The evolution of Trump's "Plan" to defeat Isis:

R

rdean

Trump: I know more than the Generals:

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don't Know Much Because They're Not Winning' - Breitbart

Trump: I have a secret plan to defeat Isis. Of course, we don't want to tell them in advance.

Trump says he has a secret plan to beat the Islamic State

Now it becomes "fool proof":

Trump finally reveals his top secret “foolproof” plan to defeat ISIS - AEI

And what is the Top secret Foolproof plan to defeat Isis?

Trump: Generals will have 30 days to submit plan for defeating ISIS

He will have the generals, who know less than him, submit a plan.

One thing you can say about Trump, he doesn't veer 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right.

He pirouette's:

giphy.gif

He gave a great speech on rebuilding the nation's military after Obungles fucked it all up.

He gave a great speech on rebuilding the nation's military after Obungles fucked it all up.
Yea, because we only have 200 and something ships in the navy?

You didn't actually believe that, did you? It's so tarded. You would have to be a total idiot to believe that.

You didn't actually believe that, did you? It's so tarded. You would have to be a total idiot to believe that.

Great speech, Trump making America great again after your BOY fucked it up.

Trump: I know more than the Generals:

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don't Know Much Because They're Not Winning' - Breitbart

Trump: I have a secret plan to defeat Isis. Of course, we don't want to tell them in advance.

Trump says he has a secret plan to beat the Islamic State

Now it becomes "fool proof":

Trump finally reveals his top secret “foolproof” plan to defeat ISIS - AEI

And what is the Top secret Foolproof plan to defeat Isis?

Trump: Generals will have 30 days to submit plan for defeating ISIS

He will have the generals, who know less than him, submit a plan.

One thing you can say about Trump, he doesn't veer 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right.

He pirouette's:

giphy.gif

And let's not forget the evolution of rdean.

leopard-slug-340.jpg

Yes, Trump is an idiot. But you would support Clinton no matter what. Which makes you just as much of an idiot.

i love that he has a plan, it's refreshing.

i like your casual use of quotation marks.

Last edited:
Trump doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I love it , Trump will give his Generals 30 days and that seems more than enough time to figure out how to kill and finally defeat the enemy. Then after the plan has been decided on and kept SECRET from islamist state and the American public all that needs to be done is to put the plan into action and go after the enemy and kill'em RDean .

Let's throw MORE money at a wasteful military ! Let's fight more pointless wars !!!

Is this the part were the right forgets about "trillions in debt " that they pretend to care about ?

Let's throw MORE money at a wasteful military ! Let's fight more pointless wars !!!

Is this the part were the right forgets about "trillions in debt " that they pretend to care about ?

I'd rather "throw it at" the military then paying for illegals

Ahm, why aren't you loons screaming for war crimes like you wailed on about BOOOOOOOOSH?

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) puts the number killed by drones to date at between 2,500 and 4,000 -- 500 to 1,000 of whom were civilians. Most of those were also on Obama's watch.

Great speech, Trump making America great again after your BOY fucked it up.

Shame you think America is not great.

Like Trump

Clearly America stopped being 'great' to you- the moment Americans elected an African American 'BOY' to office.

Forum List

Back