The Face of Israel...

Ever wonder why Pali animal leaders don't volunteer their own kids to become suicide bombers? They have to be one of the most depraved people on the face of this planet. :clap2:
Suicide bombing ended in 2005. And they love their children just as much as any parent would.

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That video is an indication of just how brutal and unjust the occupation is.

Because the unjust destribution of Samsung devices to political activists? They are brutaly taken off the shelves I'm telling you!

Ever wonder why Pali animal leaders don't volunteer their own kids to become suicide bombers? They have to be one of the most depraved people on the face of this planet. :clap2:
Suicide bombing ended in 2005. And they love their children just as much as any parent would.
"Successful Suicide Bombing" you mean.
Yes I have already shown you the links.

Here we go again..
Israel foiled 17 suicide attacks so far this year, Shin Bet says
Shin Bet, police foil ‘pregnant’ suicide bomber plot in Tel Aviv

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.
From your own link...

"...terror cells are now frequently being established without affiliation to a Palestinian group..."

But that doesn't stop you from blaming Palestinian's. Furthermore, attacks in the West Bank, is not terrorism. It's self defense. As long as you occupy the West Bank, you and your settler insurgents are legal targets.

Here we go again..

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.
From your own link...

"...terror cells are now frequently being established without affiliation to a Palestinian group..."

But that doesn't stop you from blaming Palestinian's. Furthermore, attacks in the West Bank, is not terrorism. It's self defense. As long as you occupy the West Bank, you and your settler insurgents are legal targets.

That's a nice blood libel coming from one asking whether Israeli's and balestinians can become friends...funny You don't see Your part in keeping that dream further apart.

hamas-pm-says-they-will-never-recognize-israel-february-10-20121.jpg

arab_apartheid.jpg

Pallywood or IDF brutality? Here's footage of the whole incident from Vice.com. I've not read the article so won't comment on it but I have watched the video. Have a look and make up your own mind.

Viral Video of Women Fighting Israeli Soldier Spotlights Harsh Treatment of Stone Throwers | VICE News

Vice news! Ha ha ha. What a joke.
Shameful: IDF Soldier Abandoned to Arab Mob in Nabi Salah
no joke

Told you the evidence shows he is a Palestinian terrorist pretending to be an Israeli soldier. An Israeli soldier would have shot the first terrorist that attacked him.

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Here we go again..

From your own link...

What don't you understand about Palestinians forming terror groups that are not affiliated to hamas still being Palestinians.
How can it be self defence when the Palestinians are instigating the violence, that would be like me saying I shot you in the back in self defence........................

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Shows that the parents are not concerned about their children, and see them as disposable commodities

Then why are we still seeing children with bomb vests trying to get through the separation barrier. Then we have the women with babies in prams that try and smuggles bombs into Israel. Both have happened in the last 5 years so why do you lie

Because the unjust destribution of Samsung devices to political activists? They are brutaly taken off the shelves I'm telling you!
So fucking what, everybody's got cell phones.

That doesn't prove shit!

What is wrong with you?

So the Palestinian children have cell phones priced at $300 yet cant afford to rebuild houses or eat proper food. Don't you see the disparity in your views, it is like a druggie saying I cant afford to eat because I need $500 a day for crack

"Successful Suicide Bombing" you mean.
Yes I have already shown you the links.
I'm sorry, I cannot recall them at the moment.

You never can when faced with the truth but you will continue to run with " no suicide bombing since 2005". Did you know that the Palestinians had Jirdan complain to the UN about the Israelis stopping them from successfully engaging in suicide bombing by building the barrier.

Forum List

Back