The Face of Israel...

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Nah, she's just an aspiring young Pallywood actor, just as you are an ass-piring Pallywood journalist. :rofl:

Ah...the wit of the Zionist troll...never ceases to bore.

Not my fault you ended working in a failing industry.

Information Technology is a failing industry...o_O

The Galaxy girl also caused some drama last time there was a similar incident in Nabi Saleh.

blondie2.jpg

That seems to indicate she lives there and is brave enough to stand up to IDF thugs time, after time, after time. I wouldn't be surprised to read one day she meets up with a fatal "accident" if she carries on, but hey, just another day in Occupied Palestine.

Nah, she's just an aspiring young Pallywood actor, just as you are an ass-piring Pallywood journalist. :rofl:

Ah...the wit of the Zionist troll...never ceases to bore.

Not my fault you ended working in a failing industry.

Information Technology is a failing industry...o_O

Is it? Not if you're in the Israeli high tech industry, mr Pallywood reporter. Ha ha ha.

Pallywood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term has been publicized in part by Richard Landes, as a result of an online documentary video he produced called Pallywood: According to Palestinian Sources, alleging specific instances of media manipulation.

I'm sorry, I cannot recall them at the moment.
Here we go again..
Israel foiled 17 suicide attacks so far this year, Shin Bet says
Shin Bet, police foil ‘pregnant’ suicide bomber plot in Tel Aviv

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.

...says Shin Bet. OK, if you say so.

Problem is, state security apparatus everywhere has a tendency to magnify the threat to keep people's fear levels high so they can continue being funded or obtain greater funding. Most of the time, the "sheeple" just take their word for it.

And Zionist brutality and occupation isn't exaggerated by Pallywood? Ha ha ha.

Maybe, maybe not. I tend not to take much notice of You-tube, in any event. I leave that to the "sheeple" ;)

Pallywood isn't limited to YouTube, dumbass.

Isn't it? That's where you get all your "soundbite clips" from.

Here we go again..

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.

Problem is, state security apparatus everywhere has a tendency to magnify the threat to keep people's fear levels high so they can continue being funded or obtain greater funding. Most of the time, the "sheeple" just take their word for it.

Maybe, maybe not. I tend not to take much notice of You-tube, in any event. I leave that to the "sheeple" ;)

Then let me educate you about the field you work in Achmed:

PALLYWOOD: HISTORY

DEFINITION

The term “Pallywood” refers to the staging of scenes by Palestinian journalists in order to present the Palestinians as hapless victims of Israeli aggression. They are able to succeed in this endeavor in large part due to the credulity and eagerness of the Western press to present these images, which reinforce the image of the Palestinian David struggling valiantly against the overpowering Israeli Goliath. Pallywood has led to astonishing lapses in Western journalistic standards in which badly staged scenes regularly appear on the news as “real events.” This page attempts to outline how such lapses could have come about, producing the current situation.

Last edited:
Here we go again..

Fear not, Achmed Challenger, you too can be a Pallywood star one day!

‘Shirley Temper’ and the Reality of Pallywood Hits Mainstream Media
We present the Tamimi family. A well known Pallywood activist family who ambushed the soldier for publicity. pic.twitter.com/wVeocGF9dx

— IDF Elite (@idfelite) August 30, 2015

The UK Daily Mail has finally caught on to the reality of Pallywood, the nickname for the professional Palestinian activists who pose in suffering mode for social media and the international press. This time they profiled a recent ambush of an Israeli soldier in the West Bank. In the photograph, a group of Palestinians are seen tackling the shocked soldier who is kneeling over a Palestinian boy. The soldier is being bitten on the hand by 13-year-old Ahed Tamimi, a known Pallywood star. Tamimi’s presence in the photograph raised questions regarding the authenticity of the claims associated with the image.

The teenager has appeared in a string of similar videos where she challenges Israeli security forces and rose to prominence after she was filmed confronting one who arrested her brother, which resulted in her being presented with a bravery award.

…Online blogs have dubbed her ‘Shirley Temper’ and accused her of being a ‘Pallywood’ star – a term coined by author Richard Landes, describing the alleged media manipulation by Palestinians to win public relations war against Israel.

Apparently the soldier pinned the boy down at gunpoint following a weekly pro-Palestinian march that took place in the area. A fact that was not included in the social media release of the image, but was later clarified by the IDF spokesperson, is that rocks were being thrown at the Israeli soldiers by the activists.

‘The youth who was photographed was identified by the lookout force as a stone-thrower, and because of this it was decided to detain him. At the time of the arrest, a violent provocation by a number of Palestinians developed, including women and children. In light of the violent altercation, the commander decided to not to go ahead with the detention.’

He added: ‘Two additional Palestinian youths were arrested for throwing stones during the violent clashes. The soldier pictured was lightly wounded as a result of the violent actions against him.’

This is Pallywood, folks, where anyone can become a star. At least if they’re willing to sacrifice their dignity and fight on behalf of a terrorist regime while potentially knocking off a soldier or two. Makes the casting couch look like a piece of cake.

Without affiliation to Hamas/PiJ/PLO/Fatah, so what do you think they are?? Eskimos?!?
Dutch-Indonesians.

BTW, here's the face of terror...

...which makes me wonder, is that what you look like, when you're getting your ass kicked by Burka women?
You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

Old Hebrew saying "Mercy the cruel and you'll end up cruel to the merciful"

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.

You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.
You certainly know what cruel is, going after a kid with a broken arm.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.

That still doesn't answer the question why islamist leaders don't volunteer their own kids.

Suicide bombing was brought down dramatically because the Israelis built the wall. Now the animals have introduced terror tunnels.
Those tunnels are for life support, not terror.

"Successful Suicide Bombing" you mean.
Yes I have already shown you the links.
I'm sorry, I cannot recall them at the moment.
Here we go again..

Ah – now we’re getting to the heart of the matter (somebody cue up Don Henley). You have inadvertently identified a primary element of islamist fear societies.

One of the first rules in the maintenance of totalitarianism is to invent an external enemy to deflect scrutiny and criticism of the real enemy: the internal oppressor(s).

Isn't it funny how we see all these islamist "victims" running around with machine guns, complaining of discrimination, whining about being unfairly accused of terrorist bombings, and warning their enemies of the innocent civilians that would be killed in a military reprisal? They justify their murderous acts by claiming to be oppressed by non-Moslems. But if they were truly fighting oppression, they would surely lash out at their own oppressive governments first. On the contrary; they seem to be doing their oppressive government's bidding. When islamics are given the chance to run their own governments, the first thing they do is lock down the society, remove all human rights, and oppress everyone within their borders with intolerable religious laws and ruthless enforcement. .

Billo_Really, et al,

A Psychopath is a person suffering from a chronic mental disorder with abnormal and violent social behavior; lacking of any true insight; and unable to see oneself as others do. Where as a sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience; incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. The Arab Palestinians often exhibit characteristics of both afflictions.

It is the case that most hardcore Arab Palestinians, both individually and collectively, lead a parasitic lifestyle; and create a financial dependence on donor nations. Often this pathological behavior is reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline (politically uncoordinated and collectively difficult to reign-in). This is exhibited by poor behavior controls, threats, aggression and verbal abuse.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.
(COMMENT)

You believe that Israel deserves to be subject to "Suicide Attacks."
It is Israel's fault they are subject to "Suicide Attacks."

The anti-social personality's understanding of responsibility is vague and contradictory.

Blaming Israel Justifies Arab Palestinian Bad Behavior

The most vocal of the Arab Palestinians that blame all their ills and shortcomings on the Israelis (or America) tend to overemphasize themselves while at the same time underemphasizing the negative effects of their actions (rocket fire, attacks, bombing, kidnapping and murder). Overemphasizing the negative effects Israelis have is the the same as overemphasizing self (the needs of the Palestinians).

Most Respectfully,
R

Don't bother to reply.

What are you blabbering now, big mouth with the low IQ? Pali animals blow up bus loads and pizzerias filled with little kids.

That still doesn't answer the question why islamist leaders don't volunteer their own kids.

Suicide bombing was brought down dramatically because the Israelis built the wall. Now the animals have introduced terror tunnels.
Those tunnels are for life support, not terror.

Life support my ass! There is no "life support" by digging tunnels into Israel, unless you're conducting a terror operation, as they have.

Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Gaza Tunnels

Last edited:
Billo_Really, et al,

A Psychopath is a person suffering from a chronic mental disorder with abnormal and violent social behavior; lacking of any true insight; and unable to see oneself as others do. Where as a sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience; incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. The Arab Palestinians often exhibit characteristics of both afflictions.

It is the case that most hardcore Arab Palestinians, both individually and collectively, lead a parasitic lifestyle; and create a financial dependence on donor nations. Often this pathological behavior is reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline (politically uncoordinated and collectively difficult to reign-in). This is exhibited by poor behavior controls, threats, aggression and verbal abuse.

(COMMENT)

The anti-social personality's understanding of responsibility is vague and contradictory.

The most vocal of the Arab Palestinians that blame all their ills and shortcomings on the Israelis (or America) tend to overemphasize themselves while at the same time underemphasizing the negative effects of their actions (rocket fire, attacks, bombing, kidnapping and murder). Overemphasizing the negative effects Israelis have is the the same as overemphasizing self (the needs of the Palestinians).

Most Respectfully,
R

In conclusion, their main goal is to commit genocide on the Jews, and destroy Israel, turning it into yet another Islamic terrorist shariah shithole. The rest are all excuses.

And you're an irresponsible hypocrite who refuses to take ownership over the things you do. The reason they are dependent of foreign aid, is a direct result of your illegal and immoral occupation and blockade.

Absolutely! End the occupation and blockade and I won't think that.

You shoot at them while they're fishing and farming, how the fuck is that overemphasizing?

In conclusion, their main goal is to commit genocide on the Jews, and destroy Israel, turning it into yet another Islamic terrorist shariah shithole. The rest are all excuses.
Until you end the occupation and blockade, it is you who are making up the bullshit excuses.

Don't bother to reply.

11986361_10153067752301720_386353751967663596_n.jpg

Come on we are not getting fooled by these anymore..

11986361_10153067752301720_386353751967663596_n.jpg

Come on we are not getting fooled by these anymore..
Like I said, you're irresponsible pieces of shit, who make up excuses to blame others for the shit things you do.
Responsibility? Take a look and tell me if letting your kid to throw rocks on a soldier is a responsible behavior.
Now what's the excuse this time regarding the broken arms as you mentioned?

Forum List

Back