The End Of The Nightmare

The hallmark of the lefties on this forum is obama is reducing the debt.
I suppose if you're liberal with economics you could say that.
But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.

Agree x 2 DarkFury Stratford57

WOW!

and isn't "Stratford" the one who posted

My fear is: way too many morons in your country...

?

Leaves the mind reeling....
Stratford is a great guy, you on the other hand are a fool.

Hold that "thought", Dark.......

I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
Obama is without a doubt, the worst president to ever sit in the oval office, by far.

He'd have to "unseat" this guy

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

which, at this point, looks highly unlikely....

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
Obama is without a doubt, the worst president to ever sit in the oval office, by far.
I figure after him it will be at LEAST a quarter century before another negro is president no matter how good they are.
Great pod cast by the way, loved hearing from you.

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Yo, you put up a Masterpiece, and it`s called Trolling?

"GTP"
200 (26).gif

What this esteemed gathering needs is a bit of the wit & wisdom of Bripat........

But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.

You couldn't make this sh*t up.....

Pay close attention now...
10.15.15_0.jpg

Why don't you take a minute and reflect on this........then hollaback....
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Rising national debt may be the next economic crisis

Report: Deficit Falls to $483 Billion, but Debt Continues to Rise

What this esteemed gathering needs is a bit of the wit & wisdom of Bripat........
He is good, damn good. Nice to know you know your betters.

Yeah.....when last seen he was posting a link to his gofundme effort, which included his portrait.....and a link to his personal facebook page.....

His gofundme campaign has raised $0 in just over 2 weeks.....

Now that 1st Rambo is here, you might want to slip back into that faux rabbit stole and bleached blonde wig....I think you guys have a lot in common...assuming your closet is big enough for the both of you....

ECONOMICS
Congress took the blame for the downgrades, but whether you acknowledge that or not, do you know what the current rating is?
BTW, have you looked at the stock markets lately. There are some records being broken there too.

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
I figure after him it will be at LEAST a quarter century before another negro is president no matter how good they are.
Great pod cast by the way, loved hearing from you.
Thanks.
It was nice to chat with you and listen to you.
Please call-in the next time it's on air.
I enjoyed you.

10.15.15_0.jpg

That's really good....now all you have to do is find an example of anyone claiming that Obama is reducing the DEBT.....

and I struggle to believe that a sentient adult wrote this

Falling deficits have not prevented the debt from growing; rather, they have only slowed down the growth trend.

10.15.15_0.jpg

I don't if that chart is totally correct. The 2015 debt is greater than 2014 according to the crfb and 2016 will be greater than 2015

HOSTAGES
You seem to be unaware of the era of Reagan when American hostage-taking became a sport along with everyday type terrorist attacks targeting Americans.

8 more years of Hillary.

Well, 4 maybe. As long as the Republicans don't nominate a clown next time.
I don't think she has the health for the general. I don't think she will make it.

Hillary stood up to an 11 hour grilling by a hostile panel.......

I'm betting your prostate wouldn't allow you to last 22 minutes...

10.15.15_0.jpg

That's really good....now all you have to do is find an example of anyone claiming that Obama is reducing the DEBT.....

and I struggle to believe that a sentient adult wrote this

Falling deficits have not prevented the debt from growing; rather, they have only slowed down the growth trend.
obamacare for the most part hast been putting into the system, but next year it's going to suck the life out of the country. That's my prediction.

10.15.15_0.jpg

I don't if that chart is totally correct. The 2015 debt is greater than 2014 according to the crfb and 2016 will be greater than 2015

Please tell me you didn't just write this........

The budget and national debt are two entirely different animals.

The national debt is in astronomical numbers and rising.

The interest alone on the national debt is bankrupting us.

How much has Obama added to the national debt?

What will the national debt be when he leaves office?

How much money has he given away to foreign governments?

How much has he spent on senseless deadly costly wars?

How many mosques has he built on foreign soil?

How many luxury vacations has his wife and daughters taken?

8 more years of Hillary.

I don't think she has the health for the general. I don't think she will make it.

I use finasteride...works pretty good. But then I'm old enough to be your's and dark fury's dad.

ECONOMICS
Congress took the blame for the downgrades, but whether you acknowledge that or not, do you know what the current rating is?
BTW, have you looked at the stock markets lately. There are some records being broken there too.

Yo, wipe the sleep out of your eyes, this is reality!

The Dot-com Bubble was a speculative bubble in the shares of early internet companies called “Dot-coms.” From the mid to late-1990s, technology company stocks in the Nasdaq stock index soared to incredible heights,
making scores of investors and technology company founders extremely wealthy. At this time, many people began to believe that technology had led to the creation of a “New Economy” where the traditional business cycle and recessions were a thing of the past. These “New Economy” beliefs led to excessive risk-taking in business and investments as Dot-com companies went public (such as the infamous Pets.com and Webvan) even though they had negative earnings or astronomically high business valuations. In early 2000, the technology stock bubble crashed spectacularly as the Nasdaq plunged from 5,000 to nearly 1,000 by 2002 and the U.S. economy was hurled into a recession.

Anytime now, just waiting?

"GTP"
200 (6).gif

8 more years of Hillary.

I use finasteride...works pretty good. But then I'm old enough to be your's and dark fury's dad.
Hell I'm 58. My dad is 90.

Forum List

Back