The fabulous legacy of impeachment...

Why do Conservatives suck at comparisons?

Biden acted on behalf of the US and our allies to remove a corrupt politician. For no personal gain

Trump extorted the Ukraine by withholding military aid unless they came up with dirt on a political rival.

Oh come on.
Biden acted on his own behalf because he was giving a political speech in front of an audience, for dramatic effect.
And his intent obviously was personal gain, from his share of the millions Hunter was paid.

Trump withheld nothing and asked for nothing except the investigation every one should already have done.
And by the way, the Ukraine should not be getting military aid until they pay back to Russia, the billions the World Court said the Ukraine owed for all the oil and gas they stole from Russian pipelines.

Oh come on.
Biden acted on his own behalf because he was giving a political speech in front of an audience, for dramatic effect.
And his intent obviously was personal gain, from his share of the millions Hunter was paid.

Trump withheld nothing and asked for nothing except the investigation every one should already have done.
And by the way, the Ukraine should not be getting military aid until they pay back to Russia, the billions the World Court said the Ukraine owed for all the oil and gas they stole from Russian pipelines.
Biden worked with our allies to work to remove a corrupt Ukrainian official

Trump tried to extort Ukraine into coming up with fake charges against Biden

Oh don't worry, when the GOP tsunami hits the Democrats this November, both Biden and Kamala will be impeached and removed.

Biden worked with our allies to work to remove a corrupt Ukrainian official

Trump tried to extort Ukraine into coming up with fake charges against Biden

What business is Ukrainian officials to any other country?
The goal has to be not to remove corruption, but to replace with one who was corruptible.

We all watched the video.
Trump NEVER asked for any charges to be faked.
In order to do that, he would have had to be much more explicit.
He said not a single word about making up any charges.
The worst anyone could claim is that perhaps Rudi was going to get into specifics at later meetings?

I seriously doubt whether or not you're an "American people", but you sure as fuck don't realize what a disastrous clusterfuck Joe Biden has turned out to be. Nothing Trump ever did could hold a candle to this ass-clown.

Or maybe you do realize it but you're just too much of a chickenshit to admit it, right? :21:
Just trying to overthrow the government of the United States of America so that he could be POTUS again. The Lord of the Lies is the biggest clown who ever lived and a colossal failure at everything he has attempted. Two impeachments, a ton of lies about getting his ass kicked by President Biden. Trump is a loser on steroids. Bigly!!!

Democrats brought Impeachment proceedings over:

Trump extorting a foreign government for personal gain
Trump staging an attack on the Capitol to overthrow an election

Republicans impeached Clinton over a Blowjob

Cant wait to see the reason Republicans impeach Biden
Impeachment is a joke. If Republicans engage in it, they are a joke. Speaking of jokes, Democrats keep lying about Clinton being impeached over a blow job when he was impeached for obstruction of justice. The other joke is Clinton was so popular, he could have looked the American people in the eye and said he got blow job and he still would have maintained his popularity.

I am far left, progressive, liberal of anyone here, but you got some of that wrong.

The first impeachment of Trump was the false claim he was collaborating illegal with Russia, to influence the 2016 election.
There was never any evidence of that, and it would not even be illegal as long as the Russians were not doing anything for free.

The second impeachment was over the call to the Ukraine to start an investigation of Burisma Holdings.
That not only is legal, but pretty much require.
What would be illegal would be to ignore such a suspicious kickback to Hunter Biden from US aid supported by Joe Biden.

The Jam 6 thing never came up.
It has nothing to do with anything.

I agree the impeachment of Bill Clinton was also wrong and illegal, but it was not about a Blowjob.
It was about Bill Clinton committing a type or perjury when testifying.
Since Bill had a law degree, he was legally required to hold a higher standard that ordinary people, so he could commit perjury by omission.

There has never been a single impeachment in the US that was not illegal in my opinion.
Impeachment is supposed to be for high crimes that really need to force a president out of office.
Nixon was the only one who ever actually did anything illegal that approached that, and he was smart enough to bail instead.
And as bad as all these impeachments were, the fact there were 2 in a row is really, really bad.
As bad as Trump was as far as lying and exaggerating, these 2 bogus impeachments makes him come off as a saint in comparison.
You're pathological. :eusa_liar:

Trump was never impeached over collusion with Russia.

Hoping you could give me a synopsis for your Rose Colored Glasses, or at least highlite sections that were illegal

when you're through with that watch the Joe Biden video of him holding a billion dollars of taxpayer do u g h to Leverage a pending investigation against his own son while he was vice president can you tell me bright boy have you got anything else... I'm sure that's the end of the Bidet's legal trouble... gafaw
It's not true Biden held up money while his son was under investigation. Hunter Biden was not under any investigation. Holding up that money could have hurt Hunter Biden more than help him.

Last edited:
Oh come on.

You're pathological. :eusa_liar:

There's no evidence Joe got any money from Hunter's work with Burisma.

The American people didn't realize how disastrous Trump was for the country.
Until liars like you turned on the political smear machine.
Are we better off now than under Donald Trump? Fuck no!
Thank God they had enough sense to correct that colossal mistake!
Oligarchs like Jeff Zuckerberg helped steal the election.
"The people" did not.
They will not make that mistake again.
Quid Pro Joe is the mistake. And the democrats made it.

It's not true Biden held up money while his son was under investigation. Hunter Biden was not under any investigation. Holding up that money could have hurt Hunter Biden more than help him.
Then why did he say it just another gaff ?
Nothing says I got you like a video

Just trying to overthrow the government of the United States of America so that he could be POTUS again. The Lord of the Lies is the biggest clown who ever lived and a colossal failure at everything he has attempted. Two impeachments, a ton of lies about getting his ass kicked by President Biden. Trump is a loser on steroids. Bigly!!!
First of all he dusted Hillary

Biden his time cheats at everything and gets away with it.

also he offered National guard support,

he could have declared martial law as president, which I recommended

But it was a smooth transition notwithstanding the fabulous riotis blm/antifa
summer of Marxism

And the Gathering at the Capitol on January 6th, which I missed by a day

not an actual photo

Attachments

• 417S8WJhC9L._AC_SY580_.jpg
    417S8WJhC9L._AC_SY580_.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
First of all he dusted Hillary

Biden his time cheats at everything and gets away with it.

also he offered National guard support,

he could have declared martial law as president, which I recommended

But it was a smooth transition notwithstanding the fabulous riotis blm/antifa
summer of Marxism

And the Gathering at the Capitol on January 6th, which I missed by a day
Oh? At what did Biden cheat?

Vexuous litigation,
Nancy pelosi:

1. Vicious
2. Ivory tower apoplectic running out of ben and jerrys
3.Trump is involved in a coverup
4. The cia lied.
5. Jailtime for not buying obamacare
6. vexious litigation. Two failed attempts to remove a sitting president.

There's the open...

she can watch the next impeachment from her castle in San Francisco

I have foia'd her email relating to her involvement with john tester (fat fucking pig) in the conspiracy to smear Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

A fine person.. more on that later.

Mark levin has substantial evidence as to Pelosi's crookedness.
With her hubby of course.But now with her 53 year old son.
Basically in a nutshell operating like Hunter Biden had.

Vexuous litigation,
Nancy pelosi:

1. Vicious
2. Ivory tower apoplectic running out of ben and jerrys
3.Trump is involved in a coverup
4. The cia lied.
5. Jailtime for not buying obamacare
6. vexious litigation. Two failed attempts to remove a sitting president.

There's the open...

she can watch the next impeachment from her castle in San Francisco

I have foia'd her email relating to her involvement with john tester (fat fucking pig) in the conspiracy to smear Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

A fine person.. more on that later.

The best part is that Democrats have shown us that you don't even have to be in office anymore to be impeached.

Forum List

Back