The Face of Israel...

You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

Old Hebrew saying "Mercy the cruel and you'll end up cruel to the merciful"

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.
You certainly know what cruel is, going after a kid with a broken arm.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.

Did he have a broken arm, or was it just more pallywood FX. No one would let a child out to commit terrorism if the child had a broken arm, they would keep them safe and make sure a splint was put on the arm so complications could not set in. Once again you let your JEW HATRED consume your thought process and stop you from seeing the reality.

By the way the land is theirs granted under International law in 1923 so the arab muslims should be the ones moving.

Thank you for the opportunity to show that in Israel a citizen can express his views freely, either for Palstine or against it:

Arab block a road on the way to Acre in support for palestine:

Jews and Arabs support Gaza in Israel:
You have a very sick society.

Is it any worse than American society ? ? ? ? ? Where children are brought up in derelict buildings infested with rats

That still doesn't answer the question why islamist leaders don't volunteer their own kids.

Suicide bombing was brought down dramatically because the Israelis built the wall. Now the animals have introduced terror tunnels.
Those tunnels are for life support, not terror.

So why are they going into Israel, mainly under schools where they stop and get filled with High Explosives from Iran

11986361_10153067752301720_386353751967663596_n.jpg

Come on we are not getting fooled by these anymore..
Like I said, you're irresponsible pieces of shit, who make up excuses to blame others for the shit things you do.

The evidence is there and still you deny it. shows that your Jew hatred clouds your ability to think clearly and takes over your whole life.

So no actual broken arm just a prop to have morons like you giving sympathy and telling LIES

A Psychopath is a person suffering from a chronic mental disorder with abnormal and violent social behavior; lacking of any true insight; and unable to see oneself as others do. Where as a sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience; incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. The Arab Palestinians often exhibit characteristics of both afflictions.

It is the case that most hardcore Arab Palestinians, both individually and collectively, lead a parasitic lifestyle; and create a financial dependence on donor nations. Often this pathological behavior is reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline (politically uncoordinated and collectively difficult to reign-in). This is exhibited by poor behavior controls, threats, aggression and verbal abuse.
And you're an irresponsible hypocrite who refuses to take ownership over the things you do. The reason they are dependent of foreign aid, is a direct result of your illegal and immoral occupation and blockade.

You believe that Israel deserves to be subject to "Suicide Attacks."
It is Israel's fault they are subject to "Suicide Attacks."
Absolutely! End the occupation and blockade and I won't think that.

The anti-social personality's understanding of responsibility is vague and contradictory.

Blaming Israel Justifies Arab Palestinian Bad Behavior

The most vocal of the Arab Palestinians that blame all their ills and shortcomings on the Israelis (or America) tend to overemphasize themselves while at the same time underemphasizing the negative effects of their actions (rocket fire, attacks, bombing, kidnapping and murder). Overemphasizing the negative effects Israelis have is the the same as overemphasizing self (the needs of the Palestinians).
You shoot at them while they're fishing and farming, how the fuck is that overemphasizing?

A Psychopath is a person suffering from a chronic mental disorder with abnormal and violent social behavior; lacking of any true insight; and unable to see oneself as others do. Where as a sociopath is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience; incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. The Arab Palestinians often exhibit characteristics of both afflictions.

It is the case that most hardcore Arab Palestinians, both individually and collectively, lead a parasitic lifestyle; and create a financial dependence on donor nations. Often this pathological behavior is reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline (politically uncoordinated and collectively difficult to reign-in). This is exhibited by poor behavior controls, threats, aggression and verbal abuse.
And you're an irresponsible hypocrite who refuses to take ownership over the things you do. The reason they are dependent of foreign aid, is a direct result of your illegal and immoral occupation and blockade.

You believe that Israel deserves to be subject to "Suicide Attacks."
It is Israel's fault they are subject to "Suicide Attacks."
Absolutely! End the occupation and blockade and I won't think that.

The anti-social personality's understanding of responsibility is vague and contradictory.

Blaming Israel Justifies Arab Palestinian Bad Behavior

The most vocal of the Arab Palestinians that blame all their ills and shortcomings on the Israelis (or America) tend to overemphasize themselves while at the same time underemphasizing the negative effects of their actions (rocket fire, attacks, bombing, kidnapping and murder). Overemphasizing the negative effects Israelis have is the the same as overemphasizing self (the needs of the Palestinians).
You shoot at them while they're fishing and farming, how the fuck is that overemphasizing?

The reason they are dependent on foreign aid is because they cant or wont live normal lives and earn the money they do. Loot at the leaders who are worth $billions from stolen foreign aid, from every $1 of foreign aid 1Cent goes to the people the rest goes into the leaders pockets.

You realise that the occupation and blockade were partly placed because of suicide attacks, or doesn't your islamonazi Jew Hatred history cover that aspect.

Because they are not fishing or farming as you have been shown, they are smuggling or engaging in acts of terrorism.

In conclusion, their main goal is to commit genocide on the Jews, and destroy Israel, turning it into yet another Islamic terrorist shariah shithole. The rest are all excuses.
Until you end the occupation and blockade, it is you who are making up the bullshit excuses.

Until you islamonazi scum stop terrorism, violence and targeting children the blockade and occupation stays. And if you want some go to Israel and get some.

Responsibility? Take a look and tell me if letting your kid to throw rocks on a soldier is a responsible behavior.
Now what's the excuse this time regarding the broken arms as you mentioned?
The soldier is in an area he has no legal authority to be in. People should throw rocks at him. Actually, he should be shot! He's an insurgent. An invader. He should be dead!

People can be killed by stones, they do it daily in the muslim world s a punishment for adultery. Stones are weapons especially in a gang.

Who is the sick when this happens daily all around the ME;

Oh fuck you! I used to have rock fights when I was a kid.

Don't want rocks, get the fuck out of the area! The kid has a right to be there, you don't!

Responsibility? Take a look and tell me if letting your kid to throw rocks on a soldier is a responsible behavior.
The soldier is in an area he has no legal authority to be in. People should throw rocks at him. Actually, he should be shot! He's an insurgent. An invader. He should be dead!

What law says he has no legal right to be there, after all the Palestinians aids riddled leader signed a treaty giving him a right to be there didn't he. He is there LEGALLY and you cant come up with any law that says he isn't. The only people who should be shot are those throwing stones, rioting, committing acts of terrorism and supporting the Palestinian scum

People can be killed by stones, they do it daily in the muslim world s a punishment for adultery. Stones are weapons especially in a gang.

Don't want rocks, get the fuck out of the area! The kid has a right to be there, you don't!

PROVE IT from an unbiased and non partisan source, and the UN is very biased and partisan.

Really You used to fight with rocks? That's when You joined the club..

But the fact that You might not managed to harm or kill anyone,
doesn't disprove that it's a deadly weapon in the hands of gangs,
and children shouldn't be doing this but study...

Or is this a part of their formal education?

Last edited:

Ha ha ha. The land was under Jordanian and Egyptian occupation and was lost to Israel they attacked Israel in order to destroy it. If anybody has legal authority to be there it would be the Israelis, not the invading Arabs. Isrselis should execute anybody that attacks them with rocks or anything else.

Mr.Judge jury executioner, you are a hypocrite.

"Successful Suicide Bombing" you mean.
Yes I have already shown you the links.
I'm sorry, I cannot recall them at the moment.
Here we go again..
Israel foiled 17 suicide attacks so far this year, Shin Bet says
Shin Bet, police foil ‘pregnant’ suicide bomber plot in Tel Aviv

Suicide attacks never stopped..including suicide bombing, we just got better at foiling them.

...says Shin Bet. OK, if you say so.

Problem is, state security apparatus everywhere has a tendency to magnify the threat to keep people's fear levels high so they can continue being funded or obtain greater funding. Most of the time, the "sheeple" just take their word for it.

Ah – now we’re getting to the heart of the matter (somebody cue up Don Henley). You have inadvertently identified a primary element of islamist fear societies.

One of the first rules in the maintenance of totalitarianism is to invent an external enemy to deflect scrutiny and criticism of the real enemy: the internal oppressor(s).

Isn't it funny how we see all these islamist "victims" running around with machine guns, complaining of discrimination, whining about being unfairly accused of terrorist bombings, and warning their enemies of the innocent civilians that would be killed in a military reprisal? They justify their murderous acts by claiming to be oppressed by non-Moslems. But if they were truly fighting oppression, they would surely lash out at their own oppressive governments first. On the contrary; they seem to be doing their oppressive government's bidding. When islamics are given the chance to run their own governments, the first thing they do is lock down the society, remove all human rights, and oppress everyone within their borders with intolerable religious laws and ruthless enforcement. .

One of the first rules in the maintenance of totalitarianism is to invent an external enemy to deflect scrutiny and criticism of the real enemy: the internal oppressor(s).

Good grief, we agree on something! The Zionist regime creats an external "Palestinian threat (existential)" in order to deflect attention from their constant oppression, disposession and land grabs. The Israeli population is frightened by this "threat" into conformity with the Government "line" any opposition is intimidated into silence. Standard Stalinism.

Like I said, you're irresponsible pieces of shit, who make up excuses to blame others for the shit things you do.

So the child throws stones (like he's going to hit anything at that distance). It's the ones using slings that can cause damage. Still doesn't mean the Zionist thug has the right to use that amount of brutality in "arresting" him.

Just curious, can you provide the link to the "Step three" video, as the photo just shows a child sitting on a rock, with what perhaps looks like a cast on his arm. It would be useful to see his face and confirm the child depicted in still 3 is the same as the one in the other two stills.

So the child throws stones (like he's going to hit anything at that distance). It's the ones using slings that can cause damage. Still doesn't mean the Zionist thug has the right to use that amount of brutality in "arresting" him.

Just curious, can you provide the link to the "Step three" video, as the photo just shows a child sitting on a rock, with what perhaps looks like a cast on his arm. It would be useful to see his face and confirm the child depicted in still 3 is the same as the one in the other two stills.

Oh those poor Palestinians all they can do is throw rocks the size of baseballs at your head, and lobb missiles, and send suicide bombers, and conduct terror operations using tunnels, and get arms fro neighboring terrorist nations and use them against Israelis from neighboring, and use their own kids as ammunition. Meanwhile, Israelis have to be disciplined and use restraint against the animals and not allow them to create a Pallywood propaganda opportunity.

Last edited:
You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.

How difficult is it to flip an image from left to right ?

Don't bother to reply.

How difficult is it to flip an image from left to right ?

Forum List

Back