The End Of The Nightmare

National Debt Under Obama

Depending on who you talk to, President Obama added anywhere from $983 billion to $7.7 trillion to the national debt. Who's lying? None of them. That's because there are three ways to look at the debt added for any President.

Method 1. Debt Added Since Obama Took Office
The first, and largest, is how much debt has been added since Obama took office. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. Today it's slightly more than $19 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added nearly $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other President. For more, see Why Is the U.S. Debt So Large?

How Much Did Obama Really Add to the Nation's Debt?
Did you actually read the rest of it? Like THE CONCLUSION?

When all of these are added up, Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009-2017.
YES, I READ ALL OF IT.
It clearly shows that the NATIONAL DEBT increased during the OBAMA PRESIDENCY !!!!!!!!

What do you NOT understand? Where is the damn problem here?

The NATIONAL DEBT has increased under the OBAMA presidency, which I clearly stated from the beginning.

Again, where is the problem?

I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

so you won't embarrass yourself again, allow me to show you what "economy destroyed" looks like

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

With all his deficit spending, why does Obama have the weakest recovery ever?

TDog,

Tell everyone whether the red line is ABOVE or BELOW the green line.....

emp_recovery.gif

When you're done, would you please explain "structural deficit" to Sonny? I don't know if I've got long enough to live....

Yo, most people have this:
What is the cyclical deficit?
Cyclical deficits are the kind of deficit you run when you lose your job: you've had a temporary income shock, and so you're going to be spending more than you take in.

"GTP"
Shall We Pray:
View attachment 81803

This is painful....

Pay attention now, Lass.....

The "cyclical" deficit is distinct from any "structural deficit".......that's why there are two of them....

Yo, I know that Pee-Wee, making a point!

"GTP"

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

so you won't embarrass yourself again, allow me to show you what "economy destroyed" looks like

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

When you're done, would you please explain "structural deficit" to Sonny? I don't know if I've got long enough to live....

How many years have we seen 3% or better real GDP growth under Obama?

would you please explain "structural deficit" to Sonny?

Why don't you explain it?

TDog,

You didn't actually go to the BEA link I provided, did you.......

Had you done so, you would have learned that the net spreads to which I refer are 0.83, and 0.53.....I hope to G*d that I don't have to explain to you why this matters....

and I already told you why I cannot take on the task of skulin' Sonny........that boy can't even read his own citations....
Well, you can kiss my ass punk ass piece of shit.
I have more than explained why I said from the damn beginning that the NATIONAL DEBT has increased during the OBAMA presidency.

If you can dispute that, then by all means do it.

skulin' Sonny? Can't read???

Go fuck yourself bitch boy.

Look, why did you turn this conversation into a damn personal attack? Can you not discuss issues in a civil and adult manner?

Remember punk, you attacked me first.

It's all a matter of record, public record, and easily researched.

Do you expect me to do the research for you?

Federal Debt, Deficits and Spending
Debt The U.S. government’s debt owed to the public has more than doubled. It is now more than $13.6 trillion, an increase of 116 percent since Obama first took office.

And the debt also has grown dramatically even when measured as a percentage of the growing economy, from 52 percent of gross domestic product at the end of fiscal year 2009 to just under 74 percent at the end of fiscal 2015, according to the most recent estimate by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.

Spending Federal spending, however, has increased much less. Total federal outlays in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 last year totaled just under $3.69 trillion, according to final U.S. Treasury figures. That’s just 4.8 percent above the total outlays for fiscal 2009, which was well underway when Obama took office.

To be sure, Obama was responsible for some of the FY 2009 spending, but as we’ve shown in detail elsewhere, his early spending initiatives added — at most — $203 billion to the fiscal year 2009 spending levels that were set before he took office. Even attributing that extra FY 2009 spending to Obama brings the total increase in outlays since he took office to 11.3 percent over the level he inherited.

Massive federal deficits continue: The final figure for FY 2015 was $438.9 billion. That was about $44.5 billion less than the shortfall in fiscal year 2014, but CBO projects that without further spending cuts or revenue increases, deficits will soon be growing larger again, and will top $1 trillion in FY 2025.

Total debt, counting money the government owes to itself, currently stands at nearly $18.9 trillion, up nearly 78 percent under Obama.

Obama’s Numbers (January 2016 Update)

That doesn't answer the question.....pay close attention to how this is phrased...

It is now more than $13.6 trillion, an increase of 116 percent since Obama first took office.

Next, you want to learn about "structural deficits".....

Once you've done so, we can take another look - 'k?
I'm talking about the national DEBT.
YOUR QUESTION: - How much has Obama added to the national debt?

I gave you the answer.

Sonny,

Take a careful look at this...

How much has Obama added to the national debt

then go back to your citation and see if you can locate that particular construction anywhere...

Depending on who you talk to, President Obama added anywhere from $983 billion to $7.7 trillion to the national debt. Who's lying? None of them. That's because there are three ways to look at the debt added for any President.

The first, and largest, is how much debt has been added since Obama took office. On January 20, 2009, when he was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. Today it's slightly more than $19 trillion. That's why most people say Obama added nearly $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other President. For more, see Why Is the U.S. Debt So Large?

Congress controls the purse strings.........
And who controls Congress?

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

FYI - I have said NOT a DAMN word about any deficit.
I have NOT mentioned any numbers related to the damn yearly deficits.
I have said, and have posted several links explaining the NATIONAL DEBT !!!!!!

Why do you continue to ask me about the damn deficits? I couldn't give a happy rat's ass less about the damn yearly deficits. I'm concerned about the astronomical and rising NATIONAL DEBT.

You're the one that continues to bring up the yearly deficits, NOT ME !!!!!

Do you understand English? Do you comprehend what you read?

Where is the problem? Please explain. Thanks.

You DO understand that they are related, right?

If you don't believe me, ask TDog....
So what if they're related? What difference does it make?

There's a big difference between the NATIONAL DEBT and the YEARLY DEFICIT.

My whole point is, and has been, that the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the Obama presidency.

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

Had you done so, you would have learned that the net spreads to which I refer are 0.83, and 0.53.....I hope to G*d that I don't have to explain to you why this matters....

and I already told you why I cannot take on the task of skulin' Sonny........that boy can't even read his own citations....

For what purpose?

the net spreads to which I refer are 0.83, and 0.53

Net spread of what?

When all of these are added up, Obama's debt contribution was $983 billion between 2009-2017.
YES, I READ ALL OF IT.
It clearly shows that the NATIONAL DEBT increased during the OBAMA PRESIDENCY !!!!!!!!

The NATIONAL DEBT has increased under the OBAMA presidency, which I clearly stated from the beginning.

"The problem" is that this is what you were singing when you stumbled into The Hurt Locker

How much has Obama added to the national debt?

Words have meaning......allow me to demonstrate......

Consider the consequences of

"Crawl into mah bunk, ewe!"

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

Yo, most people have this:
What is the cyclical deficit?
Cyclical deficits are the kind of deficit you run when you lose your job: you've had a temporary income shock, and so you're going to be spending more than you take in.

"GTP"
Shall We Pray:
View attachment 81803

This is painful....

Pay attention now, Lass.....

The "cyclical" deficit is distinct from any "structural deficit".......that's why there are two of them....

Yo, I know that Pee-Wee, making a point!

"GTP"

I'm sure.....

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

For what purpose?

Net spread of what?

Damn, TDog.......If you don't seize the rope, you are gonna wake up just as ignorant tomorrow as you did this morning...

You ARE familiar with the GDP formula, right?

YES, I READ ALL OF IT.

"The problem" is that this is what you were singing when you stumbled into The Hurt Locker

Obama has ADDED to the NATIONAL DEBT asswipe piece of shit.

If you can dispute that FACT, then by all means, DO IT !!!!!!!

Otherwise, what's your damn point?
I don't give a happy rat's ass about the damn yearly deficits, my concern is the NATIONAL DEBT !!!

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

Why do you continue to ask me about the damn deficits? I couldn't give a happy rat's ass less about the damn yearly deficits. I'm concerned about the astronomical and rising NATIONAL DEBT.

My whole point is, and has been, that the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the Obama presidency.

Sonny,

Are you a Recidivist Supply Side Voting Debt Worryier?

YES, I READ ALL OF IT.

I don't give a happy rat's ass about the damn yearly deficits, my concern is the NATIONAL DEBT !!!

EVERY POTUS since Ike has seen debt rise under his watch.......some have done a better job with the rate of growth than others........In terms of contribution (as explained IN YOUR CITATION), Obama has actually been one of the best in decades...

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

For what purpose?

Net spread of what?

Damn, TDog.......If you don't seize the rope, you are gonna wake up just as ignorant tomorrow as you did this morning...

Get to the point.
Obama had huge deficits but his spending didn't add to GDP?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

Sonny,

cute ... real fucking cute ..............

Are you a brainless asshole?

Economy destroyed

jpg

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

I have more than explained why I said from the damn beginning that the NATIONAL DEBT has increased during the OBAMA presidency.

Look, why did you turn this conversation into a damn personal attack? Can you not discuss issues in a civil and adult manner?

Yo, they just ignore fact!
U-Nat-Debt-550x369.jpg

"GTP"

YES, I READ ALL OF IT.

EVERY POTUS since Ike has seen debt rise under his watch.......some have done a better job with the rate of growth than others........In terms of contribution (as explained IN YOUR CITATION), Obama has actually been one of the best in decades...
And the point is?
My point is, and has been, the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the OBAMA presidency. I have said that from the beginning, and I'm still saying it now.
If you can't dispute it, then what's your point?

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits, which you have tried very hard to bring into this conversation. So, either dispute what I have said, and proven with several links, or continue with your other bullshit, of which doesn't interest me at this point.

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

For what purpose?

Net spread of what?

Get to the point.
Obama had huge deficits but his spending didn't add to GDP?

The deficits in question are largely structural, the legacy of Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux.....spending has risen at a rate not seen since the 50s......on average, State and Federal Gov contribution to GDP has been NEGATIVE since FY 2009.....the spreads I invited you to consider constitute the net difference in such contributions for the given administrations......add those numbers to recent GDP to see what it would be if adjusted for the absence of any fiscal effect on the economy....

Sonny,

cute ... real fucking cute ..............

Are you a brainless asshole?

I notice that you failed to answer the question......again...

YES, I READ ALL OF IT.

And the point is?
My point is, and has been, the NATIONAL DEBT has INCREASED during the OBAMA presidency. I have said that from the beginning, and I'm still saying it now.
If you can't dispute it, then what's your point?

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits, which you have tried very hard to bring into this conversation. So, either dispute what I have said, and proven with several links, or continue with your other bullshit, of which doesn't interest me at this point.

and as I have told you, an increase in the Gross federal debt is not exclusive to the Obama period......so, logically, this cannot be a source of your concern....

And, I'm NOT talking about yearly deficits, and don't give a damn about yearly deficits

But you're concerned about the Debt......tell me, how would you address the debt problem - if not through the level of deficits?

TDog,

emp_recovery.gif

TDog,

Yo, they just ignore fact!
U-Nat-Debt-550x369.jpg

"GTP"

Do you understand what the use of a log scale demonstrates?

Seriously, if I want tips on conditioning my hair or waxing my pecs, I'll call you...

Forum List

Back