The evidence Trump was wiretapped laid out clearly by Mark Levin

LOL- thanks for admitting that can't dispute that Trump is a bully.

I don't recall Trump blaming some poor youtube videomaker for his bad decisions which led to the death of several Americans. Obabble did - and such bullying ruined the poor guy's life.

But you do recall President Trump tweeting an accusation that President Obama was complicit in a crime that would be one of the biggest political crimes in American history- attempting to ruin President Obama's life- without any evidence or substantiation.

So? Obabble's actions are highly suspicious. We deserve to know if he used the Executive Branch to spy on political adversaries.
Agreed. I doubt anything will be found as in most conspiracy theories, but it should certainly be investigated. A good start would be President Trump providing his evidence via appropriate channels.

A better start would be for the FISA requests and findings to be sent to the Congressional committee investigating the matter. And then have some data forensics done to determine who all had access to the raw data that was leaked from 16 agencies Obama opened up to this info.
Works for me. Investigate it all.

I'd call all of this entrapment. He was just an anonymous moron until the Obama Admin turned him into a scapegoat.
Trump or Nakoula?

Nakoula's problems began with his convictions in the 1990s when Obama was a a brand new Illinois State Senator.

Yes, the video was scapegoated, but don't tell me Nakoula was an innocent scapegoat. He wasn't.

He was a two bit criminal. He certainly did not deserve the full force of the Federal Government descending upon him to provide cover for Obama's scandalous handling of the Benghazi disaster.

There is one piece of incontrovertible evidence: the FISC's order that authorized the surveillance.

FISC operations are classified by default due to the sensitive nature of the issues addressed. Trump would have to order the declassification of the FISC order, which he has not done. I find it odd that he's not done so seeing as he made the very specific claim he did, and he alleges he and his campaign were the targets of the surveillance.

My own speculation is that intelligence agencies began to obtain information that suggested Trump campaign members, perhaps Trump himself, or associates were indeed involved (knowingly or not) in one or more nefarious acts instigated and/or advanced by Russian state actors.

If one were to liken the art and acts of espionage to music, Trump would be the boy who is proud of himself for being able to whistle with a blade of grass, whereas Putin and the Russians are accomplished musicians who play the piano, violin and flute, and have composed and played symphonies. It would not surprise me at all to lean that Trump and his team were "played" like a fiddle and didn't even know it.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

I don't recall Trump blaming some poor youtube videomaker for his bad decisions which led to the death of several Americans. Obabble did - and such bullying ruined the poor guy's life.

But you do recall President Trump tweeting an accusation that President Obama was complicit in a crime that would be one of the biggest political crimes in American history- attempting to ruin President Obama's life- without any evidence or substantiation.

So? Obabble's actions are highly suspicious. We deserve to know if he used the Executive Branch to spy on political adversaries.
Agreed. I doubt anything will be found as in most conspiracy theories, but it should certainly be investigated. A good start would be President Trump providing his evidence via appropriate channels.

'providing his evidence'

Providing any evidence.

Which I predict that Trump will not do- since it appears that Trump was just parroting what Breitbart claimed, rather than having any actual evidence to support it.

Let me put it another way- there is more 'evidence' to support a claim that Trump's campaign 'colluded' with Russia, than we have 'evidence' that President Obama ordered a wire tap on Trump's campaign.

Personally I don't think either happened. But that doesn't stop Trump from his usual bullying.

There is one piece of incontrovertible evidence: the FISC's order that authorized the surveillance.

FISC operations are classified by default due to the sensitive nature of the issues addressed. Trump would have to order the declassification of the FISC order, which he has not done. I find it odd that he's not done so seeing as he made the very specific claim he did, and he alleges he and his campaign were the targets of the surveillance.

My own speculation is that intelligence agencies began to obtain information that suggested Trump campaign members, perhaps Trump himself, or associates were indeed involved (knowingly or not) in one or more nefarious acts instigated and/or advanced by Russian state actors. it.

I agree that would be the way to start- and Trump will not order the declassification of the FISA order.

Hmmm- no this is a shameful police state tactic and attempt at political assassination- no evidence- no support from anyone that it happened- just the usual Trump lying and bullying

View attachment 116036

You.Are.An.Idiot.

Just as we deserve to know whether Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election- just as the Trumpsters actions are highly suspicious.

LOL

I'd call all of this entrapment. He was just an anonymous moron until the Obama Admin turned him into a scapegoat.
Trump or Nakoula?

Nakoula's problems began with his convictions in the 1990s when Obama was a a brand new Illinois State Senator.

Yes, the video was scapegoated, but don't tell me Nakoula was an innocent scapegoat. He wasn't.
He was a two bit criminal. He certainly did not deserve the full force of the Federal Government descending upon him to provide cover for Obama's scandalous handling of the Benghazi disaster.
Ummm, his video produced what he wanted to do; an international reaction. He got what he wanted and what he deserved. Fuck him.

As for President Obama using the incident to cover up his actions, let the cards fall where they may on him. He, too, deserves what he gets when the truth is revealed.

Are you confident, Gowdy or not, that a Republican President and a Republican Congress can figure this out in a year or so?

'providing his evidence'

Providing any evidence.

Which I predict that Trump will not do- since it appears that Trump was just parroting what Breitbart claimed, rather than having any actual evidence to support it.

Let me put it another way- there is more 'evidence' to support a claim that Trump's campaign 'colluded' with Russia, than we have 'evidence' that President Obama ordered a wire tap on Trump's campaign.

Personally I don't think either happened. But that doesn't stop Trump from his usual bullying.
I haven't seen any evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians. If you have some, please post it.

'providing his evidence'

Providing any evidence.

I haven't seen any evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians. If you have some, please post it.

There is no actual evidence that President Obama ordered a wire tap of the Trump campaign as President Trump claimed- nor is there any actual evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.

But there is more 'evidence'- i.e. the various meetings and communications by members of the Trump campaign with Russian officials- for Trump's 'collusion'.

And there is a reason why I used 'evidence' rather than evidence.

There is no actual evidence that President Obama ordered a wire tap of the Trump campaign as President Trump claimed- nor is there any actual evidence that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.

But there is more 'evidence'- i.e. the various meetings and communications by members of the Trump campaign with Russian officials- for Trump's 'collusion'.

Agreed about the wiretap. Please expound on your "evidence" that the Trump campaign "colluded with Russia". Yes, there's evidence various members talked with Russia, but about what? How does your "evidence" prove the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the election?

Agreed about the wiretap. Please expound on your "evidence" that the Trump campaign "colluded with Russia". Yes, there's evidence various members talked with Russia, but about what? How does your "evidence" prove the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the election?

You kind of are missing what my point was

Here is what i said:

When I said 'evidence' I meant 'evidence' in the way that Breitbart and Donald Trump use the term- to refer to any slight and far fetched connection. There is no actual evidence of collusion- there is however evidence of communication- which would be a necessary part of collusion.

The difference is that President Obama has not claimed that there was Russian collusion- but President Trump has accused President Obama of ordering wire taps.

[

Here is what i said:

When I said 'evidence' I meant 'evidence' in the way that Breitbart and Donald Trump use the term- to refer to any slight and far fetched connection. There is no actual evidence of collusion- there is however evidence of communication- which would be a necessary part of collusion.

The difference is that President Obama has not claimed that there was Russian collusion- but President Trump has accused President Obama of ordering wire taps.

The Obama administration DID order Trump Tower to be bugged.

{
In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned in an application that sought to conduct surveillance on other alleged Russian agents. President Trump’s tweets on Saturday claimed that “President Obama . . . tapp[ed] my phones[,]” which makes it more likely that Trump was targeted for surveillance, rather than merely mentioned in the application.

Read more at: The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump}

That's just fact.

Here is what i said:

In the end, I think the truth will be revealed be it Watergate, Monicagate or Russiagate.

[

Here is what i said:

The Obama administration DID order Trump Tower to be bugged.

{
In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned in an application that sought to conduct surveillance on other alleged Russian agents. President Trump’s tweets on Saturday claimed that “President Obama . . . tapp[ed] my phones[,]” which makes it more likely that Trump was targeted for surveillance, rather than merely mentioned in the application.

Read more at: The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump}

That's just fact.

That is an opinion piece by a hardly un-biased writer.

The Justice department operates independently of the 'administration'.

President Trump said that President Obama ordered the bugging of his campaign.

What you have provided is 'evidence' that the Justice Department made a legal request for a 'bug' of the Trump tower- and nothing that indicates that the Trump campaign was targetted.

I would love to see the bases for the FISA warrent request
Meanwhile:
President accuses Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during campaign
NBC News has found no evidence to support Trump's claims about wiretapping, which appear to stem from conservative media outlets, such as Breitbart, and anonymously sourced reports in British blogs. According to those reports, U.S. officials obtained a warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to investigate contacts between computers at a Russian bank and a server inside Trump's campaign headquarters at Trump Tower.

A FISA warrant would allow the FBI to intercept communications outside of the normal criminal process, but they would likely require the permission of a magistrate judge to extensively wiretap Trump Tower.

You.Are.An.Idiot.

Just as we deserve to know whether Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election- just as the Trumpsters actions are highly suspicious.

LOL

There is ZERO evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Given all the leaks to the press, there is plenty of evidence that Trump and his associates were spied upon.

Here is what i said:

In the end, I think the truth will be revealed be it Watergate, Monicagate or Russiagate.

Really?

Personally I think that the GOP and Trump will ensure that Trump's claims will be buried.

LOL

There is ZERO evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Given all the leaks to the press, there is plenty of evidence that Trump and his associates were spied upon.

Thereis zero evidence that Obama ordered the bugging of the Trump campaign. Given all of the leaks to the press, there is more evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians than Trump's whacky claims.

Remember this is a pattern of Trump- he spent 5 years making idiotic Birther claims trying to bully Obama.

LOL

Thereis zero evidence that Obama ordered the bugging of the Trump campaign. Given all of the leaks to the press, there is more evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians than Trump's whacky claims.

Remember this is a pattern of Trump- he spent 5 years making idiotic Birther claims trying to bully Obama.
The Washington Press Dinner should invite Obama and he can do another comedy schtick on bugging Trump Tower.

Really?

Personally I think that the GOP and Trump will ensure that Trump's claims will be buried.
Yes, really.

We shall see.

Personally IF any President- including President Obama- ever did order the bugging of a Presidential election campaign- I would support that being exposed and that president prosecuted.

I also happen to believe that if a President- any President and that includes President Trump- ever falsely accused a former President of bugging his campaign- that should also be exposed- and that president impeached.

Forum List

Back