The Emperor wore no clothes is about Trump

You can sub in Trump for the Emperor in he story of the Emperor wore no cloths.
Trump's bombastic, immature, uninformed, egocentric statements show a disgusting human being. We see the real Donald Trump.
Then he has these Lemmings who try explain away his ridiculous statements saying they are truthful and brilliant; Priebus, his cabinet, Hannity, Pence, talking heads on CNN, his family.

Somebody needs to tell him the truth; his statements are lies, his statements are ego-centric, Your hair and orange face are ridiculous, spend time on what our country not what threatens Donald Trump etc.

He need a swift kick in the butt and tell him he needs tog his act together

First, that is NOT the name of the story.

Second, it's clothes, not cloths.

Then you make numerous misspelling and capitalization errors. What's a "tog"?

Using today's technology of spell-check, how do you people manage to NOT communicate? Is English your second language?

Try again.
So you agree with the premise of my post but you have an issue with my typos and grammatical errors.
I can live with that.
At least we agree Trump is disgusting.

I see you have reading comprehension problems also!

You are mentally challenged and I suggest you seek help instead of wasting your time tilting at windmills. (Don't worry! You'll get the reference in high school, if you ever make it that far!)
Admiral, you are too cruel. You have really unleashed hurtful words. I do not know if I will ever recover.

Suck it up and get an education!

Trump's bombastic, immature, uninformed, egocentric statements show a disgusting human being. We see the real Donald Trump.
Then he has these Lemmings who try explain away his ridiculous statements saying they are truthful and brilliant; Priebus, his cabinet, Hannity, Pence, talking heads on CNN, his family.

Somebody needs to tell him the truth; his statements are lies, his statements are ego-centric, Your hair and orange face are ridiculous, spend time on what our country not what threatens Donald Trump etc.

I love when the losers continue on down the wrong path, crying, whining, and bitching, instead of cleaning up their own shit. It ensures they will remain losers. Elmer's latest childish rant is a good sign.
JBond is another Trump lemming without a mind of his own.
I have several friends who voted for Trump. They support many of the policies and issues he facilitates. But everyone of them feel he is an embarrassment of a human being

He is a flamboyant New Yorker. YOur cultural insensitivity is not to your credit.
You are insulting New Yorkers. He is not a typical New Yorker. Most do not cheat, Lie and Bully to get their way.
Trump was crushed in New York City. They do not like him.

He is loud and brash. That is most of your complaints. SImply cultural insensitivity.

If he was gay and liberal, and talking like he does, you would love him.
Not that he is loud and brash it is he a fricking liar. It is a rarity he tells the truth.
I have the same standard for everyone. It does not matter their politics, their religion or their sexual preference.Even you; i am guessing your politics, your religion and your sexual preference are out of the norm.

Everyone gives slack to those on their own side. It is human nature.

What an amazing time to be a Trump supporter. We have never wavered, never faltered, always faithful, always true... and always winning.

Using today's technology of spell-check, how do you people manage to NOT communicate? Is English your second language?

Try again.
So you agree with the premise of my post but you have an issue with my typos and grammatical errors.
I can live with that.

You are mentally challenged and I suggest you seek help instead of wasting your time tilting at windmills. (Don't worry! You'll get the reference in high school, if you ever make it that far!)
Admiral, you are too cruel. You have really unleashed hurtful words. I do not know if I will ever recover.

I hate to disappoint you Admiral but I have 18 years of formal education; ended with an MBA.
But that was just the beginning of my education. I try and learn everyday.
That is why I am so smart. But you have to be smart to recognize smart.

Try again.
I can live with that.

I hate to disappoint you Admiral but I have 18 years of formal education; ended with an MBA.

Are you happy with the US's trade balance? Cause that was Trump's number one issue in the campaign.

I can live with that.

Are you happy with the US's trade balance? Cause that was Trump's number one issue in the campaign.

That's funny! I recall many issues and none was particularly number one.

I love when the losers continue on down the wrong path, crying, whining, and bitching, instead of cleaning up their own shit. It ensures they will remain losers. Elmer's latest childish rant is a good sign.
I have several friends who voted for Trump. They support many of the policies and issues he facilitates. But everyone of them feel he is an embarrassment of a human being

You write like a third-grader!

Try again.
I can live with that.

Admiral, you are too cruel.

I can live with that.

I am not, but let's see what he does.

That's funny! I recall many issues and none was particularly number one.

That's my opinion based on my observations.

Elmer has went on and on about Trump's character and manner, yet not one mention of any real issues.

Thought I would ask about one.

I am not, but let's see what he does.

The alternative was happy about it. Nearly all the liberals I've talked to on this site have just ridiculed me for even having a concern about the people harmed by our trade policies.

Actually, I would go so far as to say the vast majority of them seem actively hostile to any working class or middle class white who has an issue with the US trade balance.

IMO, Trump's stance on the issues is vastly more important than his crassness.

Did I mention Trump in my post? Nope! But feel free to project your misguided ideas on others. Keep making excuses and crying like a bitch. It has worked well in all the special elections. It also entertains me. Put on your pussy hat and try to block some more highways. People love it! Really, they do. I think you are starting to... well your not really starting anything, but I will laugh at your foolishness.

Happy ranting! Cheers!

Try again.
I can live with that.

Actually, the key to success is understanding your weaknesses and finding the best possible people to strengthen them. Lots of smart people fail from believing they are great.

Snouter, has never watched CNN. They include several Trump talking heads to defend and justify Trump. Jeffrey Lorde is one. Educate yourself Snouter you are talking out your rear end with no knowledge

Wow Elmer, if you think CNN (the Clinton Fake News Network) is pro The Donald you are pretty much insane and you therefore get a Tucker laugh and a hope you have no influence on anyone you come in contact with, for their safety.

Snouter, has never watched CNN. They include several Trump talking heads to defend and justify Trump. Jeffrey Lorde is one. Educate yourself Snouter you are talking out your rear end with no knowledge

Wow Elmer, if you think CNN (the Clinton Fake News Network) is pro The Donald you are pretty much insane and you therefore get a Tucker laugh and a hope you have no influence on anyone you come in contact with, for their safety.
No, Elmer believes that crap. Reminds me of a guy who's FB page resembled the Huff Post and then shot a bunch of people. Clearly a troubled soul.

You write like a third-grader!
You are being generous. When posting, I make many errors, but I post sources when I make claims.

Try again.
I can live with that.

Evidently that was a lot of time and money wasted.

I can live with that.

Another example of stupidity cannot recognize intelligence

I can live with that.

Hope he paid back his loans. 18 years of college 101 and a MBA? Sigh...

Forum List

Back