The events in Paris are the reason we should NOT take any Muslim refugees from the middle east

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.
At the very least NO MALES OVER THE AGE OF 12

No.

Regugees should be screened but taken based on need not religion.
I NEVER mentioned religion. Dunno why so many of you are obsessed with the pie in the sky nonsense.

NO MIDDLE EASTERN MEN OVER THE AGE OF 12.

It's pretty obvious that 99% are of one religion and no one will care about those who are not that religion.

Oh shit. I'm in a crap mood. All this is just going to generate ever more hate. Not solutions - just ethnic/religious hatred with innocents caught in the middle.
So fucking what. I am not a religious person. I am however a rational person who sees where the extreme violence comes from.

Fuck them and if you'd allow them into our country, fuck you too

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.

No.

I NEVER mentioned religion. Dunno why so many of you are obsessed with the pie in the sky nonsense.

It's pretty obvious that 99% are of one religion and no one will care about those who are not that religion.

Oh shit. I'm in a crap mood. All this is just going to generate ever more hate. Not solutions - just ethnic/religious hatred with innocents caught in the middle.
So fucking what. I am not a religious person. I am however a rational person who sees where the extreme violence comes from.

I would allow refugees, not terrorists. So fuck you too.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do. Anyone entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.

Done during WWII with Germans and Japanese, and all that has to be done is declare us under attack!
Wrong! Neither the Japanese nor Germans were confined because of their religious preference.
The only ones here talking about religion are you & Coyote.
Interesting though is the fact that you guys go to any length to defend Islam while blasting Christians.

Sick bunch of bullshit
You have muslim in your title so unless youre claiming that muslim has nothing to do with religion you are full of shit.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do. Anyone entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.

Done during WWII with Germans and Japanese, and all that has to be done is declare us under attack!
Wrong! Neither the Japanese nor Germans were confined because of their religious preference.
Interesting though is the fact that you guys go to any length to defend Islam while blasting Christians.

Sick bunch of bullshit

Stop pretending it's not about religion.

THAT 'S TRUE.

THE US SUPPLIED ISIS WITH WEAPONS AND $$$$$$$$ BECAUSE THEY WERE PART OF THE SYRIAN RESISTANCE AND ANTI- ASSAD. SO NOW THEY ARE RICH AND MILITARILY POWERFUL THANKS TO THE US TAXPAYERS.

BUT BUSH II, BUSH III, AND ANY OTHER REPUGNANT PRESIDENT WOULD HAVE DONE *********EXACTLY*********THE SAME THING.

President Trump would NOT have done that..... But McLame was all for it, as was McGrAmnesty!

Russian airstrikes in Syria 'OK' with Trump
AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!...Trump would NOT have given Al Qaeda any money or arms, or is this difficult for you to understand?

LOOK BUD

OBAMA WANTED TO PLEASE WHAT HE BELIEVES ARE CLOSE US ALLIES.

ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA WANT A REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA - NOT BECAUSE ASSAD IS A DANGER TO US INTERESTS --BUT BECAUSE HE IS A DANGER TO THE ZIONUTS.

SO , HOW IS TRUMP GOING TO HELP THOSE TWO COUNTRIES?

BY SENDING US TROOPS IN OR REMINDING THOSE ALLIES THAT WE ARE *****NEUTRAL***** AND DO NOT INTERVENE IN OTHER NATIONS INTERNAL AFFAIRS

I'm hoping Trump gives the GREEN LIGHT to Israel to TAKE BACK ALL LAND that they won in 1967, and get rid of the muslim TRASH that infests that part of the world... and I'm not even a Jew, I just recognize a THREAT to the WORLD...and as anyone, apparently except you, that doesn't think knows....

151773_600.jpg

MUSLIM THRASH > MUSLIM VICTIMS > MUSLIM AVENGERS > ITS THE SAME THING WITH DIFFERENT NAMES IN DIFFERENT PACES.

No.

You wouldn't know the difference dumbass. They don't carry a terrorist identification card nitwit

President Trump would NOT have done that..... But McLame was all for it, as was McGrAmnesty!

AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!...Trump would NOT have given Al Qaeda any money or arms, or is this difficult for you to understand?

LOOK BUD

ISRAHELL AND SAUDI ARABIA WANT A REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA - NOT BECAUSE ASSAD IS A DANGER TO US INTERESTS --BUT BECAUSE HE IS A DANGER TO THE ZIONUTS.

BY SENDING US TROOPS IN OR REMINDING THOSE ALLIES THAT WE ARE *****NEUTRAL***** AND DO NOT INTERVENE IN OTHER NATIONS INTERNAL AFFAIRS

I'm hoping Trump gives the GREEN LIGHT to Israel to TAKE BACK ALL LAND that they won in 1967, and get rid of the muslim TRASH that infests that part of the world... and I'm not even a Jew, I just recognize a THREAT to the WORLD...and as anyone, apparently except you, that doesn't think knows....

151773_600.jpg

MUSLIM THRASH > MUSLIM VICTIMS > MUSLIM AVENGERS > ITS THE SAME THING WITH DIFFERENT NAMES IN DIFFERENT PACES.

Did you lose your reading glasses?

No.

You wouldn't know the difference dumbass. They don't carry a terrorist identification card nitwit

True. I wouldn't. But then, I'm not among those who's job it is to vet them and neither are you. Nitwit.

Sick bunch of bullshit

Stop pretending it's not about religion.
I'm not pretending anything fool. People like you are the reason European countries have the problems they have.

Just invite that madness here with your idiotic naivety why dontcha

Islam is not a religion. It is political takeover. Get rid of it and all practitioners. They enable the radicals. One bite at a time.............gotta have the will. I hate what they do since year ~650 AD nothing but killers.

True. I wouldn't. But then, I'm not among those who's job it is to vet them and neither are you. Nitwit.
The Tarsney brothers mock your stupidity

LOOK BUD

151773_600.jpg

We can do this by stages. Next post - try it with a "6" font. It's like those 12 step programs except I think we can halve the number of steps.

2 guys.

Wow.

That's all you can come up with?

Let's talk about the mass shootings we've had.

Islam is not a religion. It is political takeover. Get rid of it and all practitioners. They enable the radicals. One bite at a time.............gotta have the will. I hate what they do since year ~650 AD nothing but killers.
No its a religion. No amount of denial is going to change that.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do? An Islamic terrorist entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.
I think you had too many Fruit Loops for breakfast
Is that your best rebuttal?

2 guys.

Wow.

That's all you can come up with?

Let's talk about the mass shootings we've had.
We didn't vett them. We were even specifically warned about them. Despite that you for some reason think we can vett 200k even though we couldn't stop two that we knew about in advance.

YOU ARE A NAIVE FOOL

Forum List

Back