The Facts About Racism

What facts? Did the actors tell you that they saw themselves as the costumes they were wearing even though they had a lifetime of looking in the mirror and seeing what race they were prior to this?
You’re a well known racist on this board. You’ll deny reality to justify your love of evil.
You just resorted to a personal attack which lets me know you have no facts. Focus. Dont deflect to me. Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image to be a chimp?
Is there a term other than "racist" to describe your intense hatred of white people?
What does that have to do with the OP and my question?
Validated the OP. Only albinos are white people, and they aren’t even white. You just use skin color to justify your evil.
Your continuous deflections and ramblings have effectively dropped a FOAB on your claim about facts.

I think Pantone 71-4 C is trying to pass. And Pantone 324-7 C is on crack.

The facts say it does. You see yourself in your own mind as what your mind wants.
What facts? Did the actors tell you that they saw themselves as the costumes they were wearing even though they had a lifetime of looking in the mirror and seeing what race they were prior to this?
You’re a well known racist on this board. You’ll deny reality to justify your love of evil.
You just resorted to a personal attack which lets me know you have no facts. Focus. Dont deflect to me. Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image to be a chimp?
Is there a term other than "racist" to describe your intense hatred of white people?
You claimed you were being attacked when the truth was pointed out about your established pattern of rhetoric.

Validated the OP. Only albinos are white people, and they aren’t even white. You just use skin color to justify your evil.
Your continuous deflections and ramblings have effectively dropped a FOAB on your claim about facts.
If you want to offer another opinion why people such as yourself hate others simply because of their skin color, offer it up. But you can't because you know I am correct.

You claimed you were being attacked when the truth was pointed out about your established pattern of rhetoric.
What does my pattern of rhetoric have to do with him answering my question about his claim something was a fact? Are you saying he is so in his emotions over my rhetoric he cant concentrate on the question I posed regarding his OP?

If you want to offer another opinion why people such as yourself hate others simply because of their skin color, offer it up. But you can't because you know I am correct.
Youre still deflecting. I wasnt offering an opinion. I was asking you why you claimed it was a fact that putting on a costume makes a person change his racial identity?

Youre still deflecting. I wasnt offering an opinion. I was asking you why you claimed it was a fact that putting on a costume makes a person change his racial identity?
Read the OP, this is not special ed.

I did read the OP hence my question.

Cut and paste it, because you're asking a stupid question.

Its your OP. Dont you know what you said?

I don't teach special ed. If you can't comprehend the OP then move to the funny cat video threads.

I don't teach special ed. If you can't comprehend the OP then move to the funny cat video threads.
It appears you dont teach special ed because you are a special ed student. Your OP makes a claim you cant back up and thats why youre deflecting. You fail....again.

It appears you dont teach special ed because you are a special ed student. Your OP makes a claim you cant back up and thats why youre deflecting. You fail....again.
Back what up? You claiming it never happened?
Dumbass.

What does my pattern of rhetoric have to do with him answering my question about his claim something was a fact? Are you saying he is so in his emotions over my rhetoric he cant concentrate on the question I posed regarding his OP?
I was responding to your whine about being attacked. What part of that do you not understand?

I realize you benefit from black privilege in this forum so rather than challenge you on it, I merely asked what you wished to be called. The only possible reason you whined about being attacked was being called a racist so I asked what you prefer?

I was responding to your whine about being attacked. What part of that do you not understand?

I realize you benefit from black privilege in this forum so rather than challenge you on it, I merely asked what you wished to be called. The only possible reason you whined about being attacked was being called a racist so I asked what you prefer?
The part where you claim I am whining. Pointing out his attack as a deflection is not whining.
You dont have to ask what I wish to be called. Cant you read my username?

The part where you claim I am whining. Pointing out his attack as a deflection is not whining.

He didn't attack you. He referred to you by a term that describes your pattern of rhetoric quite accurately.

Your whining that it is an attack is just an attempt to exercise your black privilege, here. I mean, kudos for you for convincing the powers that be that the very act of naming your hatred is a personal attack, but if the same standards were applied to you as are applied to white people, then it wouldn't be considered an attack.

He didn't attack you. He referred to you by a term that describes your pattern of rhetoric quite accurately.

Your whining that it is an attack is just an attempt to exercise your black privilege, here. I mean, kudos for you for convincing the powers that be that the very act of naming your hatred is a personal attack, but if the same standards were applied to you as are applied to white people, then it wouldn't be considered an attack.
Actually he did attack me but I knew it was just a deflection. When you ask someone a question about a claim they made and their reply is to call you a name then its pretty obvious they are trying to avoid answering the question. No worries though. I knew he had to deflect.

Actually he did attack me but I knew it was just a deflection. When you ask someone a question about a claim they made and their reply is to call you a name then its pretty obvious they are trying to avoid answering the question. No worries though. I knew he had to deflect.
You don’t know what “deflection” means, dumbass.

You don’t know what “deflection” means, dumbass.
Of course I do. Its a deviation from the point.

Forum List

Back