The Facts About Racism

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?
He's saying race is just one way they divide us. When race is no longer a factor they'll just pick something else like hair height or eyes
He is saying people self segregate. I just want to know why he claims its a fact that they did it because they had on chimp costumes vs gorilla costumes. Obviously he doesnt seen to have an answer for his claim that it was fact.
People don’t self segregate?
Then explain what occurred during the filming of the Planet of the Apes then.
Of course they self segregate. I'm the one that told you that.
Theres a million explanations. You tell me what scientific fact proves it was done because of their costumes?

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?
Why couldn't they see themselves? I bet they could and when they walked into a room, all the monkey's sat together and all the apes sat together. Why else do you think they did this?

Same with star wars people. I bet these guys

didn't sit with these guys
Like I said there are plenty of reasons why this may have happened. Guessing it was due to some change in racial ID because they had costumes on is silly.

I wonder why these people with permanent costumes arent self segregating?

bm.png

bm.png
My dad and I talked about why black women don't date white guys but black guys date white women. My dad nailed it. Same way us Greeks tell our daughters to marry Greek but us Greek guys can marry or fuck whoever we want. Same thing all nationalities do. Jews do it. Muslims do it. It would break pappys heart if shaniqua brought home a white dude. So true

bm.png
My dad and I talked about why black women don't date white guys ....e

They do, of course.
Not as many as black guys and white women. Same with Greek women. We know one who has a child who's obviously a half breed but we look down on it so a lot of Greek women end up marrying Greek men. Same with black women. You'll see black guys date white women all day long just like us Greek guys were more free than our sistas

Forum List

Back