The entire state of Florida was just evacuated for a cat-2 hurricane

Obviously you enjoy being a total fucking idiot Rustic. Next time we have a Cat 4 or higher storm coming ashore, I really believe that you should stand on the beach where the eye is going to pass through, and show us all what fools the media and government are. Yessiree Bob, that'll show 'em.
Except for Miami never did see the category 4 hurricane... they essentially had tropical storm conditions… That most anybody could ride out.

Yes, because the storm went up the west coast of the state. Why do you people just continually lie and lie? Rush Limpballs said it was a climate change hoax, but the fat ass got in his plane and left the area. So the little girl ran from a "hoax?"

Has anyone mentioned that the thread title is fake news and lies? OK, I will, just in case no one else has. The thread title is fake news and lies. The entire state of Florida did not evacuate and when the hurricane reached Florida it was way above Cat 2. Millions of people stayed in Florida and when the hurricane hit Florida it was a Cat 4 hurricane.
It's not fake news because it is an internet post, not news.

Got that?
No, I don't "Got that". You reported it as news in your thread title and you can't slither your way out of being caught lying. But, you didn't deny being a liar in your response, so I guess you are admitting to being a liar.
Your snowflake whining is that you are allowed to promote fake news and lie because this is a message board. Got that.

Like I said, a glorified thunderstorm. Who evacuates the seagulls, and if no one how do they survive? If I was there I would be boogie boarding................................

In some dumbasses living room

You are a waste of oxygen...

Except for Miami never did see the category 4 hurricane... they essentially had tropical storm conditions… That most anybody could ride out.
The best we can do is PREDICT where it will be and how powerful it will be. NOT leaving is a stupid choice.

What the Left doesn't factor in is God. Apparently you don't either.

Your Fake News elected an orange clown, now you think you can turn a hurricane into a thunderstorm. You really are not worth the key strokes. Enough...

Obviously you enjoy being a total fucking idiot Rustic. Next time we have a Cat 4 or higher storm coming ashore, I really believe that you should stand on the beach where the eye is going to pass through, and show us all what fools the media and government are. Yessiree Bob, that'll show 'em.

Yes, because the storm went up the west coast of the state. Why do you people just continually lie and lie? Rush Limpballs said it was a climate change hoax, but the fat ass got in his plane and left the area. So the little girl ran from a "hoax?"
You're bringing politics into this, why do you do that?

Your Fake News elected an orange clown, now you think you can turn a hurricane into a thunderstorm. You really are not worth the key strokes. Enough...
Trump is a category 5, obama was a .34......

The best we can do is PREDICT where it will be and how powerful it will be. NOT leaving is a stupid choice.

Rustic is truly the village idiot at USMB. Most of what he posts is misinformed and just plain factually wrong. A tropical storm changes into a hurricane when winds speeds reach 74 mph. Miami sustained wind speeds of at least 90 mph making the portion of the storm that directly hit Miami met the qualifications of a hurricane, not a tropical storm.

Rustic is truly the village idiot at USMB. Most of what he posts is misinformed and just plain factually wrong. A tropical storm changes into a hurricane when winds speeds reach 74 mph. Miami sustained wind speeds of at least 90 mph making the portion of the storm that directly hit Miami met the qualifications of a hurricane, not a tropical storm.
nonetheless
Easily ridden out though by most people.. lol

Just because Rush Limpballs says this was a hoax, you nutcases have to reinforce his stupidity.

So the Fake News from the RW nuts today is the hurricane is nothing but a thunderstorm? You people are really sick.
So in your every post on the internet is news, either real or fake.

LOL

So the Fake News from the RW nuts today is the hurricane is nothing but a thunderstorm? You people are really sick.

LOL

Look Doodles

You made an assertion in post 1. Call it "news", a "statement", an "OP" or whatever you want but it's a provably FALSE assertion.

And that makes you a liar, regardless what you call the assertion.

Simple as that.

Now go to the Life store and buy one.

LOL

Look Doodles

You made an assertion in post 1. Call it "news", a "statement", an "OP" or whatever you want but it's a provably FALSE assertion.

Simple as that.

All these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh
all these years I have been Walter Cronkite's alter ego and I never knew.

Bye the way, Irma is a cat-2 storm just like I said..

Got that?

Irma downgraded to a Category 2 storm as it makes its way across southwest Florida

Aaaaaand once again those with their head up their ass on topics they know nothing about purport to speak.

EVERY hurricane deteriorates once it's consistently over land. That's because its fuel is starved, and it's expected and it's normal.

But when this one hit it was a cat 4. Not a cat 2 as you claimed in your OP.

So Irma, as we all knew it would, now deteriorates and will gradually die. But you're still a liar.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh

Got that?

Irma downgraded to a Category 2 storm as it makes its way across southwest Florida

Aaaaaand once again those with their head up their ass on topics they know nothing about purport to speak.

EVERY hurricane deteriorates once it's consistently over land. That's because its fuel is starved, and it's expected and it's normal.

So Irma, as we all knew it would, now deteriorates and will gradually die. But you're still a liar.

Really, I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh

Got that?

Did Sandy do that too, when she leveled the town next to mine? Look kid, anyone who lives in Florida full time and is not at least a millionaire is an asshole. Andrew leveled entire counties the people had little to no insurance because insurance companies won't insure these areas for flood or the average guy can;t afford it. So Andrew wiped out a generation of Floridians. Fear not there are plenty of assholes that bought that land and rebuilt on stilts to avoid the flood. Which lets the wind under the fucking house so the entire thing blows away. This is much like cigarette companies pumping out low tar cigs that only had half the nictine, so the addicts actually bought twice as many butts.

People are retarded, and many are now homeless because they are stupid

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh

Got that?

Really, I never knew.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

LOL

Look Doodles

Simple as that.

Sheesh

Got that?

Did Sandy do that too, when she leveled the town next to mine? Look kid, anyone who lives in Florida full time and is not at least a millionaire is an asshole. Andrew leveled entire counties the people had little to no insurance because insurance companies won't insure these areas for flood or the average guy can;t afford it. So Andrew wiped out a generation of Floridians. Fear not there are plenty of assholes that bought that land and rebuilt on stilts to avoid the flood. Which lets the wind under the fucking house so the entire thing blows away. This is much like cigarette companies pumping out low tar cigs that only had half the nictine, so the addicts actually bought twice as many butts.

People are retarded, and many are now homeless because they are stupid

You mean like the way you were stupid enough to post a blatant lie thread and think you'd get away with it?

Forum List

Back