🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Election Ain't Over Folks

Now that the many layers of the democrat voting fraud scheme are being exposed and Sleepy Joe's chances to win fade into oblivion, I wonder what is the next democrat "Plan B" is in terms of this particular effort to illegally remove President Trump from office.

Now that the many layers of the democrat voting fraud scheme are being exposed and Sleepy Joe's chances to win fade into oblivion, I wonder what is the next democrat "Plan B" is in terms of this particular effort to illegally remove President Trump from office.
They’ll burn down the White House while he’s in it during one of their peaceful protests. MSM will blame it on boogaloo.

They’ll burn down the White House while he’s in it during one of their peaceful protests. MSM will blame it on boogaloo.
It will involve BLM and ANTIFA, you can bet on that much

Trump is a wrecking ball. Are you really shocked? I agree He should not have said that. What ingratiates him to so many also vilifies him to just as many if not more.

Yes, Trump is a wrecking ball.

235,000 Dead
10 million sick
165,000 businesses lost.
65 million jobs lost or laid off
6 Trillion in new debt.
Alliances ruined
defeat in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq
Cities in flames with riots.

Trump has definitely wrecked a lot of stuff. Now we need someone to rebuild it.

There is nothing wrong with debating the outcome of an election but as I said, there is lot wrong with a US president making unsubstantiated declarations that our electoral system is fraudulent.
It's irrelevant. Look at how this plays out. It goes in one of two ways: Either (a) this Hail Mary actually has legs and is real and Trump wins, or (b) it gets tossed out with the trash. If it gets tossed out, the Trumpsters will default to "it was the Deep State, Trump won, he's the victim, commies commies". And that will fire them up for 2024.

You have to admit, the architects of the alternate universe have all the bases covered. This is what happens when you have an entire, separate, closed circuit reality hitting on all cylinders and feeding on itself. It has reached a point at which it doesn't need to be connected to the rest of the planet. It's actually pretty impressive to observe, as destructive as it is.

1605007641705.png

~S~

Bwahahah....Bidens camp is getting upset that they aren't being declared the winner as states electoral votes are being taken away from them and put back up in the toss up groups.

this story was then followed up with a story of fox not allowing Trumps people to talk about the cheating.

Bwahahah....Bidens camp is getting upset that they aren't being declared the winner as states electoral votes are being taken away from them and put back up in the toss up groups.

this story was then followed up with a story of fox not allowing Trumps people to talk about the cheating.

What, in simple terms, does this do?
And, where is the gosh DARN evidence, of this wrong doing that you claim??
This tech is so hard to understand unless you are familiar with the software of databases and blockchain systems.

But I will try because I love you as a fellow American, platonically.

I tried to explain it in this post, and there is a marketing document on blockchain databases here.

Essentially, a blockchain is built in such a way that it stores its own encryption key and all the others before it as well.

View attachment 413977

A database that is built on blockchain tech is not all in one place, it is distributed in all of its individual blocks that represent a piece of information for the whole database.

This prevents duplication or counterfeit blocks because it lacks the history of the previous blocks that normally would be encrypted in it as well and following blocks will exclude the counterfeits.

There, in this case would be one block per ballot sent out, which would also likely include the person's PI that would identify who the ballot is for.

So if a ballot would fail a signature comparison would be handled in the hand recount, but whether the ballot itself is authentic is contained in the block of information that is encrypted and part of the blockchain.

So all these ballots that are fraudulent will be easily proven so by simply looking it up on the blockchain. The White House people are claiming that hundreds of thousands of these ballots are not in the blockchain.

That is the best I can do, and i hope it helps.
Thanks! You know I love you too, Jim! :beer: Now let's get back to arguing!

I still don't really understand it all....? :(

Who are the Whitehouse people that you are claiming are saying thousands are not in the chain, and where is the PROOF?

BREAKING: U.S. DOJ Elections Crime Branch Director Richard Pilger has resigned i
>> "Details: "Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger said in an email, per the NYT."

- Hmmm. wonder what he objected to??
<<

My guess is that he anticipated pressure from Trump and allies to conclude dishonestly that Biden won through fraud, and wanted to avoid that pressure.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.

MASSIVE WIDESPREAD ELECTION FRAUD AT THE HANDS OF DEMOCRATS

Atlanta, Fulton County Georgia

Democrat controlled Funton County Georgia pulled an obvious fast one on the election.

At 10pm the night of the election, Democrat Fulton County (Atlanta) officials suddenly shut down the vote counting at 10PM and closed the doors.
All Poll watchers were sent away.

In secret, the counting then resumed, without poll watchers . This is a common theme in this election cycle.
Georgia Republican Party head casts new doubt on election transparency

This is an act of insurrection if not outright Civil War.

This is by far the most massive and destructive plot against America in it's history.

Biden WAS NOT ELECTED PRESIDENT NOR CAN WE ACCEPT SUCH.

BREAKING: U.S. DOJ Elections Crime Branch Director Richard Pilger has resigned i
>> "Details: "Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger said in an email, per the NYT."

- Hmmm. wonder what he objected to??
<<

My guess is that he anticipated pressure from Trump and allies to conclude dishonestly that Biden won through fraud, and wanted to avoid that pressure.
He resigned because AG Barr broke a DOJ regulation that has been there for 40 plus years....

The DOJ can not announce or be involved with any election fraud accusations until AFTER the vote counts are completed, so not to appear like the DOJ was being used to influence the outcome of an election...

With threats that BARR was going to be the next man fired via tweet, like our Secretary of Defence Esper, Barr sent a letter to all DOj offices that they could get involved if need be, BEFORE the election counts are completed.

A VIOLATION of protocol, and very PUTIN-ESQUE.

No matter how hard the leftists here will declare it to be so, until the Court actions are over the election isn't over. Bush V Gore wasn't resolved for 38 days IIRC. This is going to drag on for probably longer. Keep your hats on.
We do not have a tie, in one state, With only 500 vote difference.

Trump overwhelmingly LOST the popular and electoral college vote.

Trump has no path of getting to 270 electors, none, zip, zero chance.

Biden crossed the 270 already, HE WON.....

Forum List

Back