The events in Paris are the reason we should NOT take any Muslim refugees from the middle east

I would allow refugees, not terrorists. So fuck you too.
You wouldn't know the difference dumbass. They don't carry a terrorist identification card nitwit

True. I wouldn't. But then, I'm not among those who's job it is to vet them and neither are you. Nitwit.
The Tarsney brothers mock your stupidity

2 guys.

Wow.

That's all you can come up with?

Let's talk about the mass shootings we've had.
We didn't vett them. We were even specifically warned about them. Despite that you for some reason think we can vett 200k even though we couldn't stop two that we knew about in advance.

YOU ARE A NAIVE FOOL

The warnings were about as "specific' as the warnings ahead of 9/11 which means not very actionable.

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.
At the very least NO MALES OVER THE AGE OF 12
There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do? An Islamic terrorist entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.
I think you had too many Fruit Loops for breakfast
Is that your best rebuttal?
I don't need to rebut your nonsense. Constitutional rights do not apply to citizens of other nations.

You wouldn't know the difference dumbass. They don't carry a terrorist identification card nitwit

True. I wouldn't. But then, I'm not among those who's job it is to vet them and neither are you. Nitwit.

2 guys.

Wow.

That's all you can come up with?

Let's talk about the mass shootings we've had.
We didn't vett them. We were even specifically warned about them. Despite that you for some reason think we can vett 200k even though we couldn't stop two that we knew about in advance.

YOU ARE A NAIVE FOOL

The warnings were about as "specific' as the warnings ahead of 9/11 which means not very actionable.
Irrelevant. They were SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFIED and we still missed them. Your solution is to let another 200k in?

Fuck em. If they can't fight for their freedom in their own home country why bring the cowards here.

It is hard to think that one or several won't do something bad...

Most don't.
I'm aware. A friend of mine is Syrian,very good guy.
I'm sure there are a few "good guys" in our prisons. Having been there I'm smart enough not to invite them all to my house for dinner & drinks. Same thing applies here.

No.

Regugees should be screened but taken based on need not religion.
I NEVER mentioned religion. Dunno why so many of you are obsessed with the pie in the sky nonsense.

NO MIDDLE EASTERN MEN OVER THE AGE OF 12.

It's pretty obvious that 99% are of one religion and no one will care about those who are not that religion.

Oh shit. I'm in a crap mood. All this is just going to generate ever more hate. Not solutions - just ethnic/religious hatred with innocents caught in the middle.
So fucking what. I am not a religious person. I am however a rational person who sees where the extreme violence comes from.

Fuck them and if you'd allow them into our country, fuck you too

Can they live with you while we decide which one they are???

It's pretty obvious that 99% are of one religion and no one will care about those who are not that religion.

Oh shit. I'm in a crap mood. All this is just going to generate ever more hate. Not solutions - just ethnic/religious hatred with innocents caught in the middle.
So fucking what. I am not a religious person. I am however a rational person who sees where the extreme violence comes from.

Youre title mocks your stupidity in declaring this is not about religion.

It is hard to think that one or several won't do something bad...

Most don't.
I'm aware. A friend of mine is Syrian,very good guy.
I'm sure there are a few "good guys" in our prisons. Having been there I'm smart enough not to invite them all to my house for dinner & drinks. Same thing applies here.

Yes even knowing a good one personally it seems too risky to me.

Muslim is NOT a religion lol

Good God some of you are stupid beyond belief

All muslims practice Islam. Try again.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do? An Islamic terrorist entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation.

That's an interesting claim. Which part of the Constitution?

Omfg you're clueless

Off to ignore with your ignorant ass

All muslims practice Islam. Try again.

No.

Taken based on need, denied based on religion.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation.

That's an interesting claim. Which part of the Constitution?

.What constitution?

Wasn't it abolished in 1935? Substituted by the Welfare/Warfare Police State "Constitution" of 1935?

Me think so.

There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do. Anyone entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.

Done during WWII with Germans and Japanese, and all that has to be done is declare us under attack!
Wrong! Neither the Japanese nor Germans were confined because of their religious preference.

Replace ETHNIC with RELIGIOUS for CURRENT CONDITIONS... do I have to spell out everything for you?...OR are you just a terrorist sympathizer...I, for one, would not be surprised!
There are about 100 recognized ethnic groups and almost all of them contain Muslims. To make it little more complicated, most people are a combination of ethnic groups. So discriminating basic ethnicity won't work.

I got a better idea. Let's just not kill anymore Arab Muslims over there.

Arab Muslims kill more Arab Muslims than we ever thought of killing.

It's so predictable that a leftwing scumbag would chime in to blame Muslim mass murder on the United States.

Last edited:
There are a couple problems with your suggestion. Denying entrance to US based on religious grounds would clearly be a constitutional violation. Also, federal law prevents the government from asking a person's religious. Lastly, what good would it do. Anyone entering this country intending to engage in terrorist activities is certain not going to declare their religion to government.

Done during WWII with Germans and Japanese, and all that has to be done is declare us under attack!
Wrong! Neither the Japanese nor Germans were confined because of their religious preference.

Replace ETHNIC with RELIGIOUS for CURRENT CONDITIONS... do I have to spell out everything for you?...OR are you just a terrorist sympathizer...I, for one, would not be surprised!
There are about 100 recognized ethnic groups and almost all of them contain Muslims. To make it little more complicated, most people are a combination of ethnic groups. So discriminating basic ethnicity won't work.
We'll do our best!

Forum List

Back