The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Most people that rode out the storm and yes, it was tropical storm conditi
Only because it missed them. It hit Florida as a Cat 5, but the thread says it was a cat 2.

Well it's a Tropical Storm now, so I guess we can retitle the thread, The entire state of Florida was evacuated for a tropical storm.

This thread explains why stupid people ignore the warnings and die. When they die because of their own stupid decisions, the rest of us cry about the government not doing enough.
So many unnecessary evacuations...
I really feel sorry for the disabled and elderly, waiting for hours-days in line for a shelter unnecessarily

Everyone that rode out the storm in the Miami area is just fine... 99 mph was peak...
The construction codes in that area require the ability to withstand cat 5 hurricanes, last I saw.

Whats the point if you evacuate during a tropical storm?

Yep, live in that area you better expect hurricanes. And don't let the mainstream media tell you what to do… You will regret it

They cant predict the weather for tomorrow so why trust them? They had the poor people in Florida scared shitless for over a week.....well except for all the "white" looters. what a joke

They cant predict the weather for tomorrow so why trust them? They had the poor people in Florida scared shitless for over a week.....well except for all the "white" looters. what a joke
Evacuated areas are a playground for looters

Most people that rode out the storm and yes, it was tropical storm conditi
Only because it missed them. It hit Florida as a Cat 5, but the thread says it was a cat 2.

Well it's a Tropical Storm now, so I guess we can retitle the thread, The entire state of Florida was evacuated for a tropical storm.

This thread explains why stupid people ignore the warnings and die. When they die because of their own stupid decisions, the rest of us cry about the government not doing enough.
So many unnecessary evacuations...
I really feel sorry for the disabled and elderly, waiting for hours-days in line for a shelter unnecessarily
284392.jpg

First landfall was in the keys as a cat4 with 130 mph winds and second landfall was on Marco island as a cat3...Please get your facts straight.
Evacuation was unnecessary in most everyplace on the mainland... lots of those houses have been rebuilt since Andrew.

Evacuated areas are a playground for looters

Please stay in a surge zone next time. You'll be washed out to sea and won't be missed!
Most of the people were not the surge Zone...
there's gonna be a lot of lawsuits

The government really dropped the ball on this one

The first landfall in the keys was a cat4!

Shear weakened it between the keys and southwest Florida...How exactly did the government drop the ball? The nhc at the 5am forecast predicted that the shear would weaken the cyclone before it made landfall:

5am discussion
However, vertical wind shear is increasing over Irma, and the shear is expected to become strongwithin 24 h. This, combined with land interaction, should cause at
least a steady weakening from 12-36 h. The new intensity forecast
is slightly lower than that of the previous advisory at those
times, but it still calls for Irma to be a major hurricane at its
closest approach to the Tampa Bay area.

And guess what it was a major hurricane....

The government really dropped the ball on this one

The first landfall in the keys was a cat4!

Shear weakened it between the keys and southwest Florida...How exactly did the government drop the ball? The nhc at the 5am forecast predicted that the shear would weaken the cyclone before it made landfall:

5am discussion
However, vertical wind shear is increasing over Irma, and the shear is expected to become strongwithin 24 h. This, combined with land interaction, should cause at
least a steady weakening from 12-36 h. The new intensity forecast
is slightly lower than that of the previous advisory at those
times, but it still calls for Irma to be a major hurricane at its
closest approach to the Tampa Bay area.

And guess what it was a a major hurricane....
Them and the mainstream media told people to evacuate to the wrong side of Florida and the elderly and disabled had to sit for hours-days in the heat and humidity unnecessarily for shelter.
There are going to be years of lawsuits, The government fucked this one up

I could show that they were very close on track even out wards of 5 days before landfall.

1pm on the 3rd of sept forecast track

YMXpVJ.png

The 5am one
ggECf8.png

5pm on the 4th of July
QkGQ2C.png

5am est on the 6th
7JcdmP.png

More then I can say about a worthless piece of shit like you that whines about how much he hates this country every day on a goddamn message board.

Forum List

Back