The EU is a failure...

More negative bond yields. Yikes.

My question has been the same all along: Who in the world decided that 17 separate countries could operate efficiently under one currency, and precisely what were they drinking at that time?

My question has been the same all along: Who in the world decided that 17 separate countries could operate efficiently under one currency, and precisely what were they drinking at that time?

They thought they could become a United States of Europe without going through all the crap that we went through to make ours happen.

They thought they could become a United States of Europe without going through all the crap that we went through to make ours happen.

What is funny is that Europe is trying to become like the US while the US is trying to become like Europe.

Hilarious.

What is funny is that Europe is trying to become like the US while the US is trying to become like Europe.

Hilarious.
Yeah, one must appreciate that irony.

Hilarious.
Yeah, one must appreciate that irony.

in the end, both will wind up like Greece

Forum List

Back