The End of Spanish?

Your inability to use the English language properly prevents you from communicating effectively. That's entirely your fault.
Because you can’t answer a question ........

I've answered the question more than three times, idiot.
No the other one.. you can do it

Ask a real question, in proper English, and you’ll get an answer -AGAIN- dumbass.
I’m not gonna hold your hand.. go back and answer it chicken shit

You can’t do it.

Ask a real question, in proper English, and you’ll get an answer -AGAIN- dumbass.

You can’t do it.
Don’t talk about you care about Latinos when you blatantly put the lives in danger

Your inability to use the English language properly prevents you from communicating effectively. That's entirely your fault.

I knew you were full of shit.

You can do it stop running

You can’t do it.
Don’t talk about you care about Latinos when you blatantly put the lives in danger

Idiotic lies won’t do you any good, punk.

You can’t do it.

Idiotic lies won’t do you any good, punk.
Umm ok

Ask a reasonable question in proper English, or shut up and stop bothering the grown ups.

Ask a reasonable question in proper English, or shut up and stop bothering the grown ups.
What didn’t you understand? I can help you tiny lol

What didn’t you understand? I can help you ....

No, you can't. That's the problem. You can't use English well enough to make yourself clear.

No, you can't. That's the problem. You can't use English well enough to make yourself clear.
Nice deflection,, typical liberal move

Not working, kid. Start over, or shut the fuck up.

Not working, kid. Start over, or shut the fuck up.
Why do you put Latinos in situations that’s going to cause conflict why do you hate them so much ?

What, exactly do you love about America?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every thing we built, our culture, Heritage . History, In honoring history by not allowing the invaders to take over
I guess it would kinda suck if a group of people invaded this country and set up their own government.
It would be even worse if they passed a law to force you to move to less desirable areas of the country and in the process thousands died.

Every thing we built, our culture, Heritage . History, In honoring history by not allowing the invaders to take over
I guess it would kinda suck if a group of people invaded this country and set up their own government.
It would be even worse if they passed a law to force you to move to less desirable areas of the country and in the process thousands died.
Good are you ready to leave?

Nope. My people were here first.
You can leave tho.

You can leave tho.

Who's your people?

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.

I know enough Spanish to get along if I ever ended up in Barcelona or East LA or other Spanish speaking town, so I'm not really losing any sleep over it.

"Hey, ese, wassup holmes" is the key phrase

You can leave tho.

Who's your people?

Cherokee.

Forum List

Back