the election in Nov will be decided based on one subject . China and who will be tougher on that country !

will Trump or a democrat be more likely to hold China accountable for the pandemic.

• democrats will hold china accountable and make the US less dependent on them .

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Trump will hold china accountable and make the US less dependent on them .

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
with the lies and and cover ups along with suppression of information [jailing doctors and reporters who attempted to warn the world] china is solely responsible for the death and economic hardships gripping the entire planet ! the election in Nov may depend on who American voters believe will be more aggressive in policies that encourage business and production to leave china and return to the US ! and which candidate can be trusted to hold china responsible for the pain it has caused the US and the entire world ! so the question is which party will be tougher on china and which party will continue the same old same old unfair trade practices that have hurt American workers.

The voters decided they don’t like the blob.
over 70 million legal votes say otherwise ........ China loves biden they are very very happy right now... but until the election is officially called i will continue to post if biden is declared the official winner i have to honor my bet a leave usmb for 1 yr.

Biden had 80 million illegal votes. I wasn’t aware you were leaving us.
looks like the voter fraud is going to make me leave for one yr .....even though i believe the left cheated and i knew your side would cheat i thought Trump would narrowly win so i bet he would .....i didnt realize the extent of blatant fraud the dems would commit like stopping the count in several battleground states that Trump had a huge lead in on election night and then biden magically jumps ahead immediately after they restart the count the next day ! .....wow! just wow!
Please don't leave yidnar.... No body or near no one, actually follows through on their bets made in the heat of the moment.... maybe a couple of weeks departure as penance....at most!!!

They never leave, they just come back as someone else. It's almost funny that they think nobody can detect this.
True... So why not just suck it up now, stay with original name...?
The taint of welching

with the lies and and cover ups along with suppression of information [jailing doctors and reporters who attempted to warn the world] china is solely responsible for the death and economic hardships gripping the entire planet ! the election in Nov may depend on who American voters believe will be more aggressive in policies that encourage business and production to leave china and return to the US ! and which candidate can be trusted to hold china responsible for the pain it has caused the US and the entire world ! so the question is which party will be tougher on china and which party will continue the same old same old unfair trade practices that have hurt American workers.

over 70 million legal votes say otherwise ........ China loves biden they are very very happy right now... but until the election is officially called i will continue to post if biden is declared the official winner i have to honor my bet a leave usmb for 1 yr.

looks like the voter fraud is going to make me leave for one yr .....even though i believe the left cheated and i knew your side would cheat i thought Trump would narrowly win so i bet he would .....i didnt realize the extent of blatant fraud the dems would commit like stopping the count in several battleground states that Trump had a huge lead in on election night and then biden magically jumps ahead immediately after they restart the count the next day ! .....wow! just wow!
Please don't leave yidnar.... No body or near no one, actually follows through on their bets made in the heat of the moment.... maybe a couple of weeks departure as penance....at most!!!

They never leave, they just come back as someone else. It's almost funny that they think nobody can detect this.
The taint of welching
Yeah, but it's not like whomever the bet was made with, wouldn't do the same....

Disclaimer! I do not know who the bet was made with, just speaking from years of being on this board...

Just welch now, receive a beating for a week on reneging, and move on....

I have a hard time with it when people change their names and I have to figure all over again, who they are....

The taint of welching
Yeah, but it's not like whomever the bet was made with, wouldn't do the same....

Disclaimer! I do not know who the bet was made with, just speaking from years of being on this board...

Just welch now, receive a beating for a week on reneging, and move on....

I have a hard time with it when people change their names and I have to figure all over again, who they are....
I honored my bet from 2016.

Don't leave mad. Just leave.
not mad but i am a man of my word ....have you noticed that even though millions of Trump voters believed the election was rife with voter fraud we arnt rioting and looting like the left does when they are angry ? the left has no moral standing when they label someone as violent and hateful.

if biden takes office i will honor the wager ....

not mad but i am a man of my word ....have you noticed that even though millions of Trump voters believed the election was rife with voter fraud we arnt rioting and looting like the left does when they are angry ? the left has no moral standing when they label someone as violent and hateful.

You must have missed it last night when Proud Boy vandals did their thing. They were told to "Stand By".

It's sad for you to leave thinking fraud ran you away, but as long as you drag your goofy ass out of here, it doesn't really matter. UsMess will always have enough crazy right wingers to make fun of, so you won't be missed. Perhaps you could spend the upcoming year in therapy. It would help you a lot.
me leav

You must have missed it last night when Proud Boy vandals did their thing. They were told to "Stand By".
did they loot and burn ?

Forum List

Back