🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

The good news is. Fox is finally researching the next steps into the legal vote recount. Just now a GOP lawyer says President Trump has full right to challenge this. Which can be good for him to do so. I'm paraphrasing.

He can challenge all he wants, a handful of votes is all he could ever find. No way in hell is going to make up tens of thousans of votes deficit.

But lets suspend disbelief and suppose he finds it somewhere, Biden is still at 270+ without Arizona AND Nevada. Biden is still 270+ without PA. This without GA that will be called for him any min now.

Suggestion that Trump can still somehow win this in court is ludecrous.

President Trump is on pace of 71+ million votes. That's where it also can leads into investigation that can delay the result to separate legal to illegal votes entirely. We are just in the beginning phases and December 15th is when the electorates are actually counted.

..wtf did I just read?

Look, I'll explain it to you slowly - IT'S OVER. The votes are in, Biden won, Trump has no realistic recourse to make up the margins.

It's time to stop making a fool of yourself and move on from denial on to acceptance phase.

I get that's what you Trump haters want.

It's not about liking or not liking someone, it's about REALITY you are out of touch with.

Biden is at 290 electoral points

He is up by 43,000 votes in PA (which he does not need to win)
He is up by 17,000 in AZ (which he does not need to win)
He is up by 20,000 in MI (which he does not need to win)
He is up by 35,000 in NV
He is up by 10,000 in GA and will be at 306 EC points once he is declared a winner there.

Whta the f is it you think will happen for Joe to lose 37 points from here?.

Last edited:
No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
Somewhere along the line, media outlets appointed themselves Kingmakers with no basis other than their own imagined importance.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
For people who have intelligence, you get the feeling that there is so much corruption from the deep state, because the NY slimes says Bite Me is the 46th president. I thought it was the election commission not the slimes who decides who the winner is?
Somewhere along the line, media outlets appointed themselves Kingmakers with no basis other than their own imagined importance.
....and desperation

So let me follow your logic.
Democrats led by the Pelosi family doctored ballots to switch from Trump to Biden.
But on those same ballots, they let Republicans win Senate, House and State and local elections.

That Pelosi is a mastermind to be sure
You assume much not in evidence about these Pelosi owned voting machines.
That's what stupid people do. They assume whatever they think about a particular thing (they know nothing
about) is the truth.

You're an idiot. Your leftist mind slavery proves that.
There are no Pelosi owned voting machines.
Pelosi and her husband own stock in the Dominion company

SUCK IT, CHICOM BIDEN!

1604902958456.png

Hope y'all have money to donate to him, because he will need it, for the cost of all of the recounts....which gets charged to the candidate requesting them....unless maybe if it is in the range of a State automatic recount?

Trump does not want a recount. He knows he will still lose.

He wants the clock reset to Election Night with him in the lead. He wants every vote tabulated after Election Day to be voided
Well that is just bat shit crazy! Millions and millions and millions of Americans would be disenfranchised of their vote, the only participation we have, in our democracy/ Democratic Republic :eek:

Looks to me like he wants to delay, delay, delay, so that somehow the Congress will have to choose our President.... something the news has reported on as a plan of Fuer Trump's for months.....

That appears to be Trumps plan all along. That is why in speech after speech he told followers to vote in person.

He wanted to leave Election Night with the lead. He declared victory on Election Night. Republicans in Pennsylvania State House blocked attempts to count mail in votes early. Now, Trump wants votes tabulated after Election Day thrown out.

His ace in the hole is he thinks he owns the courts and they will do his bidding.

I think he will be disappointed
From your mouth to God's ears!!!!!

The courts should continue to disappoint him....mainly because he hasn't been able to produce any fraud, that would change the results of him losing...

but I have no problem with recounts etc.... an awful lot of citizens have been bamboozled in to believing his lies and unverified fraud, and they need to see the recounts to make them believe the truth... that Donald is just making shit up.
Along with looking into any irregularities (such as checking the legality of votes, deciding whether to count any precincts which broke the law by excluding poll watchers or pulling other illegal shit, and doing COMPLETE RECOUNTS of ANY precincts or states which used the Dominion system (which has already been caught flipping votes))!!!

If you can show us that Biden won without using fraud, I'm perfectly willing to admit that he has met your standards, proven his innocence, and I will accept him as President...
Just the opposite. The election was fair and square. YOUR SIDE has to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt that there was fraud, that surmounted the results of the election. Accusations, and speculations, and partisan manufactured propaganda....just don't cut it, in the United States of America....we are not Russia, or China, or North Korea.... here, we the voters choose our President, the President does NOT choose the voters....and THAT is what this Despot and his followers are trying to do.... YOU creating these bull crap accusations without proof, is what is attempted FRAUD on the American people and their right to choose their leaders and representatives....YOUR ILK, are the ones TRYING TO STEAL AN ELECTION, from the American voter, the American people....and weaken our democracy.
Not yet.
Every concern that was predicted about this mail-in thing has happened. Too circumstantial to ignore. If you truly believe in election integrity you would welcome the scrutiny.
But not if you have an agenda.
Scrutiny, on legitimate concerns is a good thing...

On speculation, rumors, spin, propaganda etc is simply trying g to steal an election.

This was set up, by this president, MONTHS IN ADVANCE..... seeding all of these phony fraudulent accusations, is what we see clearly..... ever since this president realized he was going to lose.... long before the first vote cast! :eek:

Telling republican legislatures to not allow the counting of absentee votes before election day in places like Pennsylvania, which was a MUST WIN state for Trump to get to 270, to calling Philadelphia corrupt at his PA rallies, to telling his voters to vote in person.... all a set up months in advance so he could say he won, on election night, before a single absentee vote was counted..... his cries to not count the vote, his using his crooked mega donor who he installed in the post master General spot, to pull out mail sorting machines from all the big cities heavy in democratic voters to slow the receit of MAIL so the ballots sent and votes received from those areas wouldn't make it to the election offices in time....

Just pure, unadulterated corruption.

Like clockwork, you Trumpists fell for it, hook, line, and sinker!
Backwards. Democrats planned on having late arrival ballots as a safeguard. That is exactly what happened.
Post marked BEFORE Election day was over,

BECAUSE it was recognized by the court that Trump's crony donor he put in as Post Master General intentionly had taken steps to remove mail counting processors from big cities, and mail boxes from big cities, that slowed the US Mail service delivery of ballots by days.... the President was abusing his power to slow the postal delivery of ballots, so that the President could disenfranchise the democratic voters encouraged to use mail in ballots for corona virus safety measures.

Last edited:
The Fat Lady has not song, she always waits for the Electoral College confirmation.

But the Fat Lady knows the math and knows she is singing a Biden song.

The Fat Lady has not song, she always waits for the Electoral College confirmation.

I know you mean well, but for the Republicans out there:

Did you do that when Trump won? Wait for the EC vote before calling him a winner?

Why be a hypocrite? Trump was called a winner by the media, and he grabbed on to the win long long before the electoral college vote, and so has every winner for the past 100 years in our presidential elections.... shoot GWB proclaimed a winner with only a 500 vote difference in 1 state that put him to 270....

Yes, the EC Vote is all that really counts, makes it official, but all presidents in my lifetime did not WAIT for the EC vote, to claim they won the election.

Last edited:

Did you do that when Trump won? Wait for the EC vote before calling him a winner?

Why be a hypocrite? Trump was called a winner by the media, and he grabbed on to the win long long before the electoral college vote, and so has every winner for the past 100 years in our presidential elections.... shoot GWB proclaimed a winner with only a 500 vote difference in 1 state that put him to 270....

Yes, the EC Vote is all that really counts, makes it official, but all presidents in my lifetime did not WAIT for the EC vote, to claim they won the election.

It is over.

What I am saying is the argument the certification process is the only time you can call it is the Fat Lady singing, but the opera is already over.

And at times, they screwed up doing it....

Didn't Andrew Jackson claim he won the election in 1824, only to lose in the House of Representatives after NOT getting the EC, get butthurt, and go on to help found the Jackass Party????

Didn't Andrew Jackson claim he won the election in 1824, only to lose in the House of Representatives after NOT getting the EC, get butthurt, and go on to help found the Jackass Party????

I think he did.

And then when he did elected four years later he blamed it on the Cherokees.

Yep, 200 years ago....!

And I believe that's when states began changing their election laws to give their state winner, ALL electors.... prior to such, each candidate was allotted electors proportionately, by how their state votes came in..... now it is Winner takes all electors....in 48 states, and 2 states....mine is one of them, kept it proportional.

Also, I believe right after that fiasco, we changed the Constitution and combined the ticket for president, with the vice president!

Hope y'all have money to donate to him, because he will need it, for the cost of all of the recounts....which gets charged to the candidate requesting them....unless maybe if it is in the range of a State automatic recount?

Trump does not want a recount. He knows he will still lose.

He wants the clock reset to Election Night with him in the lead. He wants every vote tabulated after Election Day to be voided
Well that is just bat shit crazy! Millions and millions and millions of Americans would be disenfranchised of their vote, the only participation we have, in our democracy/ Democratic Republic :eek:

Looks to me like he wants to delay, delay, delay, so that somehow the Congress will have to choose our President.... something the news has reported on as a plan of Fuer Trump's for months.....

That appears to be Trumps plan all along. That is why in speech after speech he told followers to vote in person.

He wanted to leave Election Night with the lead. He declared victory on Election Night. Republicans in Pennsylvania State House blocked attempts to count mail in votes early. Now, Trump wants votes tabulated after Election Day thrown out.

His ace in the hole is he thinks he owns the courts and they will do his bidding.

I think he will be disappointed
From your mouth to God's ears!!!!!

The courts should continue to disappoint him....mainly because he hasn't been able to produce any fraud, that would change the results of him losing...

but I have no problem with recounts etc.... an awful lot of citizens have been bamboozled in to believing his lies and unverified fraud, and they need to see the recounts to make them believe the truth... that Donald is just making shit up.
Along with looking into any irregularities (such as checking the legality of votes, deciding whether to count any precincts which broke the law by excluding poll watchers or pulling other illegal shit, and doing COMPLETE RECOUNTS of ANY precincts or states which used the Dominion system (which has already been caught flipping votes))!!!

If you can show us that Biden won without using fraud, I'm perfectly willing to admit that he has met your standards, proven his innocence, and I will accept him as President...
Just the opposite. The election was fair and square. YOUR SIDE has to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt that there was fraud, that surmounted the results of the election. Accusations, and speculations, and partisan manufactured propaganda....just don't cut it, in the United States of America....we are not Russia, or China, or North Korea.... here, we the voters choose our President, the President does NOT choose the voters....and THAT is what this Despot and his followers are trying to do.... YOU creating these bull crap accusations without proof, is what is attempted FRAUD on the American people and their right to choose their leaders and representatives....YOUR ILK, are the ones TRYING TO STEAL AN ELECTION, from the American voter, the American people....and weaken our democracy.
Not yet.
Every concern that was predicted about this mail-in thing has happened. Too circumstantial to ignore. If you truly believe in election integrity you would welcome the scrutiny.
But not if you have an agenda.
Scrutiny, on legitimate concerns is a good thing...

On speculation, rumors, spin, propaganda etc is simply trying g to steal an election.

This was set up, by this president, MONTHS IN ADVANCE..... seeding all of these phony fraudulent accusations, is what we see clearly..... ever since this president realized he was going to lose.... long before the first vote cast! :eek:

Telling republican legislatures to not allow the counting of absentee votes before election day in places like Pennsylvania, which was a MUST WIN state for Trump to get to 270, to calling Philadelphia corrupt at his PA rallies, to telling his voters to vote in person.... all a set up months in advance so he could say he won, on election night, before a single absentee vote was counted..... his cries to not count the vote, his using his crooked mega donor who he installed in the post master General spot, to pull out mail sorting machines from all the big cities heavy in democratic voters to slow the receit of MAIL so the ballots sent and votes received from those areas wouldn't make it to the election offices in time....

Just pure, unadulterated corruption.

Like clockwork, you Trumpists fell for it, hook, line, and sinker!
Backwards. Democrats planned on having late arrival ballots as a safeguard. That is exactly what happened.
Post marked BEFORE Election day was over,

BECAUSE it was recognized by the court that Trump's crony donor he put in as Post Master General intentionly had taken steps to remove mail counting processors from big cities, and mail boxes from big cities, that slowed the US Mail service delivery of ballots by days.... the President was abusing his power to slow the postal delivery of ballots, so that the President could disenfranchise the democratic voters encouraged to use mail in ballots for corona virus safety measures.
Bullshit! DeMSM propaganda.
There is serious question about the actual postmarks on those ballots.

Forum List

Back