The Fact Is............

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Neither donnie dump nor his 37%ers would have ever said a word about CO delegate selections if he had taken all of them like Cruz did. You know what that makes you folks?

Waa-cry-baby2.jpg

Can you say hypocritical cry babies?

Neither donnie dump nor his 37%ers would have ever said a word about CO delegate selections if he had taken all of them like Cruz did. You know what that makes you folks?

View attachment 71566

With no skin in the game but a preference that we get someone who will nominate a conservative justice to the SCOTUS, I was under the impression that Republicans thrived in being better than the undemocratic Democrats with their super delegates. It is a stain on the Republican Party that part their nominee process is no better than that of the Democrats.

View attachment 71566

With no skin in the game but a preference that we get someone who will nominate a conservative justice to the SCOTUS, I was under the impression that Republicans thrived in being better than the undemocratic Democrats with their super delegates. It is a stain on the Republican Party that part their nominee process is no better than that of the Democrats.

But isn't it funny, things are only unfair when the dump loses?

Cruz is about to pay in New York. He's polling third.
You know what third place in New York gets? SQUAT.

I'll bet ya a dollar Cruz leaves NY with some delegates. If he gets shut out, by dumps standards it has to be unfair.

View attachment 71566

On its face, all biases aside, the Colorado Primary was an undemocratic and un-American piece of garbage that reflected poorly on the Republican party and will only result in dividing the party further. It was indeed unfair.

I'll bet ya a dollar Cruz leaves NY with some delegates. If he gets shut out, by dumps standards it has to be unfair.
He needs 15% to get one. 15% in every county to get ONE per county. Polls show an average of 11% for Cruz. 14% for Kasich.
Las Vegas says Trump will pull from 4 to 1 to 6 to 1.

View attachment 71566

On its face, all biases aside, the Colorado Primary was an undemocratic and un-American piece of garbage that reflected poorly on the Republican party and will only result in dividing the party further. It was indeed unfair.

CO is not the only state or territory that didn't hold a primary or caucus and the dump won some and lost some, this was just used as a rallying cry to stir up his 37%ers, proving their hypocrisy.

He needs 15% to get one. 15% in every county to get ONE per county. Polls show an average of 11% for Cruz. 14% for Kasich.

Which means it won't be a shut out, Cruz will likely win some up state districts, where the real conservative are.

View attachment 71566

CO is not the only state or territory that didn't hold a primary or caucus and the dump won some and lost some, this was just used as a rallying cry to stir up his 37%ers, proving their hypocrisy.

It is hardly hypocrisy to expect a fair primary process based upon our historic and cultural traditions of democracy. This isn't Africa. We're Americans, the Republican Party would do good to act like Americans.

Last edited:

Which means it won't be a shut out, Cruz will likely win some up state districts, where the real conservative are.
If Kasich places second it would be a shut out for Cruz.

View attachment 71566

It is hardly hypocrisy to expect a fair primary process based upon our historic and cultural traditions of democracy. This isn't Africa. We're Americans, the Republican Party would do good to act like Americans.

Are you aware that the modern primary process is pretty new to the party system, they didn't always exist. The parties used to select their candidates at conventions only. In fact the first republican president was selected on the third ballot and guess what, he wasn't the front runner going in either. Who was it? Here's a hint, it was in 1860.

Are you aware that the modern primary process is pretty new to the party system, they didn't always exist. The parties used to select their candidates at conventions only. In fact the first republican president was selected on the third ballot and guess what, he wasn't the front runner going in either. Who was it? Here's a hint, it was in 1860.
Abe was the second republican to run for that office. The big complaint at that time was he leaned liberal. Oh and he liked large central government a lot.

He was not much into states rights.

That depends on how the votes fall in the individual districts, Cruz could win some of them. The dump will carry the state because of the population centers in and around NYC, I don't see him carrying the up state regions.

That depends on how the votes fall in the individual districts, Cruz could win some of them. The dump will carry the state because of the population centers in and around NYC, I don't see him carrying the up state regions.
Kasich is leading up state. Not by much but a bit. Cruz will be lucky to pull second in the state OR counties. That "New York Values" is going to hurt.

Abe was the second republican to run for that office. The big complaint at that time was he leaned liberal. Oh and he liked large central government a lot.

He was not much into states rights.

The first one didn't win, that's why I said the first republican president. The dump sounds a lot like dear old Abe, remind me again which federal agencies the dump will try to abolish.

Kasich is leading up state. Not by much but a bit. Cruz will be lucky to pull second in the state OR counties. That "New York Values" is going to hurt.

You mean the same NY values you've condemned on many occasions? BTW so have up state NYers, they know what he was saying.

You mean the same NY values you've condemned on many occasions? BTW so have up state NYers, they know what he was saying.
I admire the fact of you sticking up for a fellow Texan I do. But the fact is you do not make stupid remarks about a state BEFORE their primary.

I admire the fact of you sticking up for a fellow Texan I do. But the fact is you do not make stupid remarks about a state BEFORE their primary.

Are you saying you agree with the values that gave NY Bloomberg, Cuomo and de Balsio and many other tyrannical commiecrats?

Are you saying you agree with the values that gave NY Bloomberg, Cuomo and de Balsio and many other tyrannical commiecrats?
No, I am saying it was stupid for Cruz to smear an entire state.
And the FACT he did it before the primary is double stupid.

Forum List

Back