The Election Ain't Over Folks

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.

WHAT HAPPENS IF SCOTUS INVALIDATES THE TALLIES AND FORCES A HAND RECOUNT?

On what basis?

Here's the problem with recounts. They RARELY change the numbers. If they do, it has to be really close.

Florida had three recounts, they all came up with Bush winning.

But there wasn't a mail in ballot problem. In this specific election. There's a strong case that a legal vote recount happens later down the road. Primarily because Justice Alito has already begun his motions.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
It's voters who decide elections. At least how it worked in a pre-Trump America.
And how do we know that all the ballots were valid?

On what basis?

Here's the problem with recounts. They RARELY change the numbers. If they do, it has to be really close.

Due to the fact that 18 counties in Michigan have now used a program to "scrape" votes from Trump and gave them illegally to Biden. And that the same program is being used in 30+ states invalidating any tallies that have been done.

On what basis?

Due to the fact that 18 counties in Michigan have now used a program to "scrape" votes from Trump and gave them illegally to Biden. And that the same program is being used in 30+ states invalidating any tallies that have been done.
I was actually explaining that to many people this week.
It's the software as much as the illegal ballots.

Best case scenario is it is flipped by the courts and the loons on the left start burning cities again

only in your wet dreams... :D

No the burning and looting is all about the lefties and their demented dreams

i mean courts flipping anything for you lunatics... :D

I doubt it happens, but that is the best case scenario. Unless you're China, then this is super-duper

Watch the Chinese market and the Yuan soar Monday, because they'll be thinking they're going to have a Manchurian Candidate sitting in the Oval Office.

Chinese corporate stocks were already taking off right BEFORE the election. The Chinese helped the dems cheat. They all knew.

On what basis?

I was actually explaining that to many people this week.
It's the software as much as the illegal ballots.
The democrats were hoping that we would focus on the ballots and not the systems..... But it was the system malware that was even more lethal than the illegal balloting. A loss of 3,000 votes for Trump resulted in a net gain of over 6,000 for Biden... Its stunning how that misdirection of votes can change the whole vote tallies..

Yes, voters, not dead voters , or illegal voters, or ballot stuffing votes. What are you so worried about, this is what Democracy is all about, fair elections, and any contested are taken to court. Do you have an issue with the courts?

On what basis?

John B. Wells just posted a 2000 testimony from the programmer that created the first ballot shifting. Its on FB and they are already censoring it. I hope he puts it on bitchute and other video formats for all to see. Second video down.

Actually, one county had a problem, it was immediately caught and corrected... You seem to forget that there are humans monitoring these issues...

Nope. You guys really don't have a leg to stand on, legally.

It's only a question of who does an intervention with Trump.

On what basis?

The thing is he is not going to improve living standards. More extremist feminist rights and more extremist gay rights may come into play. Kamala's version of equality is that there is no differences in people. The Chinese in Asia are going to love that. Imagine when they start producing automobiles big time. And I believe they will be starting passenger planes at some point. The learn fast. We will be in our villages. For we know it takes one.

So admit it.
I've always said that Trump wasn't the problem.
It's his glazed-eyed, drooling, unquestioning, non-challenging cult members of which you are one.

In the big picture, I don’t think History will blame Trump for being Trump

It will blame those gullible enough to believe his lies and powerful enough to cover for his crimes.

It sure would be nice if you could provide evidence of a crime. You assholes had 18 Trump haters, 2 years, and 40 million dollars and they couldn't even manufacture a crime. YOU are the criminals.

There was evidence that Trump demanded personal favors in return for military aid. Trump admitted it himself.

Republicans looked the other way as long as their man was in the White House

WHAT HAPPENS IF SCOTUS INVALIDATES THE TALLIES AND FORCES A HAND RECOUNT? Of all states using the software and counting machines?
Libtqard Commie Heads Assplode!

1604794837087.png

Trump has a less plausible argument for recount than Gore did. There is only the tiniest chance that SCOTUS inserts itself unnecessarily into the process.

The Justice Alito already calling for segregation of ballots. Then the next step would be to segregate the illegal to legal ones.

The fact that Biden won in AZ and NV makes PA a moot point. Likely the high court takes itself seriously enough to rule as such.

After all, many of the justices may have to rule on future elections, and they are very careful what precidents they set now may bind them in the future.

Trump must go to court and claim.....Without this serious infraction, I would be President

He needs to prove five serious infractions

Takes time for the evidence to gather. We are in the early stages. But with Justice Alito making his first motions. Next will be when they supposedly finish their count in these states, sport.
Guess what?

Courts need actual evidence......not wild internet theories
If Team Trump goes into a court of law with these unproven lies, they will face perjury charges.

Yesterday, they claimed Republican Observers were denied access. Now they are claiming they were denied “meaningful” access

Wait for it, bud. They're still counting ballots. Next step would be to segregate illegal to legal votes. Then so forth...

Wait for it bud

They are still counting ballots and the only way for Trump to reach 270 is to lose 50 lbs

Not when WI, PA, AZ, NV, and GA are the main states Trump can challenge, sport. Remember that the Fake News had claimed Al Gore was president for 37 days after election day. Wait for it.
With the evidence of the Dominion program being compromised there are a whole lot of states votes now in question. What happens if SCOTUS invalidates the tallies and tells every state to hand count their ballots?
On what basis and what proof?

So admit it.
I've always said that Trump wasn't the problem.
It's his glazed-eyed, drooling, unquestioning, non-challenging cult members of which you are one.

In the big picture, I don’t think History will blame Trump for being Trump

It will blame those gullible enough to believe his lies and powerful enough to cover for his crimes.

It sure would be nice if you could provide evidence of a crime. You assholes had 18 Trump haters, 2 years, and 40 million dollars and they couldn't even manufacture a crime. YOU are the criminals.

There was evidence that Trump demanded personal favors in return for military aid. Trump admitted it himself.

Republicans looked the other way as long as their man was in the White House
There was evidence that Trump
What happened to the evidence?

Forum List

Back