The End of Spanish?

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages.
As some one [sic] with deeps roots in a [sic] urban city you are wrong......

You don't have "deep roots" anywhere, kid. You are about two and a half minutes old. Stop getting ahead of yourself. You understand nothing. Wait until you've got some mileage before making proclamations. It just makes you sound like even more of an ignorant kid.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages
Yes similar cultures......

Nope. Go study American History, ignorant punk.
I am the history... ........

You're a snot-nosed little punk. Come back after you get some education and experience of real life outside the kitchen where you scrub dishes, kid.

As some one [sic] with deeps roots in a [sic] urban city you are wrong......

You don't have "deep roots" anywhere, kid. You are about two and a half minutes old. Stop getting ahead of yourself. You understand nothing. Wait until you've got some mileage before making proclamations. It just makes you sound like even more of an ignorant kid.

The greatest civilization in the history of the world has always been made of many peoples, cultures, and languages

You're a snot-nosed little punk. Come back after you get some education and experience of real life outside the kitchen where you scrub dishes, kid.
I was conceived in Chinatown.. I am the culture

Again, illogical. Even you must realize that you are making no sense. Don't you get tired of just trolling all the time?

..... you have absolutely no culture in your life..

:lmao:

You don't realize what an ass you are making of yourself, troll-boy.
Just facts

Remember when I told you that you were being illogical, kid? Well, you're doing it again.
More substance lol

Oh, do you need some help? Declaring wild guesses to be "facts" is illogical. Got it now, stupid? As it turns out, you are not only wrong but you missed the mark by a mile with that little guess.

Again, illogical. Even you must realize that you are making no sense. Don't you get tired of just trolling all the time?
Just facts..

Just facts..

Are you really this stupid? Do you think that where a person is conceived imparts culture somehow? Not where they grew up, but the act of conception? You are hopelessly stupid.

..... you have absolutely no culture in your life..

Just facts

Remember when I told you that you were being illogical, kid? Well, you're doing it again.
More substance lol

Oh, do you need some help? Declaring wild guesses to be "facts" is illogical. Got it now, stupid? As it turns out, you are not only wrong but you missed the mark by a mile with that little guess.
Getting close anti I .. should I show up or not hmmm

Just facts

More substance lol

Do they let you out? Seems likely you'd get lost and hurt yourself.

Just facts

More substance lol

Just facts

More substance lol

Home - Old Sturbridge Village

Hey why is Sturbridge village all
White? Lol I thought there was different cultures? Where are they? Where is the latin, and the Trinidadian ???

Ohh are you full of shit again lol

More substance lol

More substance lol

White? Lol I thought there was different cultures? Where are they? .......

Do you really think the first people to live there were the Pilgrims, dumbass? And have you ever heard of slavery and indentured servitude?

More substance lol

More substance lol

White? Lol I thought there was different cultures? Where are they? .......

Do you really think the first people to live there were the Pilgrims, dumbass? And have you ever heard of slavery and indentured servitude?
WHY ARE THEY ALL WHITE? Answer a question.. not answer it with a question

Forum List

Back