The fact that Biden is the best Democrats got prove they don't have much of a party

I interpreted Biden's lead as a sign that there is still a healthy number of moderate voters engaged. Another good sign was that the more liberal voters are only polling at about 22 - 23%. I find both snapshots a good sign.

I interpreted Biden's lead as a sign that there is still a healthy number of moderate voters engaged. Another good sign was that the more liberal voters are only polling at about 22 - 23%. I find both snapshots a good sign.

I agree.

"healthy number of moderate voters"

i hope so.

Ummm....hate to inform you

But Republicans hijacked the term from Obama Derangement Syndrome

Not very original on your part
Actually, Bush Derangement Syndrome came before that.

BDS also manifested itself in an attempted coup that also failed miserably.
/—-/ And before that was the original TDS, Taft Derangement Syndrome
FBF9E4F7-31D4-40B6-99CF-B3C6BFEDA564.jpeg

Right now, Biden doesn't have the infrastructure to beat Trump. The reality is we're dealing with a 76-year-old man. This should keep Democrats up at night

"news broke that Biden would not be attending the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting in San Francisco. Meanwhile, 13 other 2020 Democrats have agreed to speak delegates at the event.

At a Seattle fundraiser in June, Biden earned jeers from the audience after claiming that homophobia was routinely tolerated as late as 2014."

The Democratic candidate has an advantage in blue states
Biden will not be beaten in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

Trump will lose the “I hate Hillary “ vote

Sleepy Joe is not going to be the nominee. He would lose anyway. He's gotten old and making more gaffs than ever before. Plus, he has far too much baggage. I don't see Elizabeth Warren as the nominee either. She's way too far to the left to be viable in the general election. I have no clue where you go from here.

President Trump didn't win the "I hate Hillary" vote, he won the I love America vote! He will again!

Right now, Biden doesn't have the infrastructure to beat Trump. The reality is we're dealing with a 76-year-old man. This should keep Democrats up at night

"news broke that Biden would not be attending the Democratic National Committee's summer meeting in San Francisco. Meanwhile, 13 other 2020 Democrats have agreed to speak delegates at the event.

At a Seattle fundraiser in June, Biden earned jeers from the audience after claiming that homophobia was routinely tolerated as late as 2014."

Sleepy Joe is not going to be the nominee. He would lose anyway. He's gotten old and making more gaffs than ever before. Plus, he has far too much baggage. I don't see Elizabeth Warren as the nominee either. She's way too far to the left to be viable in the general election. I have no clue where you go from here.

President Trump didn't win the "I hate Hillary" vote, he won the I love America vote! He will again!

Biden, Warren and Harris would all defeat Trump

Joe Biden's lead is strictly because of name recognition.

Even the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, who chose him as VP as his token old white guy, doesn't endorse his own VP. That's pretty bad.

REPORT: Obama Repeatedly Tried To Talk Biden Out Of Running For President
by Joseph Curl August 19, 2019 149 Comments
[...]
But it turns out Obama had tried several times to talk Biden out of running.

“The two men spoke at least a half dozen times before Mr. Biden decided to run, and Mr. Obama took pains to cast his doubts about the campaign in personal terms,” the New York Times wrote in a piece headlined “Obama’s and Biden’ Relationship Looks Rosy. It wasn’t Always That Simple.”
[,,,]
REPORT: Obama Repeatedly Tried To Talk Biden Out Of Running For President

Yep, just keep on believing! Just as you did in 2016!

/—-/ Old Joe is the placeholder for Manchella who will be dragged kicking and screaming into the convention hall to accept the nomination. Or at least that’s her plan

The Democrat party has not a single decent candidate.

None of these people deserve to win the office of dogcatcher.

Do you know who the Republican President is?

If Biden doesn't deserve the office of Dogcatcher, then Trump doesn't deserve the office of dog pooper scooper!

If Biden doesn't deserve the office of Dogcatcher, then Trump doesn't deserve the office of dog pooper scooper!

Why do you hate all the great things which have happened to our country since President Donald Trump took office?

Yep, just keep on believing! Just as you did in 2016!

Will do

Just because the polls were wrong in 2016 doesn’t mean they are wrong ALL the time

Keep believing you can continually beat the polls

/——/ TDS. President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Thanks for the list of things that the next President is going to have to fix!

/——/ TDS. President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Thanks for the list of things that the next President is going to have to fix!
/—-/ You mean to Make America Miserable Again? Is that what you clowns are running on?

Forum List

Back