The election is now the future of America

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
The American people will make their final decision about Mr. Trump this fall.

This is about the future of what America will be, because now it can no longer be what it has been over the last 248 years.

If Trump is elected, we move forward into a level of authoritarianism we have never seen before.

If Trump is defeated, the other trials will be held, and he will discover his future.

Everyone who cares about America must vote.

This is about the future of what America will be, because now it can no longer be what it has been over the last 248 years.

If Trump is elected, we move forward into a level of authoritarianism we have never seen before.

If Trump is defeated, the other trials will be held, and he will discover his future.

and if trump wins were will you run to john?....just asking you seem terrified ....

Trump 2024

revenge.jpg

Nah. In about 1600 days, the 2028 election will take place. In the mean time we will have a term limited President with no capital. Only if there is a seismic exodus from SCOTUS will this 2024 election matter much

Nah. In about 1600 days, the 2028 election will take place. In the mean time we will have a term limited President with no capital. Only if there is a seismic exodus from SCOTUS will this 2024 election matter much
You may be right, I do believe you are wrong.

One side offers a positive way out of the mess Biden created, the other, offers a message of fear, and hatred…

Clear to see which side is where the OP is coming from…

You really are a retard. We've been living under corporatism for decades now the oligarchs do their dirt in the open and mouth breathing fucksticks like you believe whatever the news tells you to.

I'll vote Trump a third time and I hope he comes after all of you Demonrat fucks

You really are a retard. We've been living under corporatism for decades now the oligarchs do their dirt in the open and mouth breathing fucksticks like you believe whatever the news tells you to.

I'll vote Trump a third time and I hope he comes after all of you Demonrat fucks
He won't be re-elected, and if he were and did that he would destroy himself.

Forum List

Back