The end of Sarah Palin

If you Palin-worshippers had just an iota of an inclination that Palin had a chance of running for POTUS... you would all collectively climax and wet yourselves.

Help us a bit here - please share with us the details of how you clean yourself after Our Kenyan President brings you daily to climax.

You pervert! :eusa_hand:

The Democrat play book lists two techniques:

1. Pick it and flick it.

2. Pick it and lick it.

Preference?

The author of this piece is way behind. Sarah Palin was finished politically the day she quit as governor.

She was my Governor and I will say I was darn surprised by her resigning
but she gave her reasons and the majority of the people in Alaska accepted it
If we only had more politicans who thought of their state and the people like her
Instead they hang on until they're kicked or dragged out
Bill Clinton comes to mind

The people of Alaska accepted it?

"Sarah Palin continues to be so unpopular in her home state that she trails Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical contest for President there. Only 39% of voters in Alaska have a favorable opinion of her to 55% who see her in a negative light, and she trails Clinton 44/43 in a head to head. Palin does worse in her home state than any of the other potential Republican candidates we tested. Jeb Bush is the strongest, leading Clinton by 8 at 47/39, followed by Rand Paul who leads her by 6 at 47/41, and Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee who both lead her by 4 points at 43/39 and 45/41 respectively"
Public Policy Polling: Sarah Palin

Amazing how the left laps up polling from a leftist source and rejects polling from any independent source.

Flaw with polling Alaskan voters:

They've been polled so often that they mostly hang up on pollsters with the exception of Democrats who get extra food stamps for responding.

Amazing how the left laps up polling from a leftist source and rejects polling from any independent source.

They've been polled so often that they mostly hang up on pollsters with the exception of Democrats who get extra food stamps for responding.

Flaw with your assessment... you lie big time.

Flaw with your assessment... you lie big time.

(click)

Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, and Rush Limbaugh walk into this bar, and.............

(Everyone is invited to finish the joke!)

Barack Obama, punchline to the biggest joke in American history

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The author of this piece is way behind. Sarah Palin was finished politically the day she quit as governor.

She was my Governor and I will say I was darn surprised by her resigning
but she gave her reasons and the majority of the people in Alaska accepted it
If we only had more politicans who thought of their state and the people like her
Instead they hang on until they're kicked or dragged out
Bill Clinton comes to mind

The people of Alaska accepted it?

"Sarah Palin continues to be so unpopular in her home state that she trails Hillary Clinton in a hypothetical contest for President there. Only 39% of voters in Alaska have a favorable opinion of her to 55% who see her in a negative light, and she trails Clinton 44/43 in a head to head. Palin does worse in her home state than any of the other potential Republican candidates we tested. Jeb Bush is the strongest, leading Clinton by 8 at 47/39, followed by Rand Paul who leads her by 6 at 47/41, and Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee who both lead her by 4 points at 43/39 and 45/41 respectively"
Public Policy Polling: Sarah Palin

Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant

Forum List

Back