The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Well the main thing that came out of these storms is how real leadership works. Obama turned his back on Louisiana, while Trump and Pence have shown true leadership.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.
But but but the OP said..............
Duh, anyone who is trusting the BBC for their weather needs real help

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…

Except when it puts the lives of rescue workers in danger after you spend a night in floodwaters without electricity and decide you are ready to evacute...

It's never just about your life.
Except for when it doesn't flood?

Yup, that's always the "risk" isn't it? for several thousand people in Katrina...well it did flood.

My GF at the time lived in a 2nd floor apartment. I evacuated her but her neighbors on the ground floor chose to stay even though they had a brand new car.

So Katrina came, they rode it out, not bad. Enjoyed the drama and went to bed.

Then they woke up to find themselves floating in their own bed as eight feet of water came rushing in from some of the broken levees. And proceeded to fil up the entire neighborhood.

They went up the fire escape and broke into the 2nd floor apartment to escape the water and ended up stranded there for several days until they were rescued by helicopter.

That's what happens..

But of course internet wags posting from thousands of miles out of harm's way with no skin whatsoever in the game who can't even spell the word hurricane can always preach to other people what they should be doing. SMH

I know someone who was in a Hurricane a few years ago and they stayed and they own a bar and they went through the whole Hurricane just drinking multiple Peach Daiquiri's.

If I had a Hurricane happening that is what I would do but I'd have mainly Martini's and in between a Peach Daiquiri :smoke:

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.

The BBC World Service were interviewing on a line a Meteorologist from I think it was the American Meteorological Association or something like that.

So in your every post on the internet is news, either real or fake.

LOL

Look Doodles

You made an assertion in post 1. Call it "news", a "statement", an "OP" or whatever you want but it's a provably FALSE assertion.

And that makes you a liar, regardless what you call the assertion.

Simple as that.

Now go to the Life store and buy one.
All these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

You made an assertion in post 1. Call it "news", a "statement", an "OP" or whatever you want but it's a provably FALSE assertion.

Simple as that.

Sheesh
all these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

Bye the way, Irma is a cat-2 storm just like I said..

Got that?

Irma downgraded to a Category 2 storm as it makes its way across southwest Florida

Aaaaaand once again those with their head up their ass on topics they know nothing about purport to speak.

EVERY hurricane deteriorates once it's consistently over land. That's because its fuel is starved, and it's expected and it's normal.

But when this one hit it was a cat 4. Not a cat 2 as you claimed in your OP.

So Irma, as we all knew it would, now deteriorates and will gradually die. But you're still a liar.

Really, I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

All these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh
all these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

Bye the way, Irma is a cat-2 storm just like I said..

Got that?

Irma downgraded to a Category 2 storm as it makes its way across southwest Florida

Aaaaaand once again those with their head up their ass on topics they know nothing about purport to speak.

EVERY hurricane deteriorates once it's consistently over land. That's because its fuel is starved, and it's expected and it's normal.

But when this one hit it was a cat 4. Not a cat 2 as you claimed in your OP.

So Irma, as we all knew it would, now deteriorates and will gradually die. But you're still a liar.

Did Sandy do that too, when she leveled the town next to mine? Look kid, anyone who lives in Florida full time and is not at least a millionaire is an asshole. Andrew leveled entire counties the people had little to no insurance because insurance companies won't insure these areas for flood or the average guy can;t afford it. So Andrew wiped out a generation of Floridians. Fear not there are plenty of assholes that bought that land and rebuilt on stilts to avoid the flood. Which lets the wind under the fucking house so the entire thing blows away. This is much like cigarette companies pumping out low tar cigs that only had half the nictine, so the addicts actually bought twice as many butts.

People are retarded, and many are now homeless because they are stupid

You mean like the way you were stupid enough to post a blatant lie thread and think you'd get away with it?

Get away with a thread on the internet, the internet that is totally believable................

Kid u crack me up. R U on crack by the way.

So tell us how is the Category-2 hurricane doing in Florida......................

Was there a 500 foot surge like in the day after tomorrow, your favorite movie?

LOL go ahead and yell that I just made that up..................

sheesh

The BBC World Service were interviewing on a line a Meteorologist from I think it was the American Meteorological Association or something like that.
The USA owns the weather satellites and the jets that are flying into the storm gathering data. The BBC is getting their info from them..................Trust me

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…
It IS a personal choice! The mandatory evacuations are not, actually, mandatory - nobody was dragged from their homes, they were merely warned that there would be no emergency services once winds reached 35-40mph and they'd be riding out whatever happened on their own.

The only people who were made to evacuate by the state were mentally ill homeless people who were sectioned for their own safety because they did not have the capacity to make a rational decision to risk death over an attachment to property and possessions.

It IS a personal choice! The mandatory evacuations are not, actually, mandatory - nobody was dragged from their homes, they were merely warned that there would be no emergency services once winds reached 35-40mph and they'd be riding out whatever happened on their own.

The only people who were made to evacuate by the state were mentally ill homeless people who were sectioned for their own safety because they did not have the capacity to make a rational decision to risk death over an attachment to property and possessions.
That must be the OP's issue....he wants the choice to stay AND have the emergency services come rescue him from his stupid choices.

That must be the OP's issue....he wants the choice to stay AND have the emergency services come rescue him from his stupid choices.
The Miami area could've been easily ridden out and was, evacuation was unnecessary there.

Glorified thunderstorm indeed.......
Are you going to help rebuild the hurricane proof homes that were built after Andrew? You know the ones on pilings that keep the home out of the ocean and let the wind under the house to blow the entire home and residents away?

Get your hammer, they need U.

LOL

Florida should be a firkin national park, for birds, fish and gators, not to mention the panthers

Except when it puts the lives of rescue workers in danger after you spend a night in floodwaters without electricity and decide you are ready to evacute...

It's never just about your life.

Yup, that's always the "risk" isn't it? for several thousand people in Katrina...well it did flood.

My GF at the time lived in a 2nd floor apartment. I evacuated her but her neighbors on the ground floor chose to stay even though they had a brand new car.

Then they woke up to find themselves floating in their own bed as eight feet of water came rushing in from some of the broken levees. And proceeded to fil up the entire neighborhood.

They went up the fire escape and broke into the 2nd floor apartment to escape the water and ended up stranded there for several days until they were rescued by helicopter.

That's what happens..

But of course internet wags posting from thousands of miles out of harm's way with no skin whatsoever in the game who can't even spell the word hurricane can always preach to other people what they should be doing. SMH

Darned easy to sit in your easy chair and judge others.

I wonder if they know that the US must now get their weather into from other countries. And I wonder if they know WHY that is. And do they know that US stations were knocked out?

Actually, I don't wonder at all.

What I wonder about are the nutter christians standing around on the shore, with their kids, praying the storm away. Stupid people.

Living below the ocean is dumb, so dumb that it should be illegal, but as long as poor people pay taxes the assholes at the top will let them float away

"Living below the ocean is dumb"

What do you suggest, that the Humpback Anglerfish should instead move into a Florida Condominium?

Here's your new neighbour, it doesn't like loud parties :poke:

weird-angler-fish.jpg

Nothing but a glorified thunderstorm.......:eusa_whistle:

Well the main thing that came out of these storms is how real leadership works. Obama turned his back on Louisiana, while Trump and Pence have shown true leadership.
"Obama turned his back on Louisiana"? What are you talking about?

The Miami area could've been easily ridden out and was, evacuation was unnecessary there.
That was their call, was it not? And they are certainly free to consider people like you who have no clue what an angry ocean can do.....idiots.

That's what happens..

Darned easy to sit in your easy chair and judge others.

I wonder if they know that the US must now get their weather into from other countries. And I wonder if they know WHY that is. And do they know that US stations were knocked out?

Actually, I don't wonder at all.

What I wonder about are the nutter christians standing around on the shore, with their kids, praying the storm away. Stupid people.

Living below the ocean is dumb, so dumb that it should be illegal, but as long as poor people pay taxes the assholes at the top will let them float away

"Living below the ocean is dumb"

What do you suggest, that the Humpback Anglerfish should instead move into a Florida Condominium?

Here's your new neighbour, it doesn't like loud parties :poke:

weird-angler-fish.jpg

If I understood that I might be scared

That was their call, was it not? And they are certainly free to consider people like you who have no clue what an angry ocean can do.....idiots.
Here come the looters......................no wait they ordered a curfew because the looting has already started and they know it..................

Last edited:

There is no reason to evacuate because of a tropical storm, Other than ones choice… LOL

Forum List

Back