The End of Spanish?

Every thing we built, our culture, Heritage . History, In honoring history by not allowing the invaders to take over
I guess it would kinda suck if a group of people invaded this country and set up their own government.
It would be even worse if they passed a law to force you to move to less desirable areas of the country and in the process thousands died.
Good are you ready to leave?

Nope. My people were here first.
You can leave tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who's your people?

Cherokee.

Will you give the land back to the Osage Indians that your tribe wiped out?

I guess it would kinda suck if a group of people invaded this country and set up their own government.
It would be even worse if they passed a law to force you to move to less desirable areas of the country and in the process thousands died.

You can leave tho.

Who's your people?

Cherokee.

If it meant you would leave, yes I would and I would move to Canada [emoji1063]

You can leave tho.

Who's your people?

Cherokee.

Are you going to pay that tribe reparations ?

Ask a reasonable question in proper English, or shut up and stop bothering the grown ups.
What didn’t you understand? I can help you ....

No, you can't. That's the problem. You can't use English well enough to make yourself clear.
Nice deflection,, typical liberal move

Not working, kid. Start over, or shut the fuck up.
Why do you put Latinos in situations that’s going to cause conflict why do you hate them so much ?

I told you to put away your straw man, boy.

What didn’t you understand? I can help you ....

No, you can't. That's the problem. You can't use English well enough to make yourself clear.

Why do you put Latinos in situations that’s going to cause conflict why do you hate them so much ?

Do you think foreigners speaking different languages in other countries causes conflicts with the natives yes or no ?

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.
You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people
First generation immigrants tend to cling to their native language
Second generation use English as their primary language

Do you think foreigners speaking different languages in other countries causes conflicts ...

I know that it doesn’t, dumbass.

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people
Unfortunately that’s not true with Latins and Afros,, and not trying hard enough they have to go

Do you think foreigners speaking different languages in other countries causes conflicts ...

So why is there so much violence in neighborhoods they are in? Mic drop

:lol:

Spanish is more prominent in Southern California than English. There are third generation children who don't speak English, and have no desire to.

Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.

Whether true or not, it is irrelevant. Language is the unifying feature of any culture. Balkanize language and you divide the culture. The common feature of the French is they speak French. The language actually alters their thinking patterns. The language we think in determines a great deal about how we think.

Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.

Whether true or not, it is irrelevant. Language is the unifying feature of any culture. Balkanize language and you divide the culture. The common feature of the French is they speak French. The language actually alters their thinking patterns. The language we think in determines a great deal about how we think.
He knows this.. he knows if he tells them to keep a divided barrier up they will easily be controlled

You can leave tho.

Who's your people?

Cherokee.

Sure.
When you pay us reparations we will pass it on to them.

Who's your people?

Cherokee.

Sure.
When you pay us reparations we will pass it on to them.

You did it first,, show is the ways.. then we will pay you

Go meet some people
Unfortunately that’s not true with Latins and Afros,, and not trying hard enough they have to go
Of course it is true
You don’t find any second generation that do not speak English

Spanish is more prominent in Southern California than English. There are third generation children who don't speak English, and have no desire to.
Bullshit

Go meet some people

Go meet some people
Unfortunately that’s not true with .....o

It is true. I see it every day. It’s what I do. It’s what I know. Your personal fears and prejudice have no bearing on reality.

So why is there so much violence in neighborhoods they are in? Mic drop

Who is “they”? Which neighborhoods?

There may be a few individuals, but they are a statistical anomaly.

Forum List

Back