The ends justify the means, right?

I guess conservative favs Scalia, Thomas, and Alito aren't so smart afterall,

since they stupidly still insist the mandate is NOT a tax.

eh?

obama agrees with them. He and his democrat minions are STILL saying that it's not a tax. If it's not a tax, then it is unconstitutional.

Justice Roberts gave us the solution to the problem. If you don't like the tax, change the government.

I knew it was a tax and said so back in March:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5043048-post64.html

When did you part ways with the errant Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, and Alito and decide it was a tax?

How funny Obama and the Democrats didn't trumpet all the new taxes in this bill when they were selling it....

I guess they didn't find it important to tell the people about it..

all those taxes were in the bill when it passed and everyone knew about them back them.....they were used to score the bill, to calculate how much the bill would cost the next 10 years.

All very public knowledge.....are you just getting around to informing yourself on the bill?

Just adding to the to whole picture for
a good picture of the tax burden PapaObama care has
created for all of us

After all

Papa Obamacare: It’s not just a big f***ing deal… It’s the biggest f***ing regressive tax in history

Really
the left should be careful what they wish for,,,,

Like I said

" a little pregnant"

The median U.S. family income is about $50,000. Family health coverage can easily run $20,000 a year — and rising quickly. In that scenario, the coverage mandate is essentially a 40 percent tax on that family, which is now required by law to ensure that every family member has qualifying coverage.

First of all, the TAX is what you pay if you don't have and don't want health insurance. That is not 20,000 a year.

Secondly, the average family premium in 2011 was 414 per month. That is not 20,000 a year.

eh?

obama agrees with them. He and his democrat minions are STILL saying that it's not a tax. If it's not a tax, then it is unconstitutional.

Justice Roberts gave us the solution to the problem. If you don't like the tax, change the government.

When did you part ways with the errant Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, and Alito and decide it was a tax?

Actually I agree with Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, Alito and Roberts
the commerce clause does not apply and Papa Obamacare was unconstitutional under it

:eusa_whistle:

Like I said

" a little pregnant"

The median U.S. family income is about $50,000. Family health coverage can easily run $20,000 a year — and rising quickly. In that scenario, the coverage mandate is essentially a 40 percent tax on that family, which is now required by law to ensure that every family member has qualifying coverage.

First of all, the TAX is what you pay if you don't have and don't want health insurance. That is not 20,000 a year.

Secondly, the average family premium in 2011 was 414 per month. That is not 20,000 a year.

You forgot
employer match, which is per employee expense that could go into the employee's pocket

pay one tax in place of the other
but one has to be paid

Yes
the "little pregnant" rule on taxes
:lol:

Papa Obamacare: It’s not just a big f***ing deal… It’s the biggest f***ing regressive tax in history

Last edited:
Like I said

" a little pregnant"

Right

but one has to be paid

Yes

Buying health insurance is not paying a tax. How retarded are you?

Right

but one has to be paid

Yes

retarded? oh yes that left compassion for people is coming out again

It is when it is mandated
according to the SCOTUS
The only way to make it constitutional

Again
the Left should be careful what they wish for.....

Last edited:

Actually I agree with Scalia, Thomas, Kennedy, Alito and Roberts
the commerce clause does not apply and Papa Obamacare was unconstitutional under it

You're an idiot.

You agree with Obama that it was not a tax, and yet you're arguing that it is a tax.

You're also an idiot for saying that the commerce clause does not apply then that's why it's unconstitutional.

If the commerce clause does not apply then it's not a factor in whether or not it's constitutional.

You really are an idiot. How can you not be embarassed at your own stupidity?

Right

but one has to be paid

Yes

retarded? oh yes that left compassion for people is coming out again

It is when mandated
according to the SCOTUS

Your level of ignorance is well within the common use of the term 'retarded'.

No, having health insurance is not a tax. It is a tax exemption from the mandate tax.

Jeezus, please stop acting so retarded. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Stupidity?

coming from you that really means something

One can not opt of paying either of them
Sorry it is tax and the SCOTUS says so

The truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:
all those taxes were in the bill when it passed and everyone knew about them back them.....they were used to score the bill, to calculate how much the bill would cost the next 10 years.

All very public knowledge.....are you just getting around to informing yourself on the bill?

Yes, anyone with a brain knew Obama was breaking his promise not to raise taxes. However, all you clueless servile drones continue to maintain that he didn't.

eh?

Obama and all you clueless servile drones are the only ones who insist it's a tax.

Yes, anyone with a brain knew Obama was breaking his promise not to raise taxes. However, all you clueless servile drones continue to maintain that he didn't.

The US public has not seen anything yet

Combined now with the fact, due to the SCOTUS ruling that states
can opt out of Papa Obama cares's Medicaid expansion...

This will lead to substantially higher costs for Papa Obama Care .

The CBO is coming out soon with a new cost trajectory of Obamacare because
of these changes

A lot of attention has been given to the mandate. Less attention has been given to that, because of the SCOTUS ruling, states can't be forced to be on board with the
Medicaid expansion making Papa Obama care exchange subsidies, fiscally unworkable. The Court may have just set in motion events that could lead to Papa Obama Care
busting the budget even more.

Which is why, never trust the Left on taxes

Obama and all you clueless servile drones are the only ones who insist it's a tax.

Oh god another mental retard checks in. Obama agrees with you. that it's NOT a tax.

Everyone who makes less than 250,000 a year has paid and is paying the same or lower taxes now than they did when Obama took office,

all else being equal.

Stupidity?

coming from you that really means something

One can not opt of paying either of them
Sorry it is tax and the SCOTUS says so

The truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

I already told you, if you could read, that I said it was a tax back in March.

No need to lie here. Show some character.

Has anyone missed the hilarity of all these conservatives who have now conceded that the Healthcare Bill IS constitutional,

after all those months of having to listen to them confidently insisting that it wasn't?

What a bunch of idiots.

Yeah, silly us taking the Congressional intent and Obama's words at face value and focusing on the commerce clause argument.

In that we were vindicated. The expansion of the powers under the commerce clause would have effectively erased the 9th and 10th amendments and that was not allowed.

On the other hand what we already knew about how Obama would say anything and everything to maneuver around public opinion was also reinforced. IF it had been presented as a tax there is no way there would have been enough Democrats on board to pass it.

Obama's stubborn commitment to saying whatever it takes to get around the will of the people has been rewarded in the short term. America now gets to decide whether they want to reward it in the long term. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back