The End of Spanish?

If you don't speak English in the U.S. you are doomed to be a third class person, or worse. Careers, and professions require people speak English here.
..I worked with an African that's been here about 8 years...he was VERY hard to understand and yet he was ''unhappy'' because he wasn't making enough $$$ !!!!!

Doesn't seem like it.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you ignorant little dope.

Ever heard of the third generation pattern, dumbass?
My sisters are a Puerto Ricans go away you fucking loser Lol

Answer the question, boy.
Tell me about your patten and I will STILL TELL YOU WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPING IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS LOL

Go away, keep your Un educated mouth shut.. stop spreading fake news. You are beyond clueless about culture

Wrong, kid. That’s where I work every day, and what I know better than you can even understand.

As for “educated”.... :lol:

It's too easy to see from your posts that you're nothing but a little know nothing loud mouthed punk that's never been anywhere or done anything in your entire worthless existence so far. Oh you may have hid out from reality on a campus somewhere cowering in a cry closet with crayons and a coloring book but that's about the sum total of it.

You are, of course, completely wrong but I hope all that emoting was cathartic for you.

F9CC76B5-AF27-43D6-A22A-10A251657547.jpeg
I love America

.....why should foreigners be able to communicate in a different language around us if they want to In America?.......

Ever hear of the Constitution, dumbass?
But you want me arrested for a hate crime if I say speak English lol

I never said that, dumbass. Stop lying to cover for your complete ignorance.
So me stoping and telling Latinos to speak English is ok to you?

How about you learn English yourself first? That way you’ll look a little less stupid.

....... I’m trying to help them assimilate .....

No, you are not. I actually am.
By getting them in conflicts? ....m

No, idiot.
Well what do you think happen in free societies ? You can’t take foreigners send them To inner cities not speak our language and not expect a confrontation. It’s like you never been out of your basement in your life lol. Go talk to people go observe something .. your dumb

.....why should foreigners be able to communicate in a different language around us if they want to In America?.......

How about you learn English yourself first? That way you’ll look a little less stupid.
Can you stop deflecting you pussy lol answer the question

No, idiot.
Well what do you think happen in free societies ? You can’t take foreigners send them To inner cities not speak our language and not expect a confrontation. ....

You’re not confronting anyone, mouthboxer. Your straw man is all worn out; give it a rest.

You’ve been told many times that you can say what you want and deal with the consequences. Doesn’t matter anyway, because you never will.

No, idiot.
Well what do you think happen in free societies ? You can’t take foreigners send them To inner cities not speak our language and not expect a confrontation. ....

You’re not confronting anyone, mouthboxer. Your straw man is all worn out; give it a rest.
Lol stop deflecting it’s not about my record of knock outs... RESPOND TO THE SUBSTANCE YOU COWARD

You’ve been told many times that you can say what you want and deal with the consequences. Doesn’t matter anyway, because you never will.
Dude don’t be a pussy.. are you ok with it.. yes or no

Yes or no , Can I stop a Latino family and tell them to speak English? Yes or no

If you don't speak English in the U.S. you are doomed to be a third class person, or worse. Careers, and professions require people speak English here.

No one knows that better than an immigrant.

So you think that speech should be met with consequences so you are against the constitution .. thank you

Doesn't seem like it.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you ignorant little dope.

Ever heard of the third generation pattern, dumbass?
My sisters are a Puerto Ricans go away you fucking loser Lol

Answer the question, boy.
Tell me about your patten and I will STILL TELL YOU WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPING IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS LOL

Go away, keep your Un educated mouth shut.. stop spreading fake news. You are beyond clueless about culture

Wrong, kid. That’s where I work every day, and what I know better than you can even understand.

As for “educated”.... :lol:

It's too easy to see from your posts that you're nothing but a little know nothing loud mouthed punk that's never been anywhere or done anything in your entire worthless existence so far....

:lmao:

Do you have any questions, Junior?

Forum List

Back