The era of white guilt wokeness, George Floyd and BLM…is now the time to launch a third party…The Black Party?

Yeah silly us…we don’t dangle the free shit carrot in front of dark people and we don’t recruit based on skin color, genitalia, sexuality and the like.
So dark people just want free shit? That's your genius, totally not racist answer for why we vote Democratic? Lol. Honestly, as far as political strategy goes you are killing it.
Those who gravitate toward the GOP do so because they support the American value system, the American way, American tradition, history and culture.
Yep. Your culture supports a value system of white supremacy and you venerate a history of violence, slavery and segregation against non whites. You're not very good at hiding that fact and you're too soft to do anything about changing demographics. Like I said, you have no strength to project, so clown show it is. Lol. Put back on your funny hat and dance clown boy.
What else do you want to learn about?
Well I keep waiting around to see what the real response from white racists is going to be but all I keep getting back is nervous laughter and this sad minstrel show.

Yeah silly us…we don’t dangle the free shit carrot in front of dark people and we don’t recruit based on skin color, genitalia, sexuality and the like. Those who gravitate toward the GOP do so because they support the American value system, the American way, American tradition, history and culture.
What else do you want to learn about?

You guys absolutely "recruit based off skin color". You've been told that your country is being taken away from you....by other Americans.

Laruen Boebert and many conservatives have survived only because of welfare.

You guys absolutely "recruit based off skin color". You've been told that your country is being taken away from you....by other Americans.

Laruen Boebert and many conservatives have survived only because of welfare.
Hahaha…you have begged 20-50 million mexicans to invade our nation. Your party is only relevant due to the success you’ve had in recruiting the desperate filth from our south. You couldn’t win CA, AZ, NV, NM and parts of TX without your illegal recruits. But, but, but….Russia meddling!

Ofcourse core Americans oppose giving away their nation to Mexico’s people.…why wouldn’t they…it’s kind of a default position for good Americans to take….we value our sovereignty and or Declaration Of Independence.

Hahaha…you have begged 20-50 million mexicans to invade our nation.

I haven't.

Your party is only relevant due to the success you’ve had in recruiting the desperate filth from our south.

Non citizens cannot vote in federal elections.

You couldn’t win CA, AZ, NV, NM and parts of TX without your illegal recruits. But, but, but….Russia meddling!

That's obviously false.

Ofcourse core Americans oppose giving away their nation to Mexico’s people.…why wouldn’t they…it’s kind of a default position for good Americans to take….we value our sovereignty and or Declaration Of Independence.

No you don't.

I haven't.
Your party of filth has.
Non citizens cannot vote in federal elections.
Let me school you.
ILLEGAL ALIENS = LITTERS OF FREE SHIT NEEDING, DEM VOTING ANCHOR BABIES
No illegals = No free shit begging Dem voting ancor babies…TA-DA!
You’re welcome for the teaching.
That's obviously false.
Prove it. Post a link to the exit polls
No you don't.
What do Republicans do that proves they hate American sovereignty?

Your party of filth has.

For the most part. No.
Let me school you.
ILLEGAL ALIENS = LITTERS OF FREE SHIT NEEDING, DEM VOTING ANCHOR BABIES
No illegals = No free shit begging Dem voting ancor babies…TA-DA!
You’re welcome for the teaching.

I get it, you guys don't appeal to U.S. citizens who are brown.

Prove it. Post a link to the exit polls

What do Republicans do that proves they hate American sovereignty?

I didn't say they hate it. They kind of just don't understand it.

Apparently you haven’t been privy to the data, the polls. America doesn’t approve of the works of the Democrat Party and brown people are escaping the plantation in droves.
Now is the time, launch the Black Party now!
This is all incorrect.

For decades the Democratic Party has promised blacks diamonds and roses but delivered zirconium and dandelions. Blacks have loyally voted for democrats and received little in return.

A new Black Party could gain strength in Congress and would find both the democrats and republicans bending over backwards to get the new Party’s vote.

Of course it would be very important to pick good leadership for this new Party. It would be a bad idea to put the typical race hustlers such as the Rev Al in charge as they are as corrupt as politicians come.
More right wing lies.

In 1995 after the Million Man March, the organizers and leaders of black organizations formed a political party. The party was called the UJAMMA party. In 1996, they had a convention at the TWA Dome in St. Louis. The party failed to get on any ballots. They ran out of money. If Farrakhan and the other leaders would have set up a endowment to fund the party, start off at the grassroots and decided not to waste the huge amount of money it took to hold the convention in that huge facility, it might have survived. But right now blacks are in leadership in the democratic party. The white right is doing everything they can to get blacks to leave the democratic party because they know that if blacks form a 3rd party, our power will be diluted enough for whites to maintain the status quo. So no, blacks don't need to form a 3rd party.

There is no such thing as white guilt. That's a term used to race bait.

But right now blacks are in leadership in the democratic party.
Again, I’m sorry to break it to you but you’re riding on borrowed time….a fad, the novelty of the hip to be woke movement….it’s not sustainable as blacks haven’t improved one iota despite the tearing down of statues, forcing CRT down the throats of children, dividing America…..etc etc
Media, social media, academia, government, Hollywood, professional sports have all gone to bat for you hoping to improve you and you’ve regressed, you’ve become even more savage, more criminal….Even retarded woke dumbfucks have to actually wake up at some point.
Get it while you can…trust me, the window is closing fast.
Start that Black Party today…call the Obamas and get this shit going NOW!

Last edited:
There is no such thing as white guilt. That's a term used to race bait.
What do you call this?
D47885EA-F286-476D-A67B-FF8211B33A3D.jpeg

Again, I’m sorry to break it to you but you’re riding on borrowed time….a fad, the novelty of the hip to be woke movement….it’s not sustainable as blacks haven’t improved one iota despite the tearing down statues, forcing CRT down the throats of children, dividing America…..etc etc
Media, social media, academia, government, Hollywood, professional sports have all gone to bat for you hoping to improve you and you’ve regressed, you’ve become even more savage, more criminal….Even retarded woke dumbfucks have to actually wake up at some point.
Get it while you can…trust me, the window is closing fast.
Start that Black Party today…call the Obamas and get this shit going NOW!

I won't be taking advice from the likes of you.

I call it people trying to learn what slavery was really like.

Whites like you continue perpetuating the racism that was part of slavery. So your meme is incorrect because you're doing the same shit. The only difference is that you can't own slaves.

I call it people trying to learn what slavery was really like.

Whites like you continue perpetuating the racism that was part of slavery. So your meme is incorrect because you're doing the same shit. The only difference is that you can't own slaves.
Slavery and systemic racism was never even talked about until you Race Industry folks started pushing it as a way to dub Trump a racist.
There’s a reason your Kenyan Messiah never once used the phrase systemic racism or the word equity and the like…it’s because you Race People recently concocted it.

For the most part. No.
They haven’t incentivized illegals with sanctuary cities, free shit, free healthcare and by refusing to allow iCE to do their job?
I get it, you guys don't appeal to U.S. citizens who are brown.
Sure we do….look at the exit polls in FL where good productive brown people reside
I didn't say they hate it. They kind of just don't understand it.
Republicans don’t understand the Declaration Of Independence and American sovereignty?
Can you explain it to us please?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back