The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…

Except when it puts the lives of rescue workers in danger after you spend a night in floodwaters without electricity and decide you are ready to evacute...

It's never just about your life.
Except for when it doesn't flood?

Yup, that's always the "risk" isn't it? for several thousand people in Katrina...well it did flood.

My GF at the time lived in a 2nd floor apartment. I evacuated her but her neighbors on the ground floor chose to stay even though they had a brand new car.

So Katrina came, they rode it out, not bad. Enjoyed the drama and went to bed.

Then they woke up to find themselves floating in their own bed as eight feet of water came rushing in from some of the broken levees. And proceeded to fil up the entire neighborhood.

They went up the fire escape and broke into the 2nd floor apartment to escape the water and ended up stranded there for several days until they were rescued by helicopter.

That's what happens..

But of course internet wags posting from thousands of miles out of harm's way with no skin whatsoever in the game who can't even spell the word hurricane can always preach to other people what they should be doing. SMH

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…
It was a personal choice dumb ass. Lots of people did not evacuate.

He heard "mandatory" and thought Obama's brownshirts were arresting patriots.

Can't blame them though. I mean, after all, FEMA did buy up all that ammo and all those caskets and then there was Jade Helm.

If people were not evacuated, the RWNJs would be screeching about that instead.

Except when it puts the lives of rescue workers in danger after you spend a night in floodwaters without electricity and decide you are ready to evacute...

It is easy to stay and ride out the storm if you are healthy and fit and making the decision for yourself or with your spouse's agreement. It is another thing all together when you are making the decision for your family, especially when that includes children whose life may depend on your decision.
True, The mainstream media should stick to facts and no opinion. They don't have any credibility on the issue...
Says

It is easy to stay and ride out the storm if you are healthy and fit and making the decision for yourself or with your spouse's agreement. It is another thing all together when you are making the decision for your family, especially when that includes children whose life may depend on your decision.
True, The mainstream media should stick to facts and no opinion. They don't have any credibility on the issue...
The main stream media did not predict opinions. They informed the public of worse case scenarios and showed computer models that showed the various predictions of the paths and strengths of the hurricane if it followed those predictions. Rational people deserved to have the knowledge of those worse case predictions. These broadcasts of predictions can be a matter of life or death.
The computer generated predictions were facts, not opinions. People were provided with the predictions of those computer-generated predictions, that is fact.

Yup, that's always the "risk" isn't it? for several thousand people in Katrina...well it did flood.

My GF at the time lived in a 2nd floor apartment. I evacuated her but her neighbors on the ground floor chose to stay even though they had a brand new car.

Then they woke up to find themselves floating in their own bed as eight feet of water came rushing in from some of the broken levees. And proceeded to fil up the entire neighborhood.

They went up the fire escape and broke into the 2nd floor apartment to escape the water and ended up stranded there for several days until they were rescued by helicopter.

That's what happens..

But of course internet wags posting from thousands of miles out of harm's way with no skin whatsoever in the game who can't even spell the word hurricane can always preach to other people what they should be doing. SMH

Darned easy to sit in your easy chair and judge others.

I wonder if they know that the US must now get their weather into from other countries. And I wonder if they know WHY that is. And do they know that US stations were knocked out?

Actually, I don't wonder at all.

What I wonder about are the nutter christians standing around on the shore, with their kids, praying the storm away. Stupid people.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room

Looters needed work...

That's what happens..

I wonder if they know that the US must now get their weather into from other countries. And I wonder if they know WHY that is. And do they know that US stations were knocked out?

What I wonder about are the nutter christians standing around on the shore, with their kids, praying the storm away. Stupid people.
Federal government certainly does not do anybody any good…

That's what happens..

Living below the ocean is dumb, so dumb that it should be illegal, but as long as poor people pay taxes the assholes at the top will let them float away

That's what happens..

Jesus fucking Christ. You are truly a idiotic asshole. So who provided the high wheeled vehicles that rescued so many in Harvey? And the helicopters? Little idiot cocksucks like you should be sent to Outer Patagonia, you sure are no use in a first world nation.

That's what happens..

Jesus fucking Christ. You are truly a idiotic asshole. So who provided the high wheeled vehicles that rescued so many in Harvey? And the helicopters? Little idiot cocksucks like you should be sent to Outer Patagonia, you sure are no use in a first world nation.
The country pays for that shit, too bad the federal government does not have a country's best interests in mind...

That's what happens..

Living below the ocean is dumb, so dumb that it should be illegal, but as long as poor people pay taxes the assholes at the top will let them float away

Actually I'll tell you what's fucking dumb.

Going on the internet posting easily debunked lies about a storm affecting real people's real lives with mindless fantasies of boogie boards just because you have no life.

Doesn't get any dumber than that.

That's what happens..

Going on the internet posting easily debunked lies about a storm affecting real people's real lives with mindless fantasies of boogie boards just because you have no life.

Do you enjoy being a control freak?

Obviously you enjoy being a total fucking idiot Rustic. Next time we have a Cat 4 or higher storm coming ashore, I really believe that you should stand on the beach where the eye is going to pass through, and show us all what fools the media and government are. Yessiree Bob, that'll show 'em.

That's what happens..

Is that dumber than rebuilding everything that is going to be washed away, just so it can be washed away again in 5 or 10 years?

So that a greedy government can tax the hell out of soon to be washed away fools

Has anyone mentioned that the thread title is fake news and lies? OK, I will, just in case no one else has. The thread title is fake news and lies. The entire state of Florida did not evacuate and when the hurricane reached Florida it was way above Cat 2. Millions of people stayed in Florida and when the hurricane hit Florida it was a Cat 4 hurricane.

Obviously you enjoy being a total fucking idiot Rustic. Next time we have a Cat 4 or higher storm coming ashore, I really believe that you should stand on the beach where the eye is going to pass through, and show us all what fools the media and government are. Yessiree Bob, that'll show 'em.
Except for Miami never did see the category 4 hurricane... they essentially had tropical storm conditions… That most anybody could ride out.

Has anyone mentioned that the thread title is fake news and lies? OK, I will, just in case no one else has. The thread title is fake news and lies. The entire state of Florida did not evacuate and when the hurricane reached Florida it was way above Cat 2. Millions of people stayed in Florida and when the hurricane hit Florida it was a Cat 4 hurricane.
It's not fake news because it is an internet post, not news.

Got that?

So the Fake News from the RW nuts today is the hurricane is nothing but a thunderstorm? You people are really sick.

I would have just shot it until it down graded. NO problem. 3000 rounds of AK bullets will do anything!

Forum List

Back