The End of Spanish?

Every time you are given the opportunity to ask a serious question, you fold. You are weak of character and mind.
Go back and re read. I can’t help that you deflected 50 lines ago. Lol next time answer the question puss boy

There you go again. As trolls go, you're a failure.
Answer the question,, stop deflecting..does being a coward a generic thing?

Stop playing troll games, boy. Ask a serious question in proper English, if you can. If not, fuck off.
The question stands, you will never answer it because it exposes you as a racist.
You’re a sad little man

You have no intention of anything other than trolling? That's all you're here for? You've gotten attention, everyone has told you what an idiot you are, now it's time to move on to other things. Try.

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

Some people would have to find something else to panic about unnecessarily.

?

I always heard and read they say Spanish will be the main language in the future, its weird that you would think this, being a teacher and all.

Mexicans cant stand learning English.

Go back and re read. I can’t help that you deflected 50 lines ago. Lol next time answer the question puss boy

Stop playing troll games, boy. Ask a serious question in proper English, if you can. If not, fuck off.
The question stands, you will never answer it because it exposes you as a racist.
You’re a sad little man

You have no intention of anything other than trolling? That's all you're here for? You've gotten attention, everyone has told you what an idiot you are, now it's time to move on to other things. Try.
Cool story,, you hack lol

If the economies and political systems of most Latin American countries were to stabilize, and immigration from that part of the world consequently fall to a low, steady level, it is possible that the Spanish language - of which some people here seem so afraid - might very well disappear as a first or even second language in the US (for all statistical purposes).

?

I always heard and read they say Spanish will be the main language in the future, its weird that you would think this,....

If immigration slows, this is all but certain. It is well-known among linguists that by the third generation most immigrant families have moved to using English exclusively in the home. It has been happening for generations.

?

I always heard and read they say Spanish will be the main language in the future, its weird that you would think this,....

If immigration slows, this is all but certain. It is well-known among linguists that by the third generation most immigrant families have moved to using English exclusively in the home. It has been happening for generations.
Fake news.

You’re a sad little man

Maybe when you grow up you'll consider something other than trolling 100% of the time.

You’re a sad little man

Maybe when you grow up you'll consider something other than trolling 100% of the time.
Umm ok hack

That is ridiculously untrue, of course.
I work with a bunch they refuse to speak English,, again stop your fake news

Again, illogical.
Facts and actual real
Life experience is illogical lol because you disagree lol
.... Lol

you do not have facts, and any reality is merely the product of what gets filtered through your blatant racism, fear, and weakness. If you ever grow up and look at things like a man, maybe you’ll be able to discuss things like a man. Rest assured, you are wrong in fact and your experience is lacking.

Last edited:

That is ridiculously untrue, of course.
I work with a bunch they refuse to speak English,, again stop your fake news

Again, illogical.
Facts and actual real
Life experience is illogical lol because you disagree lol
.... Lol

you do not have sex, and any reality is merely the product of what gets filtered through your blatant racism, fear, and weakness. If you ever grow up and look at things like a man, maybe you’ll be able to discuss things like a man. Rest assured, you are wrong in fact and your experience is lacking.
Wtf?? Lol
Huh
Dude just keep deflecting like the coward you are.. just keep your perverted mind to your self

More deflecting..

Every time you are given the opportunity to ask a serious question, you fold. You are weak of character and mind.

More deflecting..

You should’ve answered it when I first asked it now you just look like deflecting pussy lol I love it

You should’ve answered it when I first asked it now you just look like deflecting pussy lol I love it

troll

A lot of people seem to have this fantasy of great great grandpa walking off the boat and becoming completely fluent in English over the next few weeks. Obviously not based in reality. First generation immigrants usually exhibit a range of success in acquiring English if it was not one of their languages upon arrival. Second-generation immigrants, those first born here in this country, tend to be more likely to be bilingual. The third generation - for several reasons - generally use English only even in the home.

Forum List

Back