The FAKE FTX Scandal

How did it happen that the fraudulent actions of an outright financial pyramid scheme were ignored for so long by neither the aforementioned media nor the very supervisory authorities that should have sounded the alarm in time?
What "supervisory authorities"? Crypto is unregulated.

Remind me which party is against regulation.

But on this issue, the financial scandal ceases to be purely financial. The fact is that during the current election campaign, FTX poured about $ 40 million into the funds of the US Democratic Party, which made this exchange the second sponsor of the ruling party after George Soros.
See this topic: The Top Political Donors In The Midterms

Of the top ten political donors, the Republicans received $175,710,200 more than the Democrats.

Why don't your propagandists ever tell you this? Hmmmm...

Your propagandist word their bullshit carefully to give you the impression Bankman-Fried is the second biggest political donor, but he isn't. He is the sixth. There are four other Republican donors who wipe the floor with him.

Your propagandists know you will NEVER look into things for yourself and will just parrot what is handed to you.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

And in the spring, SBF personally boasted that he was going to spend an incredible amount on the future presidential campaign of Joe Biden (or whoever the Democrats would nominate): one billion.
I'm sorry. Did you tards think Citizens United only applies to Republicans!?!?!

That is why the story of the rapid collapse of FTX and the disappearance of billions belonging to investors from its accounts is not only a financial scandal. "This is a story of complete and absolute corruption of the people running our country," Carlson says. The hosts of one of the Fox News talk shows rightly point out that if some donor of the Republican Party of the USA had done something like this, he would have been handcuffed by the FBI for a long time. But the main sponsor of the Democratic party is above the law.

Moreover, the chronology of the FTX scandal raises special suspicions and conspiracy questions.
And that's all they are. Manufactured bullshit conspiracies backed by ZERO evidence.

But that doesn't stop you rubes from bleeving and parroting them like idiots.

What does Ukraine have to do with it? And the fact is that from the first minutes of the FTX scandal, Republicans and the presenters of the same Fox News channel began to point out obvious links between the bankrupt stock exchange and the current Kiev regime.
And what are those links, exactly?

There are none. It's a hoax.

Did you notice Tucker provided NO evidence?

Of course you didn't notice. He counts on it.

Tucker Carlson is a self-admitted liar.
I like your other, saner, personality much better than this one. Don’t self medicate! Stop pretending to take your meds, they keep you stable

FTX is an illegal ponzi scheme that gave a half billion dollars to the Democrat assholes and the Moon Bats try to deny any wrong doing.

Typical Moon Bat denial. Just like the deny the 2020 election was stolen or that President Potatohead is fucking up this country.
Explain the Ponzi scheme to me. Explain how it worked.

I like your other, saner, personality much better than this one. Don’t self medicate! Stop pretending to take your meds, they keep you stable
Where is the evidence to back up this hoax?

Show me the evidence Ukrainian officials gave money to FTX for the Democrats.

Good luck with that, rube.

Does anyone still wonder why Progressive Fascists would not allow a Congressional audit of the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation?

Tucker Carlson and other propagandists say Ukrainian officials gave money to FTX for Democrats.

And not one tard noticed they did not provide any evidence for this claim.

This is just how much contempt your propagandists have for you idiots.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Why can't you provide the evidence?

Because there is none.

Why do you parrot lies for which there is no evidence, rube?

Because you have been so dumbed down by decades of propaganda you are literally incapable of thinking for yourself any longer.
There has been tremendous evidence of FTX being the money laundering operation of the filthy corrupt Democrat Party presented in this thread but you being the typical stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bat you are in denial so you can just go fuck yourself.

There has been tremendous evidence of FTX being the money laundering operation of the filthy corrupt Democrat Party presented in this thread but you being the typical stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bat you are in denial so you can just go fuck yourself.
Nope. Not one shred of evidence has been provided.

Just a bunch of horseshit claims.

Name me the Ukrainian officials who gave money to FTX to launder. Hell, name me their department or unit or whatever.

NO ONE has provided a shred of evidence for this hoax.

Nope. Not one shred of evidence has been provided.

Just a bunch of horseshit claims.

Name me the Ukrainian officials who gave money to FTX to launder. Hell, name me their department or unit or whatever.

NO ONE has provided a shred of evidence for this hoax.

We Americans wonder why you stupid Moon Bats always deny facts and support the destruction and corruption of the Democrat Party.

This thread is a great example of how you idiots deny the facts. It has been shown several times in the thread that FTX is a money laundering operation for the Democrats of a scam Ponzi scheme that netted them a half billion dollars and all we get out of you turds is denial.

So my question to you Moon Bat is what part of "go fuck yourself" don't you understand?

It has been shown several times in the thread that FTX is a money laundering operation for the Democrats of a scam Ponzi scheme that netted them a half billion dollars and all we get out of you turds is denial.
You have shown no such thing.

Just tell me what post contains the evidence of Ukrainian money going to FTX and then the Democrats.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

Forum List

Back