The End Of The Nightmare

I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

so you won't embarrass yourself again, allow me to show you what "economy destroyed" looks like

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?
Allow me to show you what a real recovery looks like:

Reagan-Obama-Month-39.gif

ReaganVsObamaCumulGDPthru20quarters.png

obama-vs-reagan-jobs1.jpg

BRIPAT!

We are in the presence of celebrity, people! Bri is celebrated as the dumbest mofo shuffling on these fora....

So, Bri......what was Reagan's "secret sauce"?

Reagan has tripled the Gross Federal Debt, from $900 billion to $2.7 trillion. Ford and Carter in their combined terms could only double it. It took 31 years to accomplish the first postwar debt tripling, yet Reagan did it in eight.

The Sad Legacy of Ronald Reagan

The Democrats in Congress demanded $2 increase in social spending for ever $1 increase in defense spending, so they deserve the credit for all the deficit spending. nevertheless, the economy still did far better under Reagan that it has done under Obama. Reagan didn't pile on all these growth killing regulations, ass Obama has done, and Reagan didn't create any vast new social programs as Obama has done. Democrats have fought tooth and nail to prevent any cuts in spending under both Reagan and Obama.
The Democrats in Congress demanded $2 increase in social spending for ever $1 increase in defense spending

Bri,

Your reliance on uninformed assertions was tiresome last year.....

• Domestic Spending. Overall domestic spending growth was relatively constrained during the Reagan presidency, particularly compared with that of other presidencies, as shown in Table 3. In fact, domestic spending grew at a slower real rate under Reagan than under all other recent presidents. Moreover, domestic outlays as a share of GDP fell from 15.3 to 12.9 percent from 1981 to 1989 (Table 2). But the reductions in domestic spending were substantially smaller than required to balance the federal budget, cut taxes, and finance a military build-up.

Supply Tax Cuts And The Truth About The Reagan Economic Record

and as I have told you, an increase in the Gross federal debt is not exclusive to the Obama period......so, logically, this cannot be a source of your concern....

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits

But you're concerned about the Debt......tell me, how would you address the debt problem - if not through the level of deficits?
Cute ... real friggin cute ....

FYI - I have NEVER EVER said that the entire national debt is on Obama, that would be silly and stupid, to say the least.

I would address our debt by cutting waste, fraud, and ridiculous spending.

Anything else?

P.S. - Again, for the tenth time, DEFICITS do NOT concern me. Why do you continue to bring deficits into a conversation about the national debt?

And how, exactly, would this affect the debt?

How would cutting spending affect the debt? Are you really that stupid?

No need to answer. The question was purely rhetorical.

Bri,

I'm employing a Socratic pedagogic modality in an effort to get Sonny to see the flaw in his position........You weighing in on the side of Stupid isn't going to help.....

You only exposed the flaw in your thinking.

Specifically, Bri?

Cute ... real friggin cute ....

FYI - I have NEVER EVER said that the entire national debt is on Obama, that would be silly and stupid, to say the least.

Anything else?

P.S. - Again, for the tenth time, DEFICITS do NOT concern me. Why do you continue to bring deficits into a conversation about the national debt?

Bri,

I'm employing a Socratic pedagogic modality in an effort to get Sonny to see the flaw in his position........You weighing in on the side of Stupid isn't going to help.....

Specifically, Bri?

Your belief that cutting spending wouldn't cut the deficit.

Economy destroyed

jpg

so you won't embarrass yourself again, allow me to show you what "economy destroyed" looks like

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

BRIPAT!

We are in the presence of celebrity, people! Bri is celebrated as the dumbest mofo shuffling on these fora....

Reagan has tripled the Gross Federal Debt, from $900 billion to $2.7 trillion. Ford and Carter in their combined terms could only double it. It took 31 years to accomplish the first postwar debt tripling, yet Reagan did it in eight.

The Democrats in Congress demanded $2 increase in social spending for ever $1 increase in defense spending, so they deserve the credit for all the deficit spending. nevertheless, the economy still did far better under Reagan that it has done under Obama. Reagan didn't pile on all these growth killing regulations, ass Obama has done, and Reagan didn't create any vast new social programs as Obama has done. Democrats have fought tooth and nail to prevent any cuts in spending under both Reagan and Obama.

Bri,

Have I reminded you lately that you are a credulous moron?

MEMORANDUM FOR ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY ALICIA MUNNELL
Subject: Origin of the Deficit: "Presidential" or "Congressional"?

SUMMARY: The overwhelming proportion of the deficits of the last decade [i.e., the 1980s] were already proposed in President Reagan's and President Bush's original budget submission. There was no explosion of federal spending over and above what the presidents had asked for. More than four-fifths of the 1980s deficits were "presidential." Less than one-fifth were "congressional.

3defs.gif

Origins of the Reagan Deficits: Hoisted from the Archives

You're hilarious, Slimdick. Tell us, Einstein, how did the author of your graph make a distinction between the "Congressional Deficit," and the "Presidential Deficit?" How do you attribute any give dollar of spending in the deficit to one source rather than some another? That's like pouring two different liquids into a bowl, taking a portion of it out, and then claiming this drop or that drop of the removed portion belongs to one or the other liquids.

Hard to be believe you have the gall to go around calling anyone stupid.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BRI !

have someone read the citation to you.....

Are you aware that the budget process begins with a Request from the White House? Said request has numbers in it.....

The author is a professor of economics at Berkley (yet another in that long list of colleges your high school advisor had the sense to NOT suggest you apply to)......

I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

BRIPAT!

The Democrats in Congress demanded $2 increase in social spending for ever $1 increase in defense spending

Bri,

• Domestic Spending. Overall domestic spending growth was relatively constrained during the Reagan presidency, particularly compared with that of other presidencies, as shown in Table 3. In fact, domestic spending grew at a slower real rate under Reagan than under all other recent presidents. Moreover, domestic outlays as a share of GDP fell from 15.3 to 12.9 percent from 1981 to 1989 (Table 2). But the reductions in domestic spending were substantially smaller than required to balance the federal budget, cut taxes, and finance a military build-up.

Your article was written by a couple of Keynesian commies.

Bri,

Specifically, Bri?

Now go back and familiarize yourself with the context.....pay particular attention to that which Sonny insists that he is entirely indifferent.....

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

BRIPAT!

Bri,

You're a fucking idiot.....the authors are William Niskanen and Stevie Moore.......go ahead and google them.....

damn, Bri.......you're really "on your game" today......

BRIPAT!

Bri,

SUMMARY: The overwhelming proportion of the deficits of the last decade [i.e., the 1980s] were already proposed in President Reagan's and President Bush's original budget submission. There was no explosion of federal spending over and above what the presidents had asked for. More than four-fifths of the 1980s deficits were "presidential." Less than one-fifth were "congressional.

3defs.gif

You're hilarious, Slimdick. Tell us, Einstein, how did the author of your graph make a distinction between the "Congressional Deficit," and the "Presidential Deficit?" How do you attribute any give dollar of spending in the deficit to one source rather than some another? That's like pouring two different liquids into a bowl, taking a portion of it out, and then claiming this drop or that drop of the removed portion belongs to one or the other liquids.

Are you aware that the budget process begins with a Request from the White House? Said request has numbers in it.....

The author is a professor of economics at Berkley (yet another in that long list of colleges your high school advisor had the sense to NOT suggest you apply to)......

Berkeley is a nest of commies. They don't teach economics there. They teach Marxism.

However the budget process starts, the fact remains that Tip O'Neil and the Dims demanded higher increases in domestic spending than there were in the budgets Reagan submitted in exchange for the increases in the Defense budget that Reagan wanted.

Bri,

Specifically, Bri?

Now go back and familiarize yourself with the context.....pay particular attention to that which Sonny insists that he is entirely indifferent.....

Whenever leftwing douche bags start blathering about "content" it's because the got caught saying something stupid and obviously wrong.

BRIPAT!

Bri,

3defs.gif

Berkeley is a nest of commies. They don't teach economics there. They teach Marxism.

However the budget process starts, the fact remains that Tip O'Neil and the Dims demanded higher increases in domestic spending than there were in the budgets Reagan submitted in exchange for the increases in the Defense budget that Reagan wanted.

Bri........you are a fucking idiot......who couldn't even place Berkeley on a map........of Berkeley.....

BRIPAT!

Bri,

You're a fucking idiot.....the authors are William Niskanen and Stevie Moore.......go ahead and google them.....

Whatever their resumes, the stuff in that article is pure Keynesian Voo Doo. They even characterised the Reagan boom as a "Keynesian Expansion."

Bri,

3defs.gif

Bri........you are a fucking idiot......who couldn't even place Berkeley on a map........of Berkeley.....

ROFL! Insults seem to be your only talent, Slimdick.

Bri,

Specifically, Bri?

Whenever leftwing douche bags start blathering about "content" it's because the got caught saying something stupid and obviously wrong.
familiarize yourself with the context

I really don't understand how you've managed to dodge natural selection....

BRIPAT!

Bri,

Whatever their resumes, the stuff in that article is pure Keynesian Voo Doo. They even characterised the Reagan boom as a "Keynesian Expansion."

You have no idea who they are, do you.....

and 9% annual increases in federal spending, combined with tax cuts, are pretty much the textbook definition of "Keynesianism"........not that you would have any idea, of course.....

Bri,

3defs.gif

I am a stickler for accurate taxonomy, Bri.......

William Arthur Niskanen (March 13, 1933, Bend, Oregon – October 26, 2011, Washington, D.C.) was an American economist noted as one of the architects of President Ronald Reagan's economic programme and for his contributions to public choice theory. He was also a long-time chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute.

Stephen Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American economic writer and policy analyst. He founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. In 2014, The Heritage Foundation announced that Moore would become its chief economist. In 2015, Moore's title at Heritage changed from Chief Economist to Distinguished Visiting Fellow.[1] Moore is known for advocating free-market policies and supply-side economics.[2]

William Arthur Niskanen (March 13, 1933, Bend, Oregon – October 26, 2011, Washington, D.C.) was an American economist noted as one of the architects of President Ronald Reagan's economic programme and for his contributions to public choice theory. He was also a long-time chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute.

Stephen Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American economic writer and policy analyst. He founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. In 2014, The Heritage Foundation announced that Moore would become its chief economist. In 2015, Moore's title at Heritage changed from Chief Economist to Distinguished Visiting Fellow.[1] Moore is known for advocating free-market policies and supply-side economics.[2]
Yes, I read their CV's, moron. They certainly aren't advocating free market policies in the article you cited. They're defending big government.

I doubt you know what "taxonomy" means.

Yes, I read their CV's, moron. They certainly aren't advocating free market policies in the article you cited. They're defending big government.

Really?

Roughly what percent of it did you actually read, lying spiv?

This study assesses the Reagan supply-side policies by comparing the nation’s economic performance in the Reagan years (1981-89) with its performance in the immediately preceding Ford-Carter years (1974-81) and in the Bush-Clinton years that followed (1989-95).

On 8 of the 10 key economic variables examined, the American economy performed better during the Reagan years than during the pre- and post-Reagan years.

It was written in 1996........History would make fools of the late Mr. Niskanen, and the very much alive Cretin of Brobdingnagian proportions, Mr. Moore....

I doubt you know what "taxonomy" means.

You had to google it, didn't you?

now that you've done so, explain to me how I misused the term.....

Forum List

Back