🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

It's 100% over the GOP has decided not to defend president Trump or challenge the fraud. The Washington swamp is celebrating back to business as usual, the American people should just bend over now.

Nope. The country isn't lost yet. Let the Courts go about their business and be patient.
Our courts are so fucking corrupt that I just can’t get optimistic about this.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
And how do we know that all the ballots were valid?
Show us the invalid ballots.
Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Do you Liberals ever take your heads out of your asses?
Unsubstantiated rumors designed to make terrorists of idiots and idiots out of the incurious
Liberals are idiots without rumors.
Those 'news sites'. Are they the same as sites promoting Sasquatch, aliens among us and the rumors Trump is promoting without proof?

Are these the sites you want to use to undermine democracy?
Why don't you Google it?
Are you afraid this election has been a farce?
Be afraid.
When, Lord, will this teenage fever dream of conspiracy and ignorance end? When will the hex cast by this huckster buffoon be lifted?
And for four years they banged on and on and on about how the Dems wouldn’t accept the results of the election (in fact weren’t the 2016 margins even thinner?)...
If the Democrats are so skillful at rigging elections, why didn't they increase the majority in the House and take control of the senate?

These delusional Trumpians never met a conspiracy they weren't ready to embrace without a second thought. If they could muster a second thought, why didn't they apply that thought when it came time to vote for Trump?

Even Hillary did not waste her time on silly court cases. She knew when to concede. Trump’s cases will be thrown out because they are as frivolous as he is.
Oh, she didn't want to leave things up to chance with the courts, especially considering there were no legal
issues to be adjudicated.
She is the force behind the whole Russia, Russia, Russia Putin hoax.

We'll all see how "silly" these legal challenges are.
You nailed it.

Everyone (on both sides) needs to wake the hell up. All of this is a charade, in order to bring about as much chaos and division as possible, because their goal is Order out of Chaos.

In case anyone wasn't aware, numerous scenarios were "wargamed" out in simulations or drills, long before this election.

This article talks about that: Darktrace and Cybereason: The Intelligence Front Companies Seeking to Subjugate the World with the A.I. Singularity - unlimitedhangout.com

Also, look into the Transition Integrity Project.

I don't support either Biden or Trump, because they're both puppets and I don't trust any of this, so I'm not saying this as someone who wants to see this happen. But a very likely scenario (based on their own drills) is that Trump will contest this and there very well could be a reversal, which of course will bring about exactly what the PTSB want - an eruption of outrage, chaos, rioting, civil unrest, etc....which will give them the pretext they need for their power grabs and destroying this country as we know it.

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter who "wins" because at the higher levels they're all on the same team, no one gets to that level of power without first being "approved." So as I said, both sides need to wake up and realize you all are being manipulated and played. You'll see, eventually. :dunno:

I don't read blogs. I would advise you to not rely on them either.

Yeah you brainwashed Biden lovers are so brainwashed by the government you only listen to the lamestream media as your evidence. :laughing0301:

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

They don't need to burn cities anymore.
They only did that to get your attention, and then while you were having a cow, the majority of them disappeared.

That's because the people funding them put them on busses to Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania.
While you were going nuts, fussing with each other, and the Democrats, they were going door to door registering people to vote and assisting them with ballots.
Republicans never saw it coming because they don't go to minority communities.

They outplayed you in the ground game, because they were wise enough to know your weaknesses, and exploited them.
You should have asked yourself why Black Lives Matter didn't go full bore nuts when Justice Barret was confirmed.

They were busy doing something else for the last 30 days, and now you are going to pay for it***.

*** Purely Hypothetical, But Just As Plausible ... :thup:

For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
Ever hear of news sites?
Check them out; ballots are being tossed out left and right and winners and losers are being reversed in many States.
Unsubstantiated rumors designed to make terrorists of idiots and idiots out of the incurious
Those 'news sites'. Are they the same as sites promoting Sasquatch, aliens among us and the rumors Trump is promoting without proof?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.
When, Lord, will this teenage fever dream of conspiracy and ignorance end? When will the hex cast by this huckster buffoon be lifted?
And for four years they banged on and on and on about how the Dems wouldn’t accept the results of the election (in fact weren’t the 2016 margins even thinner?)...
If the Democrats are so skillful at rigging elections, why didn't they increase the majority in the House and take control of the senate?

These delusional Trumpians never met a conspiracy they weren't ready to embrace without a second thought. If they could muster a second thought, why didn't they apply that thought when it came time to vote for Trump?
Your brain refuses to accept what I have been posting here for over 4 years...
Both parties are 90% the same.
The only differences are that Ds openly support public sexual perversity and will throw you a crumb.

If MalcomX was alive today you think he would've joined trump and his cult?

Pretty obvious in this election...unless you are Trumpsters.

Please, it was the most RIGGED election in US history. Go ahead explain the voter turn out suppression polls, the 24/7 negative coverage, the news blackout on Biden's corruption and the Hunter laptop. MOST...RIGGED...ELECTION...IN US...HISTORY. Enjoy the illegitimate win cheaters.
Trump was claiming 2016 was rigged. Until he won.

His followers will believe anything he feeds them. Anything.

I made several points that are not in dispute, you ignored them. I think we all know why.

Please, it was the most RIGGED election in US history. Go ahead explain the voter turn out suppression polls, the 24/7 negative coverage, the news blackout on Biden's corruption and the Hunter laptop. MOST...RIGGED...ELECTION...IN US...HISTORY. Enjoy the illegitimate win cheaters.

Much like you believe anything your media masters and "leaders" (snort) feed you

No the cheating left doesn't believe a word of the propaganda, they know the propaganda is false.

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.

Well, moron........the morons they hired to make the fake ballots were in a hurry.....they knew Tuesday night how many fake ballots they needed to make, and had a few hours to do it.....they didn't take the time to fill in the entire ballot...which is why they refused to allow republicans in to see the count.......that is why republicans won with the real votes, while biden is stealing the election with the fake ballots...you doofus....

I made several points that are not in dispute, you ignored them. I think we all know why.
You didn’t make points.

Yep........the democrat party was founded by the slave owners, and is filled at the top with racists............

The Ballot machines are changing the votes.

Not a smidgeon of election fraud, that's what the fake news will be spewing over the next few months as the election fraud is proven.

You didn’t make points.

Okay you are obviously trolling and have no intention of discussing the facts so talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Yep........the democrat party was founded by the slave owners, and is filled at the top with racists............
You are right but you traded spots, so?

You didn’t make points.

Okay you are obviously trolling and have no intention of discussing the facts so talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:
You didn’t bring up facts. You brought up opinion and conspiracy theory.

You didn’t make points.

You didn’t bring up facts. You brought up opinion and conspiracy theory.

Are you going to sit there and claim the polls were not astonishingly inaccurate because even your fake news has been discussing that. Now run away and hide.

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.

Well, moron........the morons they hired to make the fake ballots were in a hurry.....they knew Tuesday night how many fake ballots they needed to make, and had a few hours to do it.....they didn't take the time to fill in the entire ballot...which is why they refused to allow republicans in to see the count.......that is why republicans won with the real votes, while biden is stealing the election with the fake ballots...you doofus....
Do you vote? Perhaps you noticed that other offices, referendums, tax levies and issues are on a ballot.

How many different ballots need to be faked just to influence one race?

You are right but you traded spots, so?

Wow...you are stupid....the democrats did not become the party of Civil Rights, they never changed....the core groups of the democrat party and it's leadership are as racist as they were in the 1960s.....

Ever hear of news sites?

Why don't you Google it?
Be afraid.

Do you vote? Perhaps you noticed that other offices, referendums, tax levies and issues are on a ballot.

How many different ballots need to be faked just to influence one race?

Moron, they just had to fill in the dot for biden......they didn't take time to fill in the rest...you asked the question, I answered why the other republicans won but Trump is losing......they only filled in the dot for biden, so the republicans down ballot won with the real, legal votes.....and the democrats and the fake ballots gave biden more votes.

Forum List

Back