The End Of The Nightmare

Berkeley is a nest of commies. They don't teach economics there. They teach Marxism.

However the budget process starts, the fact remains that Tip O'Neil and the Dims demanded higher increases in domestic spending than there were in the budgets Reagan submitted in exchange for the increases in the Defense budget that Reagan wanted.

Bri........you are a fucking idiot......who couldn't even place Berkeley on a map........of Berkeley.....

ROFL! Insults seem to be your only talent, Slimdick.

I am a stickler for accurate taxonomy, Bri.......

I doubt you know what "taxonomy" means.

You had to google it, didn't you?

now that you've done so, explain to me how I misused the term.....

ROFL! I knew you were going to say that. I didn't say you used it incorrectly, moron.

William Arthur Niskanen (March 13, 1933, Bend, Oregon – October 26, 2011, Washington, D.C.) was an American economist noted as one of the architects of President Ronald Reagan's economic programme and for his contributions to public choice theory. He was also a long-time chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute.

Stephen Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American economic writer and policy analyst. He founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. In 2014, The Heritage Foundation announced that Moore would become its chief economist. In 2015, Moore's title at Heritage changed from Chief Economist to Distinguished Visiting Fellow.[1] Moore is known for advocating free-market policies and supply-side economics.[2]
Yes, I read their CV's, moron. They certainly aren't advocating free market policies in the article you cited. They're defending big government.

Really?

Roughly what percent of it did you actually read, lying spiv?

This study assesses the Reagan supply-side policies by comparing the nation’s economic performance in the Reagan years (1981-89) with its performance in the immediately preceding Ford-Carter years (1974-81) and in the Bush-Clinton years that followed (1989-95).

On 8 of the 10 key economic variables examined, the American economy performed better during the Reagan years than during the pre- and post-Reagan years.

It was written in 1996........History would make fools of the late Mr. Niskanen, and the very much alive Cretin of Brobdingnagian proportions, Mr. Moore....

It's not an issue I care to debate. Left wingers and right wingers have been debating this since the end of the Reagan administration. Nothing we say is going to change anyone's mind.

Bri........you are a fucking idiot......who couldn't even place Berkeley on a map........of Berkeley.....

ROFL! Insults seem to be your only talent, Slimdick.

I am a stickler for accurate taxonomy, Bri.......

I doubt you know what "taxonomy" means.

You had to google it, didn't you?

now that you've done so, explain to me how I misused the term.....

ROFL! I knew you were going to say that. I didn't say you used it incorrectly, moron.

Did you have to google it, Bri?

What makes you believe that I didn't know the meaning of the word?

William Arthur Niskanen (March 13, 1933, Bend, Oregon – October 26, 2011, Washington, D.C.) was an American economist noted as one of the architects of President Ronald Reagan's economic programme and for his contributions to public choice theory. He was also a long-time chairman of the libertarian Cato Institute.

Stephen Moore (born February 16, 1960) is an American economic writer and policy analyst. He founded and served as president of the Club for Growth from 1999 to 2004. Moore is a former member of the Wall Street Journal editorial board. In 2014, The Heritage Foundation announced that Moore would become its chief economist. In 2015, Moore's title at Heritage changed from Chief Economist to Distinguished Visiting Fellow.[1] Moore is known for advocating free-market policies and supply-side economics.[2]
Yes, I read their CV's, moron. They certainly aren't advocating free market policies in the article you cited. They're defending big government.

Really?

This study assesses the Reagan supply-side policies by comparing the nation’s economic performance in the Reagan years (1981-89) with its performance in the immediately preceding Ford-Carter years (1974-81) and in the Bush-Clinton years that followed (1989-95).

On 8 of the 10 key economic variables examined, the American economy performed better during the Reagan years than during the pre- and post-Reagan years.

It was written in 1996........History would make fools of the late Mr. Niskanen, and the very much alive Cretin of Brobdingnagian proportions, Mr. Moore....

It's not an issue I care to debate. Left wingers and right wingers have been debating this since the end of the Reagan administration. Nothing we say is going to change anyone's mind.

It is an issue you are not at all QUALIFIED to debate, Bri.......nice try though....

And the point is?
My point is, and has been, the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the OBAMA presidency. I have said that from the beginning, and I'm still saying it now.
If you can't dispute it, then what's your point?

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits, which you have tried very hard to bring into this conversation. So, either dispute what I have said, and proven with several links, or continue with your other bullshit, of which doesn't interest me at this point.

and as I have told you, an increase in the Gross federal debt is not exclusive to the Obama period......so, logically, this cannot be a source of your concern....

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits

But you're concerned about the Debt......tell me, how would you address the debt problem - if not through the level of deficits?
Cute ... real friggin cute ....

FYI - I have NEVER EVER said that the entire national debt is on Obama, that would be silly and stupid, to say the least.

I would address our debt by cutting waste, fraud, and ridiculous spending.

Anything else?

P.S. - Again, for the tenth time, DEFICITS do NOT concern me. Why do you continue to bring deficits into a conversation about the national debt?

And how, exactly, would this affect the debt?

How would cutting spending affect the debt? Are you really that stupid?

No need to answer. The question was purely rhetorical.

Bri,

I'm employing a Socratic pedagogic modality in an effort to get Sonny to see the flaw in his position........You weighing in on the side of Stupid isn't going to help.....
imagesZ568TRNR.png

I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
STILL a baiting and polarizing thread Too- 14

So what if they're related? What difference does it make?

There's a big difference between the NATIONAL DEBT and the YEARLY DEFICIT.

My whole point is, and has been, that the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the Obama presidency.

If you can dispute that, then by all means do it.

Sonny,

Are you a Recidivist Supply Side Voting Debt Worryier?
cute ... real fucking cute ..............

Are you a brainless asshole?

I notice that you failed to answer the question......again...
What is the question?
Hell No

and as I have told you, an increase in the Gross federal debt is not exclusive to the Obama period......so, logically, this cannot be a source of your concern....

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits

But you're concerned about the Debt......tell me, how would you address the debt problem - if not through the level of deficits?
Cute ... real friggin cute ....

FYI - I have NEVER EVER said that the entire national debt is on Obama, that would be silly and stupid, to say the least.

Anything else?

P.S. - Again, for the tenth time, DEFICITS do NOT concern me. Why do you continue to bring deficits into a conversation about the national debt?

And how, exactly, would this affect the debt?

How would cutting spending affect the debt? Are you really that stupid?

No need to answer. The question was purely rhetorical.

Bri,

I'm employing a Socratic pedagogic modality in an effort to get Sonny to see the flaw in his position........You weighing in on the side of Stupid isn't going to help.....
View attachment 81840

I'm not suggesting that you AREN'T impervious to edification.......

But keep reading, Sonny....

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Only insofar as it pits the Drudge Dross against the Reality Based Community....

Sonny,

What is the question?
Hell No
We've established that you are a "Debt Worryier".......I'm disinclined to believe that you have never cast a vote for a Supply Side Huckster....

Really?

It is an issue you are not at all QUALIFIED to debate, Bri.......nice try though....

I've debated it for years, moron. What makes you "qualified" to debate it? Certainly not your innate intelligence.

What is the question?
Hell No
We've established that you are a "Debt Worryier".......I'm disinclined to believe that you have never cast a vote for a Supply Side Huckster....
It's easy to believe you have cast numerous votes for the "government spending makes the economy grow" con artists.

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Only insofar as it pits the Drudge Dross against the Reality Based Community....
Let me get this straight: you think you're a member of the "Reality Based Community?"

55988553.jpg

The nightmare is Donald Trump. And when he is soundly wiped out on election night this nation will finally get a good nights sleep.

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
You must think BHO is a God then, if you truly think he can control all of this.

On economic issues he is no different than W.

W gets the blame for The Great Recession happening on his watch, however it is more the fault of Reagan and Billy Clinton than W's.

As for hostages, if the CIA can find them then the Navy can get them with the Army's chopper pilots helping.

The CIA has not found them however.

The Islamic problem is a Sunni/Shia issue -- so let them kill each other off -- just like Netanyahu says.

As for domestic shootings, what the heck do you want ?? Another Clinton gun ban ???

:beer:

Time left until Obama leaves office

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)
I am certain Hillary is also as excited about that as you are.

She has been a really happy lady lately.

She knows she has a really good shot at it.

She knows Trump is the best opponent she could have ever prayed for.

God is a Democrat apparently.

And Lucifer loves Trump.

The nightmare is Donald Trump. And when he is soundly wiped out on election night this nation will finally get a good nights sleep.

How will you sleep after Hillary moves a couple dozen muzzie savages into your neighborhood?

Forum List

Back