The fabulous legacy of impeachment...

The best part is that Democrats have shown us that you don't even have to be in office anymore to be impeached.
^^^ more lies.
icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ more lies.
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL. If I remember correctly, and I do, impeachment hearings against Trump happened after he had already lost the election and had already left the White House keys on the desk for Biden. But, impeach him anyway!

Imbecile....

1.13.21: Trump impeached
1.20.21: Trump's final day in office
Ummmmmmmmmmm, when were the impeachment hearings held? Could it possibly be after Trump had already left office? Why are you being dishonest by distorting the facts?

Ummmmmmmmmmm, when were the impeachment hearings held? Could it possibly be after Trump had already left office? Why are you being dishonest by distorting the facts?
LOL

Moron, Trump was already impeached by the time the impeachment hearings were held. :eusa_doh:

No president has ever been impeached after leaving office. The Constitution doesn't allow that.

The best part is that Democrats have shown us that you don't even have to be in office anymore to be impeached.
Trump was impeached while in office. It was Mitch McConnell who chose to run out the clock before starting the trial. But the law doesn't say that prosecution has to stop when the person leaves office.

LOL. If I remember correctly, and I do, impeachment hearings against Trump happened after he had already lost the election and had already left the White House keys on the desk for Biden. But, impeach him anyway!
You remember wrong. No wonder you're on the wrong side of reality.

January 13, 2021: The House voted to impeach Trump by a vote of 232-197. Ten Republicans supported the impeachment resolution.

Mark levin has substantial evidence as to Pelosi's crookedness.
With her hubby of course.But now with her 53 year old son.
Basically in a nutshell operating like Hunter Biden had.
I think things are starting to pop after the midterm, whole new ballgame, comey's been sufficiently skewerd,

The only thing left to do is to clean up the mess and refloat Good Ship Congress

Hillary Clinton's email... oy vey..

LOL

Moron, Trump was already impeached by the time the impeachment hearings were held. :eusa_doh:

No president has ever been impeached after leaving office. The Constitution doesn't allow that.
So, you are admitting that the impeachment trial done in the Senate was AFTER Trump left office. Got it.

Trump was impeached while in office. It was Mitch McConnell who chose to run out the clock before starting the trial. But the law doesn't say that prosecution has to stop when the person leaves office.
Trump was impeached long after he lost the election, and just a few days before Trump left office.

You remember wrong. No wonder you're on the wrong side of reality.

January 13, 2021: The House voted to impeach Trump by a vote of 232-197. Ten Republicans supported the impeachment resolution.
So, you are admitting that Trump was impeached by the House long after he had lost the election and just days before he left office.

Forum List

Back