The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

I live in Miami Dade and my location came no closer than sixty miles at best to the center of the storm. In spite of that and in spite that this area is experienced with Hurricanes over 800,000 people are without electricity in Miami Dade county also only 20 percent of traffic signals are functioning ....from what I saw in a ride around five miles long there are no working traffic lights around here ...no stores are open or can open...cell phones only recently began to work for me again...there are Bulldozers in Ft Lauderdale A 1 A trying to move sand dunes that obliterated the road during the surge...at my location I had tropical storm strength winds and intense rains for over 32 hours... i experienced 8 hours of howling hurricane winds and outrageous rain during that same span ....the media did not hype anything...

I live in Miami Dade and my location came no closer than sixty miles at best to the center of the storm. In spite of that and in spite that this area is experienced with Hurricanes over 800,000 people are without electricity in Miami Dade county also only 20 percent of traffic signals are functioning ....from what I saw in a ride around five miles long there are no working traffic lights around here ...no stores are open or can open...cell phones only recently began to work for me again...there are Bulldozers in Ft Lauderdale A 1 A trying to move sand dunes that obliterated the road during the surge...at my location I had tropical storm strength winds and intense rains for over 32 hours... i experienced 8 hours of howling hurricane winds and outrageous rain during that same span ....the media did not hype anything...

Not to mention what is now happening in Jacksonville and cities further north in the state. These naysayers have to be the lowest trolls that exist. They are right up there with holocaust deniers, Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist, and birthers.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room
"Platinum member"

I assume that refers to the material that makes up the plate in your skull.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

"Platinum member"

Thanks for the complement and demonstrating your lack of substance

It was a cat 5, dope. Check out the damage in the carribean.
It was a CAT 3 when is made landfall in the USA............................

It didn't even knock out any cell towers because people streamed live to youtube thru the entire storm

"Platinum member"

Thanks for the complement and demonstrating you lack of substance
The guy ridiculing this by saying he wants to boogie-board in someone's living room has substance, and I do not. catch this on the latest episode of, "Everyone Gets to Watch Bassman Soothe Himself".

It didn't even knock out any cell towers because people streamed live to youtube thru the entire storm
"It didn't even knock out any cell towers because people streamed live to youtube thru the entire storm"

You really think things become true just because they spill forth from your mouth, don't you?

yessir, no cell service disrupted, you heard it here, folks.

It was a cat 5 while in the caribbean. As evacuations take time, it needed to be done well before landfall. Your idiotic meme relies wholly on hindsight.

There are widespread cell service outages over a large portion of the state, dope.
AT&T Outage Map

When will power and cellphone services be restored? Patience urged

It was a cat 5 while in the caribbean. As evacuations take time, it needed to be done well before landfall. Your idiotic meme relies wholly on hindsight.

There are widespread cell service outages over a large portion of the state, dope.
AT&T Outage Map

Most people that rode out the storm and yes, it was tropical storm conditions in the Miami area are glad they did...

AT&T Outage Map

Most people that rode out the storm and yes, it was tropical storm conditions in the Miami area are glad they did...
You just kind of make stuff up and believe it, don't ya? 100+ mph winds in Miami. Deadly flooding in downtown, the toll of which was completely eased by the evacuations.

AT&T Outage Map

Winds over 100 mph is not "tropical storm conditions", dope.

AT&T Outage Map

You just kind of make stuff up and believe it, don't ya? 100+ mph winds in Miami. Deadly flooding in downtown, the toll of which was completely eased by the evacuations.
It floods downtown Miami every time it rains, not necessarily the same in the rest of Miami. Max wind speed they said at the national hurricane center - in Miami were 99 mph 98 right in there...

Most people that rode out the storm and yes, it was tropical storm conditi
Only because it missed them. It hit Florida as a Cat 5, but the thread says it was a cat 2.

Well it's a Tropical Storm now, so I guess we can retitle the thread, The entire state of Florida was evacuated for a tropical storm.

This thread explains why stupid people ignore the warnings and die. When they die because of their own stupid decisions, the rest of us cry about the government not doing enough.

Forum List

Back