The Election WAS Stolen

Did you watch the twelve minutes?
Why should I bother? I mean that first tiny clip of Hillary in 2019 had nothing to do with 2016 but was part of her warning for the candidates in 2020, because she was predicting the Dirty Don would not leave office if he lost the election. I'm sure the entire 12 minutes is devoted to misrepresentations like that, so it's not happening.

Did you watch the twelve minutes?

We're 2.3 YEARS into Trump, Trump allies, rightwing media, countless Republicans and conservatives still crying about election fraud they still haven't proved in 2.3 YEARS.

And you think that's comparable to 12 MINUTES of various Democrats complaining about fraud in various elections??

Your desperation and hysterics are noted and laughed at. :lmao:

No, in this thread, I only want to talk about the claims of a stolen election. That you feel the need to divert about unrelated topics reveals to me you've exhausted your position.
LOL. Of course you don't want to talk about the left's insurrections.

Why should I bother? I mean that first tiny clip of Hillary in 2019 had nothing to do with 2016 but was part of her warning for the candidates in 2020, because she was predicting the Dirty Don would not leave office if he lost the election. I'm sure the entire 12 minutes is devoted to misrepresentations like that, so it's not happening.
Of course you don't want to watch it because it would destroy your make believe world.

We're 2.3 YEARS into Trump, Trump allies, rightwing media, countless Republicans and conservatives still crying about election fraud they still haven't proved in 2.3 YEARS.

And you think that's comparable to 12 MINUTES of various Democrats complaining about fraud in various elections??

Your desperation and hysterics are noted and laughed at. :lmao:
Democrats have been doing it for decades. One decade is ten years in case you didn't know. So, we're talking about over 20 years of election denials.

Its all that was needed to refute your false claim of three years later.

Your fail is duly noted.
In that interview she didn't tell Terry Gross that she questions the legitimacy of the 2016 election did she?

Even if she did, 10 month after the election is no where near immediately after the election.

Your lying is confirmed. There was never a doubt to be honest........

In that interview she didn't tell Terry Gross that she questions the legitimacy of the 2016 election did she?

Even if she did, 10 month after the election is no where near immediately after the election.

Your lying is confirmed. There was never a doubt to be honest........
I enjoy your futile quibbles.

Forum List

Back