The extreme Christian right v. the extreme Muslim right

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
This guy thinks that God gives Trump the right to take out Kim Jong Owwwwn.

What's the difference between this guy wanting Trump to go to war because God says so, and fundamentalist Muslims saying the same thing?

Not much.

Indeed delusional White people suckered into the Jewish cult of "Judeo-Christian" might be fucktards, but they are non-violent and not low IQ, savage rapists and murderers like a high percentage of Muslims.

Indeed delusional White people suckered into the Jewish cult of "Judeo-Christian" might be fucktards, but they are non-violent and not low IQ, savage rapists and murderers like a high percentage of Muslims.

So, what percentage of Muslims are "savage rapists and murderers" then?

So, what percentage of Muslims are "savage rapists and murderers" then?
They estimate 20 percent which is about 300 million.

This guy thinks that God gives Trump the right to take out Kim Jong Owwwwn.

What's the difference between this guy wanting Trump to go to war because God says so, and fundamentalist Muslims saying the same thing?

Not much.

well, you got one guy pushing for a war to kill a ruthless dictator

vs

millions wanting to kill anyone that isn't their kind of muslim

yea, no difference at all

I don't care for any of these types but comparing the Fundamentalist in the US to people like ISIS is idiot.
It's one of the primary tactics the Regressive Left uses in its overall effort to spin & deflect for Islam: Equating the two religions.

As if modern-day Christianity is sawing off people's heads and posting it on the internet, slaughtering innocents at every opportunity, throwing gays off buildings, and stoning women for the crime of being raped.

How they can put so much effort into defending the most regressive and repressive religion on the planet is one of the most fascinating questions of our time.

Look at what they have to ignore and forgive to do this. Incredible.

Last edited:
While I do believe ultra right evangelicals twist the bible's message to fit their agendas, comparing them as the op did is off base.

I don't care for any of these types but comparing the Fundamentalist in the US to people like ISIS is idiot.
Really? Idiotic? I don't think so. They are all driven by the same theocratic fervor. Sure, the Christian right does try to physically take over the country, they try to do it politically. They don't go around killing people , but they are willing to let people die for lake of health care, send them off to stupid wars, and allow, even encourage people to bully and attack people because of their sexuality. Not different at all.

Forum List

Back