The end of human history, Rev 10:6?

Rev 10:6 says that there will be no more delay, time is stopped.

Does it mean then end of human history?

Is it like catching up with the speed of light, where the light is Christ, as determined in the Gospels?

By Einstein's theory of relativity, time stops when you travel at the speed of light, because the relativistic factor, sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) = 0 when your speed v equals the speed of light c.

So, is it how the end of human history will be?
Entropy.

Then a new heaven and earth are created.

Metaphorically..........
Pretty much. But literal in some sense, too. Heaven and earth are the ruling places, or the high council, and the sea of people. They're the temple heiarchy from 10,000 feet, so to speak.

The new age did begin long ago.. The antichrist persecuted the Jews.. That's what Nero and Domitian did.. and what Antiochus IV Epiphanes did..

Nonsense. The persecution of the Jewish people continues to this day. Same as it ever was.

The tribulation does not end and the new age does not begin until the antichrist (the triune god made man made matzo made by human hands) is destroyed at the return of the Holy One of God. Then there will be peace on earth among all people. Scripture is quite clear. Your thinking is not.

Read a newspaper. You are under a delusion. You bear the mark of the beast. This is not Kosher.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
Not only does the New Testament foretell the end of the Jewish Age, but it also relates the imminence of that end. No delay.

Two thousand years would obviously be a delay. Israel's prophecies were realized nearly two thousand years ago.

The Jewish Age has never ended.

Temple Judaism was finished.. The Great Tribulation was over in 70 AD.

yeah sure, try and tell that to the survivors of the holocaust or anyone living under sharia law.

Where did you live under Sharia law?

The Holocaust was a European event.

lol.... right, a european event...

Maybe you should try living among those who believe that celebrating the death of Jesus and eating him is a good thing that absolves them for the responsibility of every fucked up thing they do to unbelievers in the name of a triune edible mangod, the antichrist himself, and then we'll talk.

If people are still in hells keeping living under this delusion, the great tribulation that began in 325.ce, when rome unleashed on the world a false sugar coated substitute Jesus, a pusillanimous edible triune mangod that never actually existed, isn't over yet.
Maybe you shouldn't misstate a faith that is not your own. It's certainly not in keeping with someone who claims to be "I am he who is." Apparently you have no idea what that actually means.

Not only does the New Testament foretell the end of the Jewish Age, but it also relates the imminence of that end. No delay.

Two thousand years would obviously be a delay. Israel's prophecies were realized nearly two thousand years ago.

yeah sure, try and tell that to the survivors of the holocaust or anyone living under sharia law.

Maybe you should try living among those who believe that celebrating the death of Jesus and eating him is a good thing that absolves them for the responsibility of every fucked up thing they do to unbelievers in the name of a triune edible mangod, the antichrist himself, and then we'll talk.

If people are still in hells keeping living under this delusion, the great tribulation that began in 325.ce, when rome unleashed on the world a false sugar coated substitute Jesus, a pusillanimous edible triune mangod that never actually existed, isn't over yet.
Maybe you shouldn't misstate a faith that is not your own. It's certainly not in keeping with someone who claims to be "I am he who is." Apparently you have no idea what that actually means.

I have never misstated a faith that is not my own. In fact Surada has never stated their faith since our discussion is about reading comprehension, or lack of, concerning what amount to fairy tales as they apply to real life and the actual historical record.

It is your faith in the ridiculous that prevents you from following a rational conversation and seeing what has been hidden and buried in those tales.

Listen. I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Since the very day you first degraded yourself and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain in a living hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.

So go on and enjoy your faith, I really don't give a crap, eat Jesus, celebrate his death, violate the first command as an expression of your love for and devotion to God, beg for forgiveness for being a worthless piece of shit, deliberately, and leave the rational thinking to living beings.

Last edited:

I have never misstated a faith that is not my own. In fact Surada has never stated their faith since our discussion is about reading comprehension, or lack of, concerning what amount to fairy tales as they apply to real life and the actual historical record.

It is your faith in the ridiculous that prevents you from following a rational conversation and seeing what has been hidden and buried in those tales.

Since the very day you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain in hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.
You just did, dummy.

The new age did begin long ago.. The antichrist persecuted the Jews.. That's what Nero and Domitian did.. and what Antiochus IV Epiphanes did..

Nonsense. The persecution of the Jewish people continues to this day. Same as it ever was.

The tribulation does not end and the new age does not begin until the antichrist (the triune god made man made matzo made by human hands) is destroyed at the return of the Holy One of God. Then there will be peace on earth among all people. Scripture is quite clear. Your thinking is not.

Read a newspaper. You are under a delusion. You bear the mark of the beast. This is not Kosher.

The Mark of the Beast was a permit that allowed Jews to buy and sell .. To get the permit, they had to worship the Roman Emperor on his birthday.

New Christians escaped the tribulation by leaving Jerusalem and fleeing to the mountains as Jesus to them to do.

Since the very day you first degraded yourself and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain in hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.

So go on and enjoy your faith, I really don't give a crap, eat Jesus, celebrate his death, violate the first command as an expression of your love for and devotion to God, beg for forgiveness for being a worthless piece of shit, deliberately, and leave the rational thinking to living beings.

20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

The Mark of the Beast was a permit that allowed Jews to buy and sell .. To get the permit, they had to worship the Roman Emperor on his birthday.

New Christians escaped the tribulation by leaving Jerusalem and fleeing to the mountains as Jesus to them to do.

Since the very day you first degraded yourself and got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld where you remain in hell as an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity consigned to destruction by he who truly is God.

20But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, you will know that her desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country stay out of the city. 22For these are the days of vengeance, to fulfill all that is written.

ok.

The tribulation began when Judea was destroyed but the reign of the antichrist only began in 325 ce when Rome declared that Jesus was a triune god made man made matzo made by human hands and set out to conquer the world in the name of this almighty yet edible counterfeit Jesus.

The Christian practice of anathema, no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast, a professed belief in the antichrist, was only one of the cruel means to that end and remains in use to this day.

And by the way none of his disciples or any so called new Christians escaped anything.

No one ever does.

Last edited:

ok.

The tribulation began when Judea was destroyed but the reign of the antichrist only began in 325 ce when Rome declared that Jesus was a triune god made man made matzo made by human hands and set out to conquer the world in the name of this almighty yet edible counterfeit Jesus.

The Christian practice of anathema, no one can buy or sell without the mark of the beast, a professed belief in the antichrist, was only one of the cruel means to that end and remains in use to this day.

And by the way none of his disciples or any so called new Christians escaped anything.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

Protestant Reformers claimed that the Papacy was the Antichrist. This was after Martin Luther fell out with the church.

Revelation chapters 1-11 describes the rejection of the Jews and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans.
Revelation chapters 12 - 19 were the overthrow of Roman paganism and the conversion of the empire to the Church.
Revelation 20 describe the final persecutions by Antichrist, who is identified as Cæsar Nero (54-68 A.D.), and judgment.

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

Protestant Reformers claimed that the Papacy was the Antichrist. This was after Martin Luther fell out with the church.

Revelation chapters 1-11 describes the rejection of the Jews and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans.
Revelation chapters 12 - 19 were the overthrow of Roman paganism and the conversion of the empire to the Church.
Revelation 20 describe the final persecutions by Antichrist, who is identified as Cæsar Nero (54-68 A.D.), and judgment.

Protestants worship the same triune mangod who is in actuality the antichrist. No being whether real or imagined including Nero fits the detailed description of the antichrist as perfectly as this false counterfeit Jesus, who was and is yet to come but is not, that most christian denominations profess to believe in and worship.

A trinity that diddled a virgin to father himself in order to become fully human and fully God, say things no one understood, and perform supernatural demonstrations of divine power only to be tortured and crucified so that believers could eat his flesh and drink his blood every other sunday and high holiday to be forgiven and avoid responsibility for the fucked up things they do because he loved the roman world so much.

yeah, right. I don't think so....

Last edited:

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

Protestants worship the same triune mangod who is in actuality the antichrist. No being whether real or imagined including Nero fits the detailed description of the antichrist as perfectly as this false counterfeit Jesus, who was and is yet to come but is not, that most christian denominations profess to believe in and worship.

A trinity that diddled a virgin to father himself in order to become fully human and fully God and say things no one understood, performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power, only to be tortured and crucified so that believers could eat his flesh and drink his blood every other sunday and high holiday because he loved the roman world so much.

A couple of observations from reading your last few posts...

You don't have beliefs as much as you have arguments against the beliefs of others. Which is quite unusual and revealing. It's like you are on a mission. In fact, reading through this text chain I can't even see where you have even stated your beliefs. All you have really stated is the beliefs of others is wrong.

I would have said you criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe but I have no idea what you believe other than Christianity bad.

Lastly... from what I could tell you seem to think that Christianity is about getting into heaven or keeping out of hell. This tells me you have no clue what Christianity is about. Christianity is about the journey, not the destination.

The Trinity did not diddle a virgin. I find that as offensive as if you said you diddled my mother. Would you like it if I said I diddled your mother or wife? So I can only assume you say these things to be offensive; to get a reaction; to be a dick. Do you believe you are justified in doing this? If so, why?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

A trinity that diddled a virgin to father himself in order to become fully human and fully God and say things no one understood, performed supernatural demonstrations of divine power, only to be tortured and crucified so that believers could eat his flesh and drink his blood every other sunday and high holiday because he loved the roman world so much.

You don't have beliefs as much as you have arguments against the beliefs of others. Which is quite unusual and revealing. It's like you are on a mission. In fact, reading through this text chain I can't even see where you have even stated your beliefs.

I would have said you criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe but I have no idea what you believe other than Christianity bad.

Lastly... from what I could tell about your beliefs is that you seem to think that Christianity is about getting into heaven or keeping out of hell. This tells me you have no clue what Christianity is about. Christianity is about the journey, not the destination. You are obsessed with heaven and hell.

The Trinity did not diddle a virgin. I find that as offensive as if you said you diddled my mother. Would you like it if I said I diddled your mother or wife? So I can only assume you say these things to be offensive; to get a reaction; to be a dick. Do you believe you are justified in doing this? If so, why?

pft.

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

You don't have beliefs as much as you have arguments against the beliefs of others. Which is quite unusual and revealing. It's like you are on a mission. In fact, reading through this text chain I can't even see where you have even stated your beliefs.

Lastly... from what I could tell about your beliefs is that you seem to think that Christianity is about getting into heaven or keeping out of hell. This tells me you have no clue what Christianity is about. Christianity is about the journey, not the destination. You are obsessed with heaven and hell.

pft.
Don't clam up now. Do you believe you are justified in what you are doing? If so, why?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.
Don't clam up now. Do you believe you are justified in what you are doing? If so, why?

I do exactly as God commands because I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

Now is the time when the hidden purpose of God is revealed.

There is no one else in heaven, on the earth, or under the earth who can do what I am doing and have already done.

Thats why.

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.

I do exactly as God commands because I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

There is no one else in heaven, on the earth, or under the earth who can do what I am doing and have already done.

Thats why.
What did God command you to do?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.

Thats why.

My task is to bear witness to the truth.

Why do you perjure yourself in the name of God with your maudlin god in diapers nonsense?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.

Thats why.

Why do you perjure yourself in the name of God?
Let's stay on point here.

What is the truth that you are bearing witness too?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.

Thats why.

Can't you read ?

ok.

No one ever does.

AtiChrist refers

ok.

No one ever does.

pft.

Thats why.

Can't you read ?
Yes, I can read. Can you show me what I was supposed to read to get the answer to What is the truth that you are bearing witness too?

Because it was not obvious to me.

If you are here to testify to the truth, then testify. Don't beat around the bush.

Forum List

Back