He’s more accepted than you.
I’m the rule.. ...

You’re the fool.

You will never be accepted here .. take care lol

He’s more accepted than you.
I’m the rule.. impossible lol

You’re a loon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is actual data and research involved in linguistic and cultural adaption. Immigrants today want to learn English, and they really, really, really want their children to learn English, assimilate and live successful lives in America.

As you say, there is indeed actual data, however it refutes your claims.

Immigration and California Communities
https://www.researchgate.net/public...mmunity_Types_and_Assimilation_in_Mex-America
https://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1126&context=dissertations

You see the support of a unified nation with a common language and culture as weak? :dunno:

This is why you shouldn’t butt in. I was speaking to dumbass, and referring to his personal weakness. If you want to be his hero, you’re going to have to follow along more carefully.

I get it, you want a personal and emotional fight. But the broad principles you are tripping over are flat out wrong. Balkanizing a nation is the path to destruction.

What principles are you imagining?

A common culture with a common language.

The foundation of every civilization in history.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages.

Multiculturalism is the fall of every civilization in history, from the Greeks to the Mayans, to the Romans. Successful civilizations incorporate many people into a single culture melded by a common language.

There is actual data and research involved in linguistic and cultural adaption. Immigrants today want to learn English, and they really, really, really want their children to learn English, assimilate and live successful lives in America.

As you say, there is indeed actual data, however it refutes your claims.

Immigration and California Communities
https://www.researchgate.net/public...mmunity_Types_and_Assimilation_in_Mex-America
https://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1126&context=dissertations

Nothing at the end of that link refutes any claim that I have made. Perhaps you don’t fully understand it.

What fucking town do you work in ? You are so full of shit, back it up! I live in the inner City with 3rd generation Latinos who say fuck America we are taking over. And only speak Spanish..

So stop spreading bullshit,

There have been speakers of many languages in America since before it was America, and every day since.

I live in the inner City with 3rd generation Latinos who say fuck America we are taking over. And only speak Spanish.,

Karma is a bitch.

....I live in the inner City with 3rd generation Latinos who say fuck America we are taking over. And only speak Spanish..

it,

You’re a terrible liar.

I live in the inner City with 3rd generation Latinos who say fuck America we are taking over. And only speak Spanish.,

Karma is a bitch.

It is they are all struggling lol

....I live in the inner City with 3rd generation Latinos who say fuck America we are taking over. And only speak Spanish..

it,

You’re a terrible liar.
I wish I was ..

it,

You’re a terrible liar.
I wish I was [sic]

You are. I know.

You see the support of a unified nation with a common language and culture as weak? :dunno:

This is why you shouldn’t butt in. I was speaking to dumbass, and referring to his personal weakness. If you want to be his hero, you’re going to have to follow along more carefully.

I get it, you want a personal and emotional fight. But the broad principles you are tripping over are flat out wrong. Balkanizing a nation is the path to destruction.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages.

As some one with deeps roots in a urban city you are wrong, we had similar cultures come to a country, and assimilated..

We now have not common cultures move to a city for welfare and take and try to steal a country by not assimilating.. and they struggle it’s why the neighborhoods are high in crime

As some one [sic] with deeps roots in a [sic] urban city you are wrong......

You don't have "deep roots" anywhere, kid. You are about two and a half minutes old. Stop getting ahead of yourself. You understand nothing. Wait until you've got some mileage before making proclamations. It just makes you sound like even more of an ignorant kid.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages

Last edited:

Forum List

Back