The End of Spanish?

Something is up, you are using Latinos as pawns for some reason,, white nationalist kicked your ass or you suck latin cock.. what is ?

You need to get off the drugs, kid.
So answer the question why do you tell Spanish speaking kids to continue to speak a foreign language in a country where the natives are proud Americans, and find it disrespectful?

What did I tell you about the straw man, punk?
Give the race a chance.. don’t set them up for failure.. stop being a racist

The drugs. Get off them.
More ad hominem.. sorry you can’t keep up ..

What part of your feeble little mind would make you think that, dumbass?
You are gay aren’t you?

No, you’re on the wrong website.
Something is up, you are using Latinos as pawns for some reason,, white nationalist kicked your ass or you suck latin cock.. what is ?

So answer the question why do you tell Spanish speaking kids to continue to speak a foreign language in a country where the natives are proud Americans, and find it disrespectful?

The drugs. Get off them.
More ad hominem.. ...... ..

That, in addition to the straw man you keep trotting out, is exactly what you're doing.

You are gay aren’t you?

The drugs. Get off them.

That, in addition to the straw man you keep trotting out, is exactly what you're doing.
You are advocating for these kids to come in contact with conflict .. stop your racism

The drugs. Get off them.

You are advocating for these kids to come in contact with conflict .. stop your racism

See? That's a straw man and an ad hominem. Try to compose one logical statement in proper English.

The drugs. Get off them.

See? That's a straw man and an ad hominem. Try to compose one logical statement in proper English.
What don’t you understand?

The drugs. Get off them.

I didn't say there was anything I didn't understand. I said your statement was illogical and dishonest. Do you understand what any of these words mean?

I didn't say there was anything I didn't understand. I said your statement was illogical and dishonest. Do you understand what any of these words mean?
You have stated your position, I’m asking you about it,, don’t write it if your going to be a chicken lol

You have stated your position, I’m asking you about it,, don’t write it if your going to be a chicken lol

You're not asking about any "position" of mine. You are imagining one and then insisting on illogical conclusions. If you want to ask a serious, honest question; go ahead. I don't think you're capable.

You're not asking about any "position" of mine. You are imagining one and then insisting on illogical conclusions. If you want to ask a serious, honest question; go ahead. I don't think you're capable.
More deflecting..

More deflecting..

Every time you are given the opportunity to ask a serious question, you fold. You are weak of character and mind.

More deflecting..

Every time you are given the opportunity to ask a serious question, you fold. You are weak of character and mind.
Go back and re read. I can’t help that you deflected 50 lines ago. Lol next time answer the question puss boy

More deflecting..

Go back and re read. I can’t help that you deflected 50 lines ago. Lol next time answer the question puss boy

There you go again. As trolls go, you're a failure.

More deflecting..

Answer the question,, stop deflecting..does being a coward a generic thing?

More deflecting..

Stop playing troll games, boy. Ask a serious question in proper English, if you can. If not, fuck off.

More deflecting..

Stop playing troll games, boy. Ask a serious question in proper English, if you can. If not, fuck off.
The question stands, you will never answer it because it exposes you as a racist.
You’re a sad little man

Forum List

Back