The End of Spanish?

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.
You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.

Whether true or not, it is irrelevant. Language is the unifying feature of any culture. Balkanize language and you divide the culture. The common feature of the French is they speak French. The language actually alters their thinking patterns. The language we think in determines a great deal about how we think.

That phenomenon is not what you think it is, and there are many countries (like the US) comprised of a variety of cultures, languages and peoples.

Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will you give the land back to the Osage Indians that your tribe wiped out?

If it meant you would leave, yes I would and I would move to Canada [emoji1063]

Are you going to pay that tribe reparations ?

Sure.
When you pay us reparations we will pass it on to them.

You did it first,, show is the ways.. then we will pay you

Sorry. You people lied to us just before you took over our land.

Not gonna fall for your lies again.

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

You might want to step out if you house if you are Spanish in America you are almost only speaking Spanish, and refuse to speak English as the common language.
Go meet some people
First generation immigrants tend to cling to their native language
Second generation use English as their primary language

Go meet some people
Unfortunately that’s not true with .....o

It is true. I see it every day. It’s what I do. It’s what I know. Your personal fears and prejudice have no bearing on reality.
I see it from the inside.. you are the teacher of course they are speaking broken English to you, in ghetto slang.. I’d love to know the school you work at so I could stand out side and watch how they flow out, speaking yo-yo while you collect a pay check absolutely embarrassing

Why do you put Latinos in situations that’s going to cause conflict why do you hate them so much ?

I told you to put away your straw man, boy.
Do you think foreigners speaking different languages in other countries causes conflicts ...

I know that it doesn’t, dumbass.
So why is there so much violence in neighborhoods they are in? Mic drop

Who is “they”? Which neighborhoods?
Dorchester, Roxbury, jp, Lawrence, east Boston. Etc.... look at no violence Newton, every time some thing happens In the that mostly white town it’s a Latino or black.. we need to stop the immigration of folks that can’t assimilate

Go meet some people

It’s highly unlikely you will ever meet as many or as various people as I have, kid. Once again, I know what I’m talking about and you only know what you’re afraid of.

Whether true or not, it is irrelevant. Language is the unifying feature of any culture. Balkanize language and you divide the culture. The common feature of the French is they speak French. The language actually alters their thinking patterns. The language we think in determines a great deal about how we think.

That phenomenon is not what you think it is, and there are many countries (like the US) comprised of a variety of cultures, languages and peoples.
Yes in today’s era the left has changed immigration laws and we see cultures that can’t assimilate, Germany the brown skinned is raping all the white females.. all of Europe, the experiment is over .. stop cause it conflicts with these people, they aren’t your pawns

Will you give the land back to the Osage Indians that your tribe wiped out?

Sure.

You did the same thing before us lol we just kicked your ass

Go meet some people
Unfortunately that’s not true with Latins and Afros,, and not trying hard enough they have to go
Of course it is true
You don’t find any second generation that do not speak English

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

Sure.

You lied to us.
It will never happen again.

:lol:

Spanish is more prominent in Southern California than English. There are third generation children who don't speak English, and have no desire to.
Bullshit

:lmao:

Fucking liar.

There are whole communities in Southern California (Home Gardens, Rialto, Hyde Park) where not one word of English is uttered and generations live without any English or assimilation , just as you Communists planned.

Last edited:

:lol:

Spanish is more prominent in Southern California than English. There are third generation children who don't speak English, and have no desire to.

There may be a few individuals, but they are a statistical anomaly.

40 years ago they were. Now the trend is "Hispanic Communities" where people cling to the ways of the old country. "California Norte" is the idea, that California is just part of Mexico, and that there need be no assimilation is huge.

Last edited:

Go meet some people

There are no countries like the USA, e pluribus unim

We either are a melting pot, or we cease to be. Many want us to cease to be.

Go meet some people

Go meet some people

It is true. I see it every day. It’s what I do. It’s what I know. Your personal fears and prejudice have no bearing on reality.
I see it from the inside.. ....ng

Wrong. You see nothing but your ignorance, fear and weakness.

Go meet some people
Go meet some people

You see the support of a unified nation with a common language and culture as weak? :dunno:

"To Conquer a nation, destroy her armies. To defeat a nation, destroy her culture." - Benito Mussolini

I told you to put away your straw man, boy.
Do you think foreigners speaking different languages in other countries causes conflicts ...

Dorchester, Roxbury, jp, Lawrence, east Boston. Etc.... look at no violence Newton, every time some thing happens In the that mostly white town it’s a Latino or black.. we need to stop the immigration of folks that can’t assimilate

Your ignorance and stupidity are appalling.

Go meet some people

You see the support of a unified nation with a common language and culture as weak? :dunno:

"To Conquer a nation, destroy her armies. To defeat a nation, destroy her culture." - Benito Mussolini

Are you answering for dumbass now? I was talking to him.

Message boards are open forums where all are free to express ideas.

Sure.

You lied to us.
It will never happen again.

And you lied to other tribes lol hellooo see how the conquest works?

Go meet some people
Go meet some people

It’s your fear of nationalist, because you were picked on by white boy growing up, it’s why you took wrestling.. that still won’t help you from our power

Your ignorance and stupidity are appalling.
And yet your substance speaks Volumes lol

Message boards are open forums where all are free to express ideas.

So, you are answering for dumbass? He certainly could use the help.

Forum List

Back