The FAKE FTX Scandal

So you are bitching and moaning that there is no thing to see, yet you don't even understand the basics? Wow.
I think he is displaying his ignorance while bitching and moaning. Who knew he was smart enough to multitask.

So you are bitching and moaning that there is no thing to see, yet you don't even understand the basics? Wow.
I actually started a topic about the REAL FTX scandal, dipshit: The REAL FTX Scandal

This topic is about the FAKE FTX scandal. You know, the one where Democrats sent aid to Ukraine, and then Ukrainians gave money to FTX and FTX gave that money to Democrats?

That one.

And we are all still waiting for the evidence.

None has been forthcoming.

Because it is a HOAX.

And don't think I missed the fact you are unable to explain what the Ponzi scheme at FTX was. That was a REAL scandal.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats have been getting a billion dollars through this scam. Money has also been funneling through the Ukraine back into the Democrat filth's pockets.

Now that the Republicans control the House they can have the proper investigation and accountability to the illegal shit the Democrats and Potatohead have been pulling on the American people.

Jim Jordon will go after this like white on rice.

Those facts aren't really even in dispute
The only question is is it normal procedure for Democrats ?
That's clearly a yes.

I actually started a topic about the REAL FTX scandal, dipshit: The REAL FTX Scandal

This topic is about the FAKE FTX scandal. You know, the one where Democrats sent aid to Ukraine, and then Ukrainians gave money to FTX and FTX gave that money to Democrats?

That one.

Because it is a HOAX.

And don't think I missed the fact you are unable to explain what the Ponzi scheme at FTX was.
You are the hoax.

1. Democrats approved aid to Ukraine. True. But so did the Republicans.

2. Ukrainian officials gave money to FTX. This is the part of the hoax where everything breaks down. No such evidence for this claim has been provided. ZIP. ZILCH. ZERO. NONE. NADA.

3. Bankman-Fried donated money to Democratic campaigns. It has come as a shock to the tards that Citizens United applies to Democrats as well as Republicans.

So you see, tards, the money laundering hoax you are parroting falls apart at step 2.

That one.

Because it is a HOAX.

And don't think I missed the fact you are unable to explain what the Ponzi scheme at FTX was.
You're the one asking questions about things you don't understand. No wonder you have zero credibility on this issue. The fact you are screaming up a storm to protect your liberal master, all in utter ignorance, tells it's own story. The real hoax is your ignorant deflection.

2. Ukrainian officials gave money to FTX. This is the part of the hoax where everything breaks down. No such evidence for this claim has been provided. ZIP. ZILCH. ZERO. NONE. NADA.

3. Bankman-Fried donated money to Democratic campaigns. It has come as a shock to the tards that Citizens United applies to Democrats as well as Republicans.

So you see, tards, the money laundering hoax you are parroting falls apart at step 2.
Where did the Ukrainian officials get the money from?

So you see, tards, the hoax you are parroting falls apart at step 2.
Clearly we need to cut off all funding to Ukraine until we have a full understanding of where every penny of our tax dollars are going. No doubt you support accountability, right?

Money has also been funneling through the Ukraine back into the Democrat filth's pockets.
Absolutely no evidence has been provided for this hoax.

Idiot.

It is a completely unsubstantiated claim. It was made up out of whole cloth. Fabricated in thin air. Manufactured bullshit.

Why do you tards parrot so many goddam lies?

Seriously.

Sure, they have the right to hire who they want, but that is not really the point. Eyebrows would be raised if Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, decided to bench his QB, Dak Prescott, in favor of a 50 year-old, crack-head that he pays twice as much. Logic would dictate that there is something else going on rather than just picking the best guy for the job. I don’t expect Democrats to be logical, but even you pinheads should be able to figure this one out.

Bursima wasn't hiring a quarterback.

They were hiring a guy with extensive experience in corporate governance and regulatory compliance.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You're the one asking questions about things you don't understand. No wonder you have zero credibility on this issue. The fact you are screaming up a storm to protect your liberal master, all in utter ignorance, tells it's own story. The real hoax is your ignorant deflection.
I'm not screaming. I am challenging you tards to prove your hoax.

You can't.

You throw up a lot of smoke and red herrings and bullshit, but no proof.

It just kills you that you can't prove it, doesn't it.

You can't stand being shown you are a parroting idiot who fell for a hoax AGAIN. All you can do is try to shout me down.

Too bad.

You've been conned AGAIN. Face it.

Do better next time.

It is very revealing the tard herd is spending more time in this topic trying to defend their hoax than they are in the topic about the REAL scandal at FTX.

I know why.

Because they don't understand a thing about what is going on. That's what makes it so easy to hoax them.

Dirty filthy money laundering Democrats is so much more sexy to them than the real thing.

Their propagandists understand these idiots down to their DNA.

I'm not screaming. I am challenging you tards to prove your hoax.

You can't.

You throw up a lot of smoke and red herrings and bullshit, but no proof.

It just kills you that you can't prove it, doesn't it.

You can't stand being shown you are a parroting idiot who fell for a hoax AGAIN. All you can do is try to shout me down.

Too bad.

You've been conned AGAIN. Face it.

Do better next time.
You challenge nothing, you simply deny any wrong doing based on your own admitted ignorance. There is no reason to take you seriously.

Perhaps you should look back nine months, to the beginning of the Russian special operation. Ukraine, crypto, and foreign funding all got in bed, now we see their special love child. It's not for me to educate you simply because you have the attention span of a gnat.

The above-mentioned TV presenter Jesse Waters logically assumed the following scheme: "The Democrats send money to Ukraine, Ukraine sends money to FTX, and FTX sends money to the Democrats' campaign."
And what evidence did propagandist Jesse Waters show you to back up his hoax that "Ukraine sends money to FTX"?

It is very revealing the tard herd is spending more time in this topic trying to defend their hoax than they are in the topic about the REAL scandal at FTX.

I know why.

Because they don't understand a thing about what is going on. That's what makes it so easy to hoax them.

Dirty filthy money laundering Democrats is so much more sexy to them than the real thing.

Their propagandists understand these idiots down to their DNA.
The other aspects of this, particularly who cashed out or moved significant volume of FTT will take months. All the while those who did will be shifting their own activities to cover the losses before the next reporting period making an even bigger convoluted mess.

You pretend that wherever FTX, their FTT was spent is irrelevant and that is the basis of your ignorant whinefest.

Forum List

Back