The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them should tell you that age is becoming a serious issue. The guys dying and losing his mind the same as joe Biden. That is the cold truth! This is one of the reasons why he needed to choose a better vp like DeSantis, Haley, rubio or scott as he is now so old he can't handle more then one rally a week.

51% of one poll I seen shown that age is in fact a serious issue for Donald Trump. Harris has energy, youth and joyful energy. Good luck defeating it. I was watching a Trump 2016 rally the other day and 8 years ago he was far more youthful and a far better speaker and had a far more positive message. THis message was jobs, ending outsourcing and rebuilding America. Now it is just pure rage and anger. It is nasty. This isn't going to win.

The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them should tell you that age is becoming a serious issue. The guys dying and losing his mind the same as joe Biden. That is the cold truth! This is one of the reasons why he needed to choose a better vp like DeSantis, Haley, rubio or scott as he is now so old he can't handle more then one rally a week.

51% of one poll I seen shown that age is in fact a serious issue for Donald Trump. Harris has energy, youth and joyful energy. Good luck defeating it. I was watching a Trump 2016 rally the other day and 8 years ago he was far more youthful and a far better speaker and had a far more positive message. THis message was jobs, ending outsourcing and rebuilding America. Now it is just pure rage and anger. It is nasty. This isn't going to win.
Or, maybe he is training learning how to dodge bullets.
Or, maybe he wants folks to get to hear Vance speak, while at the same time hear the cackler and her America hating running mate.
Either way, Trump is the next president.

Do you even read what you post?

Since 2016 Trump has endured:

-8 years of constant attacks, impeachments, indictments and kangaroo courts

-An attempted assassination on his life

-Attacks against his wife and his kids

-Watching the DOJ and FBI used against him politically, and seeing his political opponent being deemed "incompetent to stand trial" for classified documents charges, yet can remain president

If I were Trump, I'd be calling it the revenge tour as well.

If he didn't put Vance out there for you to see, you'd be belly aching about that. You know who Trump is, now you get to know who his veep is too. What do you know about Walz--for that matter, other than failures on every front, what do you know about Heels Up?

-Watching the DOJ and FBI used against him politically, and seeing his political opponent being deemed "incompetent to stand trial" for classified documents charges, yet can remain president

Who attacked Trump's wives and children?

Who attacked Trump's wives and children?

Um, the MSM, constantly.

Barron Trump attacked relentlessly after entering politics

Where's Melania?

Last edited:

Maybe it's a sign he should dry up and blow away for the rest of his likely short wretched life.

you do know sick fucks like you that want to teach children how to have gay sex ranting about trump only helps him dont you??

Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

It might be he has a little stage freight from the assassination attempt by the ActBlue donor, working under xiden’s orders to put him in a bullseye…and shot him in the head.

Or also that he want the country to meet JD Vance

Either way, why isn’t harris willing to debate him?

Maybe it's a sign he should dry up and blow away for the rest of his likely short wretched life.

Fuck no. Trump is a fighter. Tampon tim would run. The harder you fight Trump, the harder he fights back. Every indictment, every conviction, rallied supports around him more and more.

You democrats are the best thing for Trump. You help him more than we ever could.

Vance found his sea legs. He does great answering real questions from reporters.

So when will Kamala do a real press conference? Hint: NEVER

Fuck no. Trump is a fighter. Tampon tim would run. The harder you fight Trump, the harder he fights back. Every indictment, every conviction, rallied supports around him more and more.

You democrats are the best thing for Trump. You help him more than we ever could.
I'm an independent. Some of us not magaturd friendly.

Old man Trump is simply too old to be the POTUS.

At his age, he shouldn’t be out there working. It might even be considered elder abuse.

Forum List

Back