The executive branch can nuder the supreme court

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was kind of thinking of a way we can neutralize court decisions that we don't like. A state could simply refuse but the problem with that is that those that refuse could be thrown in jail. The solution would be for the executive branch to simply pardon any official who is charged with contempt of court in those cases thus rendering the courts ability to enforce its decrees powerless. This could be done on a host of issues such as Roe V. Wade or Obamacare bullshit.

Yeah, fuck the judicial branch, what have they ever done for us?

They're non-elected, appointed asshats. They are dispensible, they can and should be replaced when they fuck with the constitution.

• Banned
There are many ways for one branch to nulligy the actions of the other. Most people don't know but congress can appoint someone else to enforce the laws. It requires a supermajority to pass it but it can be used in cases where the president is interpreting the law in a way that wasn't intended by those that created it. That is what Bush did. That in itself is kind of dangerous but congress can pick someone else beside the president to enforce that particular law so that the law gets enforced properly. This can be done on immigration as well since that isn't being enforced at all due to Obama's inaction.

They're non-elected, appointed asshats. They are dispensible, they can and should be replaced when they fuck with the constitution.

Yeah, throw the bums out for not being the elected officials they were never intended to be. And, man oh man, if one of them performs his Constitutional duties by deciding what is Constitutional and what is not then let's string 'em up because someone in a trailor park sees it differently.

Thank God they can use their power in any way they want because that has always worked out well wherever that has been tried in the world.

Don't know what country you live in but you aren't describing our form of government. The Supreme Court can't do anything they want. They just do things on occasion that you don't like. Well, boo-fucking-hoo!

Yeah, throw the bums out for not being the elected officials they were never intended to be. And, man oh man, if one of them performs his Constitutional duties by deciding what is Constitutional and what is not then let's string 'em up because someone in a trailor park sees it differently.
If by "interpreting" the constitution, they are creating new law, then no..they don't get to do that. and when they do, we need to kick them out and start over. Or just start over and tell them to get it right. We don't have to tolerate that bullshit.

Who has to be nude when the EO is issued? Does the administration officials have to be nude or do the justices have to be nude?

If by "interpreting" the constitution, they are creating new law, then no..they don't get to do that. and when they do, we need to kick them out and start over. Or just start over and tell them to get it right. We don't have to tolerate that bullshit.

You don't get to decide who gets kicked out of the Supreme Court. The Legislature gets to decide that and you get to vote for them. Your use of the word "We" is being used quite liberally. I doubt many Americans share the opinion of the OP. You guys are just a bunch of whiny bitches when things don't go your way. That's how our Republic works.

I was kind of thinking of a way we can neutralize court decisions that we don't like. A state could simply refuse but the problem with that is that those that refuse could be thrown in jail. The solution would be for the executive branch to simply pardon any official who is charged with contempt of court in those cases thus rendering the courts ability to enforce its decrees powerless. This could be done on a host of issues such as Roe V. Wade or Obamacare bullshit.
What the heck is "nuder"?

More nude than nude.

You don't get to decide who gets kicked out of the Supreme Court. The Legislature gets to decide that and you get to vote for them. Your use of the word "We" is being used quite liberally. I doubt many Americans share the opinion of the OP. You guys are just a bunch of whiny bitches when things don't go your way. That's how our Republic works.
As I said, Congress or the Executive branch could deal, but they won't, because they're traitors.

Just like you are.

I looked it up. It is someone who is a nudist.

Reminds me of Worcester v. Georgia.

"John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

As I said, Congress or the Executive branch could deal, but they won't, because they're traitors.

Just like you are.

Oh, I see. Good luck with your revolution. We'll be right behind you...chuckling.

There is nude and then there is "nuder"

Something to do with taking away their robes

Forum List

Back