The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.
But but but the OP said..............
Duh, anyone who is trusting the BBC for their weather needs real help
Nothing but a glorified thunderstorm.......:eusa_whistle:
See I knew you would come around

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…
It IS a personal choice! The mandatory evacuations are not, actually, mandatory - nobody was dragged from their homes, they were merely warned that there would be no emergency services once winds reached 35-40mph and they'd be riding out whatever happened on their own.

The only people who were made to evacuate by the state were mentally ill homeless people who were sectioned for their own safety because they did not have the capacity to make a rational decision to risk death over an attachment to property and possessions.
That must be the OP's issue....he wants the choice to stay AND have the emergency services come rescue him from his stupid choices.
The Miami area could've been easily ridden out and was, evacuation was unnecessary there.
Really motherfucker?

Check out the videos in this article - from Miami:

Moment Irma's 130mph winds rips roof off Miami home | Daily Mail Online

Evacuation should be a personal choice... i'd be fucking pissed if it's not my choice…
It IS a personal choice! The mandatory evacuations are not, actually, mandatory - nobody was dragged from their homes, they were merely warned that there would be no emergency services once winds reached 35-40mph and they'd be riding out whatever happened on their own.

The only people who were made to evacuate by the state were mentally ill homeless people who were sectioned for their own safety because they did not have the capacity to make a rational decision to risk death over an attachment to property and possessions.
That must be the OP's issue....he wants the choice to stay AND have the emergency services come rescue him from his stupid choices.
The Miami area could've been easily ridden out and was, evacuation was unnecessary there.
Really motherfucker?

Miami did not have 130 mph winds. Jack weed
Maybe 100… LOL

Really motherfucker?

They were standing in the storm doing live coverage from Miami. There were no 130 mile per hour winds.

Though older homes get renovated this way......................insurance fraud they call it I believe

Really motherfucker?

Loooooooooooooooove yer sigline! :thup:

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

The BBC World Service say that it could be back to a Category 4, so no not a glorified thunderstorm.

Ironic post for an asscrack who started this thread with baldfaced lie because he's not getting enough attention at home. :gay:

Really motherfucker?

Maybe 100… LOL

I'll rely on the National Weather Service when they release the numbers, but she was Category 4 when she hit and even if winds were not sustained at 130mph in Miami, there were sporadic wind gusts and there were also tornado warnings - I've been in touch with my uncle who is in Ft. Lauderdale and he's been under tornado warning more than once since the storm hit.

Construction cranes are built, by law, to withstand 145mph hurricane winds - they didn't:

Three cranes at South Florida construction sites have snapped in Irma’s howling winds

Ironic post for an asscrack who started this thread with baldfaced lie because he's not getting enough attention at home. :gay:
How profound..................................

And very soon to be a cat-1, then tropical storm followed quickly by a tropical depression and or thunderstorm.

The Florida keys have been wiped out, but have no fear they will be rebuilt to be wiped out in another 10 years, which is about how long it will take to rebuild

Really motherfucker?

Maybe 100… LOL

I'll rely on the National Weather Service when they release the numbers, but she was Category 4 when she hit and even if winds were not sustained at 130mph in Miami, there were sporadic wind gusts and there were also tornado warnings - I've been in touch with my uncle who is in Ft. Lauderdale and he's been under tornado warning more than once since the storm hit.

Construction cranes are built, by law, to withstand 145mph hurricane winds - they didn't:

Three cranes at South Florida construction sites have snapped in Irma’s howling winds

Any crane not taken down prior to this deserves to fall

How profound..................................

And very soon to be a cat-1, then tropical storm followed quickly by a tropical depression and or thunderstorm.

The Florida keys have been wiped out, but have no fear they will be rebuilt to be wiped out in another 10 years, which is about how long it will take to rebuild

That's nice. Whatever needs to be rebuilt will be. But you'll still be a fucking liar.

Really motherfucker?

Maybe 100… LOL

Miami experienced tropical storm conditions, nothing more nothing less…
Most anybody could've ridden out those conditions, evacuation of that area was absolutely unnecessary.

Really motherfucker?

Does it show up for you? It's not showing up for me, I thought perhaps they'd eradicated the link. Cartoon of Trump kissing white supremacist ass?

Really motherfucker?

Maybe 100… LOL

Most anybody could've ridden out those conditions, evacuation of that area was absolutely unnecessary.
I really hope you didn't breed.

Really motherfucker?

Does it show up for you? It's not showing up for me, I thought perhaps they'd eradicated the link. Cartoon of Trump kissing white supremacist ass?

Yes exactly.

Do you run AdBlock? That can hide images sometimes. Here it is ---

20766435_266613877189428_2536905682733498368_n.jpg

I run AdBlock but it showed up.

Really motherfucker?

Yes exactly.

I don't think so - I'm running Chrome on my iPhone. Even when I try to open it in another tab, nothing's there. But as long as others can enjoy it still, that's all that matters.

Really motherfucker?

Maybe 100… LOL

I really hope you didn't breed.
Florida gets hit by hurricanes that's part of being Florida. Fortunately tropical storm conditions hit Miami this time. Sorry to disappoint you… :eusa_doh:

Really motherfucker?

Yes exactly.

I wish I knew how to run AdBlock or whatever, because when I visit this site I'm constantly getting hijacked to those pages that say 'congrats, your iPhone has been selected blah blah blah' or 'your iPhone has HORRIBLE VIRUSES THAT WILL KEEL YOU!'

Yes it's always best to stand on the beach to see how powerful a hurricane really is before you move to higher ground. Take a lawn chair and some brewskies.

Yes it's always best to stand on the beach to sea how powerful a hurricane really is before you move to higher ground. Take a lawn chair and some brewskies.
What's next are they going to start handing out pacifiers?

I wouldn't live in a hurricane zone, but if I did....

I would have evacuated on this one. It looked really bad when it was wiping out Barbuda. Cat 5 is some serious shit. Homey don't play with 185 MPH winds......

That being said, the breathless media coverage was truly shameless. They are SOOOO disappointed that their aren't dead bodies floating down the streets...... Attention whoring presstitutes. They wanted this to be far worse.....Sick.

Forum List

Back