The Facts About Racism

Turnabout for WHAT?

My son has a condition called ankylosing spondylitis which is causing his bones to fuse together and limits his flexibility and ability to compete in athletics. That you would justify violence against him only reveals the level of depravity to which you have sunk due to your racism.

You are absolutely no different than the most odious member of the kkk who devalued black children in the 1960s in exactly the same manner as you are doing here.
I think you are BOTH wrong here.

First I am sorry your son had to go through that, being “ different” in your teens, in school can be a nightmare. Kids are cruel. And the importance of group identification and “belonging” can over ride the impulse to kindness. Bullying is a serious issue and should be recognized for what it is rather than slapping a racist label on it. Putting a racial label on any altercations involving people of different races seems to hint at an underlying hatred or racism.

Turn about....justifying the bullying of a kid BECAUSE of his race is absolutely racist. How can you justify victimizing a child purely because of his race?

You guys are both fathers.

It was in middle school, but when a child is one of only 4 kids of one race in a classroom where 26 are of another, and is beaten up by those using racist slurs, it IS a racist action. This was not an isolated incident but reflective of an overall pattern.

I must say, however, that I am rather startled that certain posters are given carte blanche to support violence against the children of another poster in this forum. Doubly so, when race is involved.

Is this privilege extended to all posters, or are the particular identities the determining factor when considering such flame bait? It can be quite difficult for a parent to hold back when some loud mothed racist sees his kid as fodder. If a kkk member were to act this way towards a person of color, would it be tolerated to the same degree?
I had a few white kids I went to school with. No one ever bothered them. If there ever was an issue with them it was due to them saying something stupid and racist. No one said anything about supporting violence against a kid due to race. I said turn about is fair play. I was involved in a racist school system just as you claimed your family was
You justified racist violence against my child by rationalizing it as "turnabout", a concept of tit for tat not based upon anything he had actually done, but based upon his skin color and the fact that black people were mistreated decades before he was born.

Rest assured, though, that you have the full weight of man agent of this site behind you when it comes to your justification of racist violence against him.

Stop whining. As I already explained I was remarking on the actions of the school administration towards you not the incident that you are whining about. In both instances the school administration acted the same based on race. When it occurred with me all the administration was white. They wanted to satisfy the white family. I am glad in your instance the same thing happened but this time it was a Black administration giving back the karma from my incident.
Yes, I know you are glad that the school administration did nothing. You are a black racist and he is a white kid.

I think you are BOTH wrong here.

First I am sorry your son had to go through that, being “ different” in your teens, in school can be a nightmare. Kids are cruel. And the importance of group identification and “belonging” can over ride the impulse to kindness. Bullying is a serious issue and should be recognized for what it is rather than slapping a racist label on it. Putting a racial label on any altercations involving people of different races seems to hint at an underlying hatred or racism.

Turn about....justifying the bullying of a kid BECAUSE of his race is absolutely racist. How can you justify victimizing a child purely because of his race?

You guys are both fathers.

It was in middle school, but when a child is one of only 4 kids of one race in a classroom where 26 are of another, and is beaten up by those using racist slurs, it IS a racist action. This was not an isolated incident but reflective of an overall pattern.

I must say, however, that I am rather startled that certain posters are given carte blanche to support violence against the children of another poster in this forum. Doubly so, when race is involved.

Is this privilege extended to all posters, or are the particular identities the determining factor when considering such flame bait? It can be quite difficult for a parent to hold back when some loud mothed racist sees his kid as fodder. If a kkk member were to act this way towards a person of color, would it be tolerated to the same degree?
I had a few white kids I went to school with. No one ever bothered them. If there ever was an issue with them it was due to them saying something stupid and racist. No one said anything about supporting violence against a kid due to race. I said turn about is fair play. I was involved in a racist school system just as you claimed your family was
You justified racist violence against my child by rationalizing it as "turnabout", a concept of tit for tat not based upon anything he had actually done, but based upon his skin color and the fact that black people were mistreated decades before he was born.

Rest assured, though, that you have the full weight of man agent of this site behind you when it comes to your justification of racist violence against him.

Stop whining. As I already explained I was remarking on the actions of the school administration towards you not the incident that you are whining about. In both instances the school administration acted the same based on race. When it occurred with me all the administration was white. They wanted to satisfy the white family. I am glad in your instance the same thing happened but this time it was a Black administration giving back the karma from my incident.
Yes, I know you are glad that the school administration did nothing. You are a black racist and he is a white kid.
Very happy they returned the karma from the incident I experienced. White people dont seem to like it much in the rare instances when you can experience what Blacks experience daily.

Very happy they returned the karma from the incident I experienced. White people dont seem to like it much in the rare instances when you can experience what Blacks experience daily.
White people dont seem to like it much

What a racist pig.
Not my fault you are a racist pig. Just remember there will be instances where we get to do you like whites in general do our race.
Just remember there will be instances where we get to do you like whites in general do our race.

MLK is rolling over in his grave.
Tell him to chill out. I am not a pacifist. I am firmly convinced most whites wont admit to their racism until they experience the same thing we go through.

What a racist pig.
Not my fault you are a racist pig. Just remember there will be instances where we get to do you like whites in general do our race.
Just remember there will be instances where we get to do you like whites in general do our race.

Tell him to chill out. I am not a pacifist.
You atheists all like dividing people up.
But thanks for validating the OP.

What a racist pig.

Who told you I was an atheist? You dont sound too intelligent making claims about things you have no knowledge of.

I wasnt validating the OP. To date you havent provided me the fact that people change their racial identity based on what costume they are wearing.

What a racist pig.

Who told you I was an atheist? You dont sound too intelligent making claims about things you have no knowledge of.

I wasnt validating the OP. To date you havent provided me the fact that people change their racial identity based on what costume they are wearing.
Muslim? Buddhist? Scientology? You ain’t no Christian.

Just focus on getting me that fact you claimed instead of making yourself looking more stupid attempting to guess my faith after you swore I was an atheist. Then you wonder why I question your "facts" :laugh:

What a racist pig.
Who intentionally incites people by justifying violence against their children.

I am flabbergasted that he is being supported 100% by the staff here when it comes to this flame bait Can you just imagine the response if a kkk member were to support violence against the child of a black poster? They would be all over the pos like shit on stink instead of going after the target of this revolting behavior like they are doing here.

Shame on this place for supporting this crap in order to be politically correct.

What a racist pig.
Who intentionally incites people by justifying violence against their children.

I am flabbergasted that he is being supported 100% by the staff here when it comes to this flame bait Can you just imagine the response if a kkk member were to support violence against the child of a black poster? They would be all over the pos like shit on stink instead of going after the target of this revolting behavior like they are doing here.

Shame on this place for supporting this crap in order to be politically correct.
Youre whining again even after I told you that you were incorrect.

The topic is not specific members. Review the op and get back on topic please.

Anything to protect the black racist, I guess.

No one is 'protecting' the 'black racist'.

Cross the line, you get your hand slapped.

Black, White, Yellow, or Red.

Cross it often enough, or bad enough, you get a vacation.

Don't learn your lesson, you end up outside.

What part of expressing glee over violence against another poster's child do you people not understand?

Just focus on getting me that fact you claimed instead of making yourself looking more stupid attempting to guess my faith after you swore I was an atheist. Then you wonder why I question your "facts" :laugh:
Just that most Buddhists, Hindus etc are not racist haters like you. Atheist no doubt. You’re unwillingness to state it validates it, because most atheists are cowards.

What part of expressing glee over violence against another poster's child do you people not understand?

Didn't see any 'glee'.

Didn't see any 'glee'.
Because you don't want to or else are not honest enough to admit it.

What does the word "happy" mean to you, anyway?

If a person were justifying violence against your own partially disabled child, would you appreciate a situation where the people responsible for the site were coming after you instead of addressing the repulsive nature of the attack? I doubt it, but you are simply unable to put yourself in the position of a parent being taunted.

You should familiarize yourself with the term "fighting words" some day. Taking pleasure at violence against my child is so far beyond the pale that you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You people ARE defending him. While stopping short of sharing in his support for the attacks on my son, you are nevertheless supporting him in his ability to attack the parent through the child.

Any mature person should be able to understand this. Do none of you have children?

Didn't see any 'glee'.

If a person were justifying violence against your own partially disabled child, would you appreciate a situation where the people responsible for the site were coming after you instead of addressing the repulsive nature of the attack? I doubt it, but you are simply unable to put yourself in the position of a parent being taunted.

You should familiarize yourself with the term "fighting words" some day. Taking pleasure at violence against my child is so far beyond the pale that you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You people ARE defending him. While stopping short of sharing in his support for the attacks on my son, you are nevertheless supporting him in his ability to attack the parent through the child.

Any mature person should be able to understand this. Do none of you have children?

there is nothing in his post attacking YOUR child that I could see.

Didn't see any 'glee'.

there is nothing in his post attacking YOUR child that I could see.
Saying he is happy that my child experienced an attack is not an attack?

Honestly, what is WRONG with you people? Is there not a single decent human being among you?

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?
He's saying race is just one way they divide us. When race is no longer a factor they'll just pick something else like hair height or eyes
He is saying people self segregate. I just want to know why he claims its a fact that they did it because they had on chimp costumes vs gorilla costumes. Obviously he doesnt seen to have an answer for his claim that it was fact.
People don’t self segregate?
Then explain what occurred during the filming of the Planet of the Apes then.

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?
Why couldn't they see themselves? I bet they could and when they walked into a room, all the monkey's sat together and all the apes sat together. Why else do you think they did this?

Same with star wars people. I bet these guys

didn't sit with these guys

He's saying race is just one way they divide us. When race is no longer a factor they'll just pick something else like hair height or eyes
He is saying people self segregate. I just want to know why he claims its a fact that they did it because they had on chimp costumes vs gorilla costumes. Obviously he doesnt seen to have an answer for his claim that it was fact.
People don’t self segregate?
Then explain what occurred during the filming of the Planet of the Apes then.
Not to mention that with a hatred of whites so fierce that he supports racist violence against children, does any person here capable or reason think he has all sorts of white friends, himself?

Forum List

Back